Forum Name: Quran & Sunnah
Forum Discription: Understanding Quranic ayat and Sunnah
URL: http://www.IslamiCity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22760
Printed Date: 30 July 2014 at 4:43am

Topic: Support Quran for Non Muslims Project
Posted By: icforumadmin
Subject: Support Quran for Non Muslims Project
Date Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:24am

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.

As you may know IslamiCity has a project named "Quran for Non Muslims".

About this Project:
https://www.islamicity.com/donate/ - https://www.islamicity.com/donate/  Click "Quran for Non Muslims".

IslamiCity's Request Free Quran Page:
http://www.islamicity.com/freeliterature/ - http://www.islamicity.com/freeliterature/

We provide Qur'ans only to non Muslims in the United States. A majority of those who request Qu'rans are genuine and want to learn more about the Qur'an and Islam. They have made the request, rather than being approached on on the street or at a booth.

We follow up after we send the Qur'an, to make sure they receive it, and to answer any questions they might have. By the grace of Allah over one thousand have become Muslim due to our distribution and follow-up effort.

Due to the recent incidents in Afghanistan, our free Quran requests have surges. Typically we only recieve about 10-15 per day. Alhamdulillah on February 28th, 2012 we received over 80 requests!

We asking for your help to fulfill this surge in requests.

For just  $10/package we provide a non Muslim with a Qur'an, information brochures about Islam (women in Islam, definition of jihad, etc.), and most importantly follow-up.

To support this project please visit http://www.islamicity.com/donate - http://www.islamicity.com/donate

Replies:
Posted By: Ayesha.ansari
Date Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:12pm
Nice. I like your struggle regarding Quran.Holy Quran is word of Allah Almighty for all mankind. It has guidance for the entire human beings who live in this world. However, Non-Muslim also have rights to read the Holy Quran whenever they want to do. And a Muslim community should perfectly help them in understanding the Holy Quran.

Posted By: asheque
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:20pm
The Mumins are unbeatable.The victory of Islam will must come.
But a question how much you believe on Allah.If we are the real believer than Allah promised us about the victory.  

Posted By: soso123
Date Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:35pm
there are many ways for new muslims who don't speak arabic to read Quran
I know one online store
easyquranstore .com
that sell Tajweed Quran with transliteration and Tajweed colored codes , you can read Quran using the letters of your language and you get the same pronunciation of arabic , they offer also Quran with meaning translation and the =y have an amazing Quran with read pen ! that can read record and translate,,,check the website and tell others about ,,they offer for several languages,,
God bless you

Posted By: websolutions
Date Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:42am
Quran is the success for the life

Posted By: grant2simpson
Date Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45am
Fantastic weblog and that i really adore it's articles. I will easily be book marking this page and also discussing this once again in the future and one more thing Just what websites and also forums perform the browsing neighborhood communicate most upon? I am trying to learn as much about the online browsing neighborhood when I can. Can any person advise their favorite forums, tweets handles, or websites that you simply locate clearest? Which of them tend to be most widely used? Thank you!.

-------------

Posted By: Purple Cup
Date Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:02pm
My only concern is that it can be disrespected and not used for the purpose that is hoped. Anyone can go to the local bookstore and buy a Quran. Not only that you cannot just read a Quran and fully understand it. I am not sure spreading dawah in this fashion is really that helpful.

Being I was denied a room at a Motel 6 recently because I am a Muslim woman wearing hijab. I feel Islamophobia is rising especially since I have been Muslimah for the past 20 years and never had any discrimination based on I was Muslim.

I think really the actions of all Muslims should be magnified ten fold. We really should be on our best behavior due to the criminals who like to use our religion for their own agenda.

I just do not agree passing our Qurans will help pause any Islamophobia or create more understanding.

Posted By: Friendship
Date Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:39pm
Assaalamu alaiki.

Congratulations! I am in support of your comment. To talk of Qur'an in isolation of any writing on a piece of substance is an indication of misunderstandikng what the Qur'an is. There is no alphabet ever written on a paper from 610 A.D but is not part of the Qur'an.
In an al-Jazeera program today, the Stream, Imam Hamza Yusuf mentioned the absene of intellectuals in the Muslim Umma. He is right for the place of our intellectualism is never taught and this is strict adherence to the Sunna of Muhammad Rasulullah. Allah described prophet Isaac as an 'ALEEM' (that is one with knowledge) and Ishmael as 'Haleem' that is mild-tempered, gentle and patient.
A man who is described as 'Haleem' is certainly an 'Aleem' but has the additional quality of leadership and concern for those around him. He does not act without weighing the prons and cons of his actions. He has the power of discrimination for he has the Final Written and Oral Law with him. But unfortunately the followers of Muhammad have abdicated that choice by the G-d of Abraham.
It is not a short sight or ignorance of the Principal Teaching of Islam on the part of Sheikh Zaid and Imam Yusuf to fail to tie and marry the abject poverty in the Muslim Umma to lack of observing the Pillar of prayer according to the Sunna of Muhammad Rasulullah. Even if 300 million dollars and ten times that is distibuted to the Indian subcontinet to empower the Muslim Umma, they will ever remain poor.
Unless Imam Yusuf leads the native Muslim Americans to pray according to the Sunna, Islamaphobia will ever stay in America. The hatred on the Muslims is a recoil of their insult on Muhammad in observing this Pillar.
Practically, I had a stop over in Rome from Stockholm in 1991. It was the time of zuhr prayer. It was summer and the sky was bright. I peeped through and looked at the ground. There was a shadow and hence I was able to locate the Ka'ba. I prayed in a corner in the lounge and by the time I finished I was surrounded my brothers from all walks of Islam. Some of them were from South America, USA,  London, Australlia. We took different shots of photograph and they were all smiling!
Sister, I believe in what you said. Unless we sever our way of obeying Muhammad from the way the Arabs obey him, you will ever be humiliated and disgraced. Let us start exercising the freedom of speech by telling the truth and demonstrating right of association by following the Sunna.

Friendship.   

Posted By: donaldlee
Date Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:44pm
My support for this forum is all yours and hope that christians and muslims will have peace. :(

Date Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:57am
Assalamu alaiki donaldee.

We welcome you wholeheartedly to this forum and invite you to understand the Sunna (peaceful way Muhammad lived with the Polytheists, People of the Book and those who called themselves Christians) and help in establishing it. This is the only way to enjoy peace and remove all hardships from mankind. You have to participate according to what is due as your contribution. Understand that the Qur'an is part of your way of life because for example you obey Qur'an 2:168, "O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and good on the earth, and follow not the footsteps of the devil..."

Friendship

Posted By: tirupati
Date Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:19am
Now a days all the peoples are interested to read quran and follow the islamic rules

Posted By: azramushtaq
Date Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:21am
first of all i want to appreciate your effort that is very good to all muslims and other people who want to know more about islam.so to http://www.onlinequranreading.org - learn quran online and more about islamic information is best for them.

Posted By: alikhan0
Date Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:38pm
Nice. I like your struggle regarding Quran.Holy Quran is word of Allah Almighty for all mankind. It has guidance for the entire human beings who live in this world.

-------------

Posted By: sadhana
Date Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:30pm
Hai i am new to this forum.

Posted By: waseemash
Date Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:20am
Very good job and a good reach. Inshaallah islam will be wide spread soon.

Posted By: Mah. Kassem
Date Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:07am
As Slamo Alikom
I'm a new member here and I'm Happy to meet my brothers and sisters.
actually I'm mechanical engineer living in saudi arabia but i'm thinking to transfer to CA. so I want to know more about Muslims in CA.

Can someone help me?

Thank you
Mahmoud.

Posted By: lateefah2000
Date Posted: 16 November 2013 at 8:29am
i agree that quran in a success for life

Posted By: LJAK
Date Posted: 30 November 2013 at 4:06am
Salam,

Am new to this forum also. At 1st place i was looking about Islam and Allah, i found this forum site hope i get the benefit from here.

Posted By: lgalbraith9
Date Posted: 30 November 2013 at 9:24pm
Personally I have no religious views but I have been writing a research paper regarding why religions are so attractive to much of the world's' population. Why do you all choose to follow Islam?

Posted By: mutakallim
Date Posted: 03 December 2013 at 5:02am
Salaam.

Read the book of Genesis 1 and its commentary by reverend Matthew Henry.

Friendship

Posted By: Suli-G
Date Posted: 04 December 2013 at 11:33pm
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركات

This is my very first post on this site so forgive me if it's a bit on the negative side.

In my opinion, sending Quran's around to people is a very good initiative but, You need to teach people how to read it and Transliteration isn't 100% effective:

"العربية لغة "َض
Arabic is the language of the "ض"
To my knowledge, there are many languages in which one cannot articulate a ض.
English has the added benefit of not having a proper way to articulate the:

ص خ ط ظ ق ع

but, انّ ما الأعمال بالنية
Verily, Actions are judged by the intentions.

و السلام عليكم و رحمت الله و بركاته و مغفره

Posted By: Suli-G
Date Posted: 04 December 2013 at 11:43pm
السلام عاليك

(Peace upon you)
Good day to you, sir.
I was born a Muslim and I live in a very Islamic area, so I've been exposed to many of the Islamic teachings.

I would say, I choose to follow Islam as it is a very beautiful religion which teaches peace and also that God is God.

I do hope that this helps with your research,
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Posted By: Syed Russell
Date Posted: 27 December 2013 at 6:48am
I am new in this platform.I will try to keep useful contribution in this platform.Pray for me.

Posted By: ahanim
Date Posted: 24 January 2014 at 1:02am
For the greatness of allah,

my fellow brothers and me fully support this project.
We will collect money and give it to your cause.

Date Posted: 25 January 2014 at 6:40am
Salaam.

We the followers of Muhammad must establish the caliphate: that is the rule of law and that of the country: as exemplified through sending of Messengers and Prophets and the governance of Abubakar, Umar etc. The world never enjoyed peace without obeying the Lord and Creator of the world and mankind. That is all what is in the caliphate AS EXPLAINED BRIEFLY IN DEMANDCALIPHATE.COM.

Contribute to that through buying one of the following books:
1. ISBN: 978-1-60976-919-2
2. ISBN: 978-1-6120-4790-4.
3. ISBN 978- 1-4680-7044-6
ISBN: 978-1-4678-8393-1 .
T

Mutakallim.

Posted By: Kamran4567
Date Posted: 25 February 2014 at 3:29pm
*URGENT ACTION REQUIRED, Promised genuine email read the link or feel free to check it out by other means.

Look at this link this is genuine and is an official .gov government website PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!

Sign this petition now:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/54958

The Face Veil Prohibition Bill 2013 is going to have its 2nd reading on Friday 28 Feb. If this bill is passed, many of us sister's observing Niqaab will face fines of up to 2000 and will be made to leave public premises.

A 100,000 signatures are needed so e-petition could be debated in the House of Commons.

Only 16,000 signatures up till yet.

Sign now and pass on to all your contacts.

I've signed it and it only took 3 minutes, it will send an email to your chosen address please open the email and confirm by click on the link on your email.

Wassalam

Date Posted: 26 February 2014 at 11:30am
Salaam Kamran.

Veiling the face of hijab is the initial stage among the stages of chastity. That was the law right from the time of Abraham Genesis 24:63. Veiling the face today should not be given unnecessary publicity to ridicule the Shari'a of Muhammad. How ever attractive a woman is, a Allah-fearing heart will not take notice of her. When he casts a glance at her he will automatically remember the incident during the hajj when the holy apostle covered (turned) the face of Fadl ibn Abbas saying, "You glance only twice". There is also the hadith that the sex of the eye is glancing etc. It is better you make the West understand that there is only one Shari'a: that what Muhammad practiced never contradicted that in the Torah. Let us draw them to rapport that the forty years of Moses in the wilderness gave no practical lessons and evidence and proof of his actions. The Qur'an explains that there were the Children of Israel who followed and practiced the Shari'a in the Torah. Such details are lacking. They are however made up in the time of Muhammad. In other words what Muhammad pracrticed under the eyes of the Levites in Madina was what their ancestors missed during the wilderness.
Please let us know how to spread the message as demanded in Qur'an 16:25. It is one. Let us look inwards and find our faults deviations and correct them. I do not think that not wearing a hijab will lead a lady to hell-fire in contrast to not observing the obligatory prayers according to the sunna. Why not then seek for signatures to enable the House of Commons see that the Muslims in Britain observe their obligatory prayers according to the Sunna as described succinctly in ISBN 978-1-468070446.
Let the Jews understand that the Qur'an tells that prayer was ordained just few months before they left Goshen. They should explain to us how this was observed during the wilderness.

Mutakallim.

Posted By: banuhashim
Date Posted: 03 March 2014 at 7:12pm
Great question - appreciate you asking it - I am a Muslim primarily because I was born in the religion. 
Then as I grew older I had to think about why am I really a Muslim. Why not a Christian, Jew, Hindu or a Buddhist for that matter.
Again, before we answer which religion to pick - your question has an underlying question - why have any religion after all?
I will try to be as precise here as possible, but there are a few topics to be discussed before your question can be answered.
Religion - to me means message of God. God to me is a higher being which is beyond space and time. And since God is beyond space and time and us humans are trapped in space and time - a prophet is someone who delivers the message of God to us on this earth.
Again why religion? Because when I thought about where did I come from and who am I - I was basically trying to understand myself as a human being. An intelligent being. I am a computer scientist by profession - and I know how difficult it is to create artificial intelligence - in fact we all know that. And in the words of a music band "Genesis" - 'the best machine you will ever own is you'. So where did this intelligent being come from? was it an accident? Was it simple evolution? What was it?
Now religion answers these questions. It is up to you which one to believe.
And again why do you want to know where you came from and who are you? well because everything in this universe is relative. Or at least as us humans know it. So we as conscious beings need to have a point of reference - a story - a beginning - an end. And religion offers that.
Now which story you like - which one makes most sense to you is up to you.
Islam - I have found to be answering most of the questions intelligently. Simply makes sense to me. Puts things in perspective for me. And not to sound too opinionated here - but I think Islam is great because it invites human beings to use their most valuable asset - their brain - to think.

Now, in my opinion, message of God has been the same - it has only taken mankind time to comprehend it, which is why it has come in phases. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are simply different phases of the message or guidance from God. I say guidance because that is really what this whole thing is all about, in my view.
So - first you will have to have belief in a higher being who has created you. Then you will have to believe that God has sent His message on earth through His apostles. Then that Muhammad (PBUH) was the last apostle who completed the message from God.
So, in essence a true Muslim is a Jew, is a Christian and then a Muslim. And I believe that a Muslim is one who understands the complete message of God - that is what Islam means to me, and that is why I am a Muslim.

I have tried to be as concise and relevant as possible. Please pardon me if I have left gaps in my discussion here and feel free to point them out to me so I can be given a chance to learn from this discussion as well.

best regards.

Date Posted: 03 March 2014 at 7:28pm
Just to point out - every caliph was murdered violently. And if there is any major dispute in Islam - it is due to politics of the caliphate. Do you honestly think the answer to all Muslim misery is having a caliphate?

Date Posted: 03 March 2014 at 8:12pm
Hijaab was ordained only for the wives of the apostle, to differentiate them from the rest of the women when in public. And that too was because the Madinese had started attacking them verbally with obscene remarks in public.
As far as this debate is concerned - the rights of a human being to wear what he or she desires is an essential right of a human being. And it can NEVER be left to anyone else to decide what one is or is not allowed to wear.
Especially coming from the western world which has proven to have respected the women rights before Muslims could come to the realization - it is shocking, at the very least, that there is an actual discussion in the government to decide what should be lawful for a woman to wear.
I am shocked at the hypocracy.
With that said, I think the Muslim representatives won't be able to argue this topic a-religiously.
Hijaab has nothing to do with religion - but the issue that a human being is not allowed to wear what he likesl has everything to do with Islam and the freedom of thought which Islam has been the champion of.
Now, to argue this the other way - will we (as muslims) allow bikinis to be worn on the beaches. No we will not - why - because we think that it attracts the wrong attention from men. And with this type of attention bad things can happen - why provoke the opposite gender? Islam is against fitna/provocation. Women should respect themselves and show respect for the opposite gender and vice versa. Therefore, women should not wear bikinis in presence of men out of repect for themselves and for men.
So - as Muslims we will not allow bikinis and will allow Hijaab is not hypocritical - but to allow bikinis on your beaches and not allow hijaab in public places is definitely hypocritical - and ladies and gentlemen being hypocritical is being a 'munafiq'.
Therefore I am strongly in support of women being allowed to do Hijaab in UK.

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 04 March 2014 at 7:26am
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of "hijab" as it applied to the wives of the Messenger of Allah. That "hijab" was a curtain that separated them other men totally. Khimar is the proper term for that which covers the hair and chest area, along with jilbab that covers the body.

Date Posted: 04 March 2014 at 8:43am
So what is the term for the 'parda'/veil which was ordained only for the apostle's wives?

Posted By: lgalbraith9
Date Posted: 04 March 2014 at 4:29pm
banuhashim
-
Thank you for your descriptive answer. You brought up a very pertinent question that I have been writing about and that is "what is religion". In your answer you said that religion is a way of communicating with god and it is a philosophy that provides an answer to the pertinent question of "What is our purpose in life?" Well I inquire of you, how has islam helped you to answer this question and how does it provide you with solace in a life with so many questions?

Date Posted: 05 March 2014 at 11:34pm
Igalbraith9 --
There are loaded questions and then there are fully loaded questions. Yours is the latter.
So .... Where should I start.
Islam has given me reassurance.
It's fundamental theology about God - tauheed - oneness of God. Nothing in this world is singular except God. That's a great concept. Spiritually mankind needs something to trust. And that is that one God. Bad news for the Christians - Jesus is not son of God. He never claimed to be.

Then adalat - god is just. You can trust God. He will do justice. But you should fear Him too because he will do justice.

Then nubuwat - god has sent prophets to deliver his message.

Then imamat - the Imamate who carried the message after the prophet. Because after the Devine prophet normal people had to run the course and we needed example of that as well. Now we can discuss if even the prophets were Devine or not - divinity in the sense that they were from God. Not that they were Godly.

Then qayamat - day of judgement - great concept - we all know our purpose if we believe in this one.

These are the five fundamental pillars of Islam. And if you believe in them then spiritually you are a well grounded person.
Now again you might be well grounded without believing in these concepts - but then these are reassurances for you so that you can stay the course and see the purpose in staying the course.

Reality is what you make of it - if my reality is Scientology then that is my level of need for reassurance - Tom Cruise joined it so I joined it - but if Scientology doesn't quite cut it for me then let's look at what these other religions have to offer.
And out of all these choices most of the world believes in the Abrahmic religions. Then I might be tempted to study them.
And depending on my inquisition I will find out about things which I might be confused about.
And that is all that Islam has asked human beings to do - to think and make informed decisions.
So I might not need Islam to tell me to help the needy - but I do need Islam to tell me to fight a just war, to be benevolent even to my enemy when I am in control. To know that to pardon someone is better than to punish them - again it's a huge reassurance.

There are things which I'm sure I'm missing here but I'm also sure your next question will point them out.

Best regards - and thank you for reading.

Date Posted: 07 March 2014 at 4:59am
Salaam.

We are still shooting and aiming in the darkness. Which Messenger or Prophet came with the word 'religion'? If you understand what is expected of the one who calls himself a Muslim you will never use a term or a word not used by Muhammad.

Mutakallim.

Date Posted: 11 March 2014 at 3:29am
Mutakallim--
-------------------
To say that we shouldn't use any term not used by the prophet -- and then to use this as the gage for a person's 'Iman' (your belief in the message of God delivered to us by His apostle Muhammed) is at best demeaning to Islam and the human race.
Thus it is shirk - you can not make rules which Allah and His rasool has not made.
Please reject this concept and do tauba.
If you need a reason then think about this:
Did the apostle ever recite the kalma the way we do?
La ila ha illallah Muhammad ur rasool Allah
How could rasool refer to himself in third person? Wouldn't that imply that he his talking about someone else and not himself.
This kalma is for us - the followers.
Therefore the followers will never be using the same terms as the prophet.

Please use your brain - I am not saying this - Quran is saying this repetitively - go read it and count how many times the Quran has told you to use your brain. And better yet post it on this blog.
Allah will be utterly pleased I think.

Kind regards and peace be with you and I pray that you see the light of Islam in all it's glory, magnanimity and brilliance.

Thank you for reading.

Date Posted: 14 March 2014 at 11:17pm
Banuhashim.

My post was rejected, but certainly the holy Aposte taught and demonstrated in words deeds and gesture Kalimat Shadatyn- La Ilaha Ilallah.
1. Using brain to understand the Qur'an means using brain to understand the Sunna of Muhammad Rasulullah. Tell me what the sahabas say to one another whenever an issue arose.
2. Who is best to understand for example Qur'an 22:5?
3. The Qur'an certainly directs one asking from those with the knowledge. It never gave an open corridor to studying the Qur'an. That is the teaching of Muhammad well given in the Sira.
4. The facilitators/administrators to be careful not to fall into those accused by Allah in Qur'an 2:174. This goes back to my earlier request them to know the knowledge of their members. I do not to have to give examples except for the incident between az-Zamakhshari and his mates.

Mutakallim.

Date Posted: 30 March 2014 at 10:15pm
Thank you for your post - for two things - for reading my post and replying to it and also because I had to read the Quran to reply to you.
#1 - I dont know which sahabis you are referring to - every sahabi had a different approach I guess - I am not sure what is the commonly accepted fact about this.

#2 - So 22:5 - who is best to understand you've asked -- I swear me and you.
I read it 3 times and I understand what is written. it makes sense also. it is basically saying the same thing which I have posted earlier in my post in regards to belief in Allah. We have to ask the question where did me come from - who made this universe -- again Allah is asking you to believe Him because He has given you all these indications - proofs. Please read the surah -- what is so complicated to understand there?
This is PICKTHALL's translation of Quran:
O mankind! If ye are in doubt concerning the Resurrection, then lo! We have created you from dust, then from a drop of seed, then from a clot, then from a little lump of flesh shapely and shapeless, that We may make (it) clear for you. And We cause what We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed time, and afterward We bring you fourth as infants, then (give you growth) that ye attain your full strength. And among you there is he who dieth (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the most abject time of life, so that after knowledge, he knoweth naught. And thou (Muhammad) seest the earth barren, but when We send down water thereon, it doth thrill and swell and put forth every lovely kind (of growth).
When you read this what do you understand by it? and what dont you understand here?

#3 - Where does it say ask those with the knowledge? Who will define who has knowledge? And how will that person gain credibility? Who will decide for you? and who will decide for me? you see where this is going?

#4 - I am not sure how you are using 2:174 in this conversation ...
Again PICKTHALL's translation:
Lo! those who hide aught of the Scripture which Allah hath revealed, and purchase a small gain therewith, they eat into their bellies nothing else than fire. Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He make them grow. Theirs will be a painful doom.

What don't you understand here?

And in the end I would like to draw your attention towards how our prophet started spreading Islam - what did he ask the Meccans? What was the conversation about?
when the apostle asked them if they believe he is truthful they said yes - etc etc and if I ask tell you there is an army hiding behind this hill which is about to attack you then will you believe me - YES - so if you believe that then believe that there is a God and I am His prophet.
The apostle tried to reason as well!!!!!
That is how Islam started spreading - or at least that is how the apostle chose to spread Islam!!!

Kind Regards,

Date Posted: 01 April 2014 at 6:10am
Salaam Banuhashim.

Thank you for your post - for two things - for reading my post and replying to it and also because I had to read the Quran to reply to you.
#1 - I dont know which sahabis you are referring to - every sahabi had a different approach I guess - I am not sure what is the commonly accepted fact about this.
Answer: I accept your approach - I am not sure and hence my Ray'. This is the accepted approach in understanding the Sunna. Reading the Qur'an is indeed the first step. But there are many explanations of the Raw Revelation in many Tafsirs. The best are Tafsir Qadir by Shawkani and Adwa' bayan fi Idaahal Qur'an bil Qur'an. Abdul Ala Maudui is also excellent for those who are lazy to read the Arabic texts. The Shabas are classififed as Major and Minor  that is Saabiquun-al-awwaliin and those after them. They all listen to the holy Apostle and will never say a word but what they haeard from him. If in doubt they will say what you said- I do not know or I think he said something like this..

#2 - So 22:5 - who is best to understand you've asked -- I swear me and you.
Answer: The believers best to understand Qur'an 22:5 are the physicians that is medical students. It explains in small words their profession. This is the indepth understanding and not skeletal. Every science in the Qur'an must be explained by those studying it. I do not know what you have studied. Imagine the mystery of MH370! Yet the West and Europe prefer to criticize Muhammad instead of showing their weakness and incapability.
#3 - Where does it say ask those with the knowledge? Who will define who has knowledge? And how will that person gain credibility? Who will decide for you? and who will decide for me? you see where this is going?

Answer. As explained above. The Qur'an  for example 10:94; 7:163 etc, directs us to ask the then Levites clan of the children of Israel living in Madina about the Torah. Regarding our Shari'a we have only one source- that is Muhammad Rasulullah. If the Sahabas do not know or understand they ask those who are close to Muhammad Rasulullah. Muhammad Rasulullah never asked any Sahaba of their genealogy except Abubakar Siddiq for he is an expert in that field.

#4 - I am not sure how you are using 2:174 in this conversation ...
Answer: That is referring to the Shari'a- the Sunna of Muhammad. The Jews are  criticized for concealing the identity of Muhammad Rasulullah in the Torah.
Conclusion. Islaam is a way of life of submitting to the commands of Allah by following Muhammad Rasulullah. It requires and takes one's life time and not just reading a book or few sentences. It is essential one to learn Arabic language for proper understanding of the Sunna. There are few books detailing the Sunna. For example in the obligatory prayers the best translated book is ISBN 1468070446. You do not find any explanation in Picktall on prayers. So you must be careful in arguing with those who know the Sunna
Are you proficient in Arabic?

Wassalam.
Mutakallim.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/report_post.asp?PID=182819&FID=44&TID=22760&PN=5">Report%20Post

Posted By: sarahzohar88
Date Posted: 10 June 2014 at 4:41am
Post a lot of Quranic Ayah

Posted By: hiba shah
Date Posted: 11 June 2014 at 6:21am
assalam o alikum'
Quran is the success for the life'

Posted By: SamLucille
Date Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:31am
I think really the actions of all Muslims should be magnified ten fold. We really should be on our best behavior due to the criminals who like to use our religion for their own agenda http://funnylobby.com - .

Date Posted: 08 July 2014 at 1:10pm
Assalamu alaikum.

That is a general statement. The real success is by following the Sunna of the holy apostle.
There are many examples and proofs.

Friendship

Posted By: shaziye
Date Posted: 09 July 2014 at 7:05am
i made a charity appeal for Palestine, and i would like people to donate money even if its a pound everything counts. Palestine is in desperate need of help, and you could save a life. https://www.justgiving.com/saziye-ali/

Print Page | Close Window