AAWRAWB, BROTHERS AND SISTERS
This is my resume if you are willing to help me find someone who will sponser me propagate Allah's word in the Western Countries particularly English-speaking countries. If interseted or you can help by any means, I will give your detailed account about me.
Place and Date of Birth: Sana’a, the Secretariat,20th Oct.1970.
Marital Status: Married with 7 children.
- Preliminary MA in English Literature, Faculty of Arts, 1998 with the grade of very good (80%).
- B.A. in English Literature, Faculty of Arts, 1994 with the grade of very good (83%).
1) An English teacher at the Ministry of Education (1994-1996)
2) An English Instructor at a university (1996- until now)
3) Translating English Program on the Sana’a Radio lasted for 30 episodes during Ramadan in 2003.
4) Translating English Program on the Yemen TV lasted for 30 episodes during Ramadan in 2003.
5) Supervising an Islamic website for one year and a half.
5) Working as the Assistant Director for the Islamic center, calling non-Muslims to Islam and helping New Muslims learn the Deen of Islam (for about two years from 2003 and still)
6) Working as the Director for an Islamic center, calling non-Muslims to Islam and helping New Muslims learn the Deen of Islam(for about two years from 2001 to 2003).
7) Founding an Islamic School for memorizing the Holy Qura’an, and teaching in it for more than seven years.
8) Leading a mosque for one year and seven months.
9) Giving Jumuah and some other situations’ Sermons in both Arabic and English.
Training Courses Attended:
1. Teaching Methodology at the UST.
2. Evaluation and Assessment Course at the UST.
1- Play football
2- Public Relations
3- Good Orator
4- Use the computer: word and windows
5- Serve the Internet
6-Memorize more than half of the Qura'an
May Allah Guide Our Steps to Him.