Print Page | Close Window

Need Mosque in Berlin, Germany - New to Islam

Printed From: IslamiCity.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Introduction: Who am I?
Forum Discription: Introduce yourself here.
URL: http://www.IslamiCity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25158
Printed Date: 29 August 2014 at 1:17pm

Topic: Need Mosque in Berlin, Germany - New to Islam
Posted By: Nazahah
Subject: Need Mosque in Berlin, Germany - New to Islam
Date Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:23pm
Assalamu alaikum, brothers and sisters in Islam,

I just recited the Shahadah this past Tuesday and I am now a sister in Islam and a follower of Allah! When I learned about Allah, there was no question in my mind that it was right for me to convert and once I did I was lucky enough to have welcoming sisters tell me a lot about the faith.

I'm worried now though because I will be moving to Berlin in just one week and I don't know any Muslims in the area. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good Mosque in or near Berlin with a strong Muslim community so I don't fall astray and start living in haram. Of course, being new to the faith I am aware that it is easy to say that I will always be true and maintain my prayers daily, but I'm also wise enough to know that if I am surrounded by false Muslims, some of their bad habbits will wear off on me because I am only human of course.

Therefore, I hope to be connected to a strong community once I arrive. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

--
Nazahah

-------------
Salam, NAZAHAH

Replies:
Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:52pm
Salam/Peace Sr. Nazhaha,

Welcome to this forum and welcome to Islam too.

Hope you enjoy in both Insha Allah (God Willing.

-------------
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"

Posted By: whitelion553
Date Posted: 28 April 2013 at 7:12am

Salam,my dear sister.

Welcome to Islam and this forum. I wish that all of us be real believers to Allah,InshaAllah. Donít worry .Quran and words of our dear prophet will show real way to u. 

Allah has key of all closed doors, want your wants only from Allah 

-------------
i try to say only facts

Print Page | Close Window