URL: http://www.IslamiCity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2464
Printed Date: 30 September 2014 at 11:59pm

Topic: RAMADAN MUBARIK
Posted By: amna_ali
Subject: RAMADAN MUBARIK
Date Posted: 03 October 2005 at 6:11am

Asslamualaikum

Ramadan Mubarik

May we be able to get maximum from this blessed month. May Allah give us Hidayet.

I request to pray for me in this blessed month as I am going through some difficult times. Jazak Allahu khair

Ma Salaam

-------------
Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)

Replies:
Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 03 October 2005 at 7:47am

Assalamu alaikum,

Ramadan mubarak, Sister, and to all the Muslimeen!  May Allah grant us all much serenity, increase our deen and bring us closer to Him in the blessed month!

May we all remember it is not the empty stomach but the full spirit that is important in Ramadan!

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Posted By: Alwardah
Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:02am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Auzo Billahe minash Shaitanir-Rajim. Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim

Welcome Ramadan, the Month of The Qur'an,

The Month of Siyam and Qiyam

The Month of Mercy and Forgiveness

The Month when the Gates of Paradise are open

And the Devils are chained.

May the Nur (Light) of the Qur'an fill our hearts and souls,

Bring Harmony in our lives and Unite the Ummah. Ameen!

I beg of all of you to please forgive me during this Generous Month if I have in any way said something to hurt or offend you, causing you any grief or pain.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala Forgive us and facilitate and make easy all our Ibadah during this Blessed Month and at all other times. Ameen!

RAMADHAN MUBARAK

-------------
“Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An’am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:44am

Bismillah,

Wow!  You guys have started Ramadan.  Well, our local mosque says October 5th.  Catch you tomorrow, ISA.

I forgive you Wardah!

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: Andrea
Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 1:05pm

sorry... just learning here...

I know what Ramadan is... what does Mubarik mean?

Thank you.

Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:22pm

Hi Andrea,

Ramadan mubarak is an expression that represents the phrase "may Allah give you a blessed Ramadan", and Ramadan kareem is an expression that represents the phrase "may Allah give you a generous Ramadan".

At the end of Ramadan, when we celebrate eid al-fitr, we use the expressions 'eid mubarak' (may Allah make it a blessed feast) and 'eid kareem' (may Allah make it a kind feast).

Peace, ummziba. 

-------------

Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:16pm

Bismillah,

Ramadan Mubarikum to Everyone!!! (Let's not lose our tempers now!)

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 11:26pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Ramadan mubarak, insha allah you all have a fulfilling and benefitial ramadan.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Posted By: mouhssine4
Date Posted: 05 October 2005 at 6:05am

Asslamualaikum

Ramadan Mubarik

-------------
if your heart is not clean of hatred, jalousy and all the bad things your salat or priers are not accepted

Posted By: Knowledge01
Date Posted: 06 October 2005 at 9:57am

As Salamu Alaikum,

Ramadan mubarak!

Insha' Allah we will all keep the happiness and cleanliness of our hearts and souls even after Ramadan.

-------------

Posted By: unity1
Date Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:05pm

Asalam Aalaikum,

Dear Brothers,

Ramadhan Mubarak to all of you, may Allah(swt) make this month beneficial for you and help you acheive your noble objectives in this blessed month.

Ramadhan is a month of blessing which brings with it forgiveness and mercy from Allah(swt). A month which reminds us of the importance of "Qur'an" which was revealed in this month.
It also reminds us of the hunger of poors and needies when we fast during this blessed month.

This month is a period which reminds us of our sins
and all our deeds that we did before arrival of this month.

So we should all together pray to Allah(swt) for ourselves and our family in this month and inshallah He will ful fill our prayers.

Allah Hafiz

-------------

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 06 October 2005 at 6:08pm
Bismillah, Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem

O' Allah Lord and maker of the universe! I ask unto you the
many blessings my brethren strive for on this glorious month. I
pray that we recognize the many sustenence you've provided
for us humans on earth an that the lacking of our daily meals
during the day is a remembrence of that. I ask for forgiveness of
myself and for my brethren. I ask for the blessings of the
prophet Muhammad and those that came before him. I ask for
mercy among those individuals who abuse our faith through
their lying words. Most importantly I ask you O Lord that you
make this jubilant month one that is of properity and of sincere
faith in our charitable works, and in our passionate prayers.
AMIN!

Posted By: Arabian
Date Posted: 06 October 2005 at 9:02pm

Peace be upon you Brothers and Sisters of Islam,

As we wake during these holy mornings, calm and cool like an autumns breeze, we mustn’t forget He who provides; He whose blessings shine through us as a pure untainted light.

Our Lord Allah, forgive us for our crimes and injustices; grant us a blessed Ramadan, and do not allow us to go astray.  Our Lord Allah, help those who look towards Islam and guide those who deserve your guidance into Islam.

Oh Allah!  In your name I wish peace upon all of my faithful Brothers and Sisters in Islam, and upon your holy prophets – Of those I send to Jesus Son of Mary twice the wish of peace as by your holy permission he has visited me in several dreams now.

Brothers and Sisters of Islamic City,

May Allah grant us all a warm, blessed Ramadan.

With Peace,
Muhammad

-------------
“...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?”
(The Quran, 21:30)

Posted By: Farrah
Date Posted: 07 October 2005 at 6:08pm

Assalamualikum

Ramadan Mubarak!

I was looking for a charity to pay zakat to this month and I found one called KindHearts.  I took Shahada approx. 3 months ago and am still a little unfamiliar as to how I should go about paying Zakat.  During this holy month of Ramadan I would like to donate Iftar to needy families and on the KindHearts website there are specials for Ramadan.  I was wondering if anyone had any information on this charity, or has donated to them before.  Thanks!

May Allah's peace and blessing be upon us during the holy month of Ramadan.

Date Posted: 13 October 2005 at 5:58am

Bismillah,

I have only heard of them, but nothing in depth, sorry.  I think that we are supposed to give it first to family, second to Muslims near us who need it, then to any neighbors who need it, then to Muslims far from us who need it.  What does someone else think?

I personally know a family who needs money for food, but I wouldn't know how other people could feel secure in sending money to them for Zakat.  So, probably the closest Mosque to you could tell you somebody in your community who needs and qualifies for the Zakat money that you want to pay. 

And with all of the natural disasters occurring, there is a long list of such people who need help.

-------------

Posted By: Farrah
Date Posted: 13 October 2005 at 4:30pm

Assalamualaikum,

I actually donated online to the earthquake in Kashmir.  Also, I have a friend who has family out there and I will give her the money I saved up for Zakat to send to them.  I didn't know that if we help our family out it is considered Zakat.  Thanks for the info, it will be very helpful.  Inshallah, I hope I have made the right decisions regarding Zakat.  Thanks again and have a blessed Ramadan.  Alhamdulillah.

Date Posted: 14 October 2005 at 6:11am

Bismillah,

Allah, SWT, blesses our intentions.  May Allah, SWT, bless you and all of us and guide us.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2005 at 4:33am

Assalaamu alaikum,

Now that we have already passed the halfway point of this Ramadan, I do hope you are all feeling the benefits of this holy month.  May Allah fill up our spirits as we empty our stomachs and may He bring us all inner peace and contentment.

I would also remind everyone to give as much as they are able - there are so many in need in the world these days! 

May you all enjoy the waning days of Ramadan and gain a spiritual fulfillment that lasts the whole year through!

Peace, ummziba.

-------------

Posted By: firewall
Date Posted: 25 October 2005 at 12:23am

Assalamu'alaikum all,

in this Ramadhan, i just wanna wish all of u

Happy Ramadhan & Eid Fitri
May Allah Blesses all of you

& pls forgive me if i ever displeases u

Thanks..

PS: for reflection, i did read my old threads, i sounded nicer back then... now i'm grumpy like a cranky grandma. waa... it's like reading another person's writings... so, sorry if it displeases you. thanks

Posted By: Abeer23
Date Posted: 25 October 2005 at 2:04am

Firewall, your posts are fine sis Kulu aam wa antum bikhair

Salaam

Print Page | Close Window