Forum Name: Conspiracy Theories
Forum Discription: Theories that may or maynot bear relevance
URL: http://www.IslamiCity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20861
Printed Date: 16 April 2014 at 12:46pm

Topic: Christians
Posted By: lady
Subject: Christians
Date Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:37pm
This question is an extension to a question Dougg posted today?
Do christians plan on taking over the world?

Replies:
Posted By: Douggg
Date Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:34pm
double post - oops.

Date Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Douggg

Originally posted by lady

A small majority called dominon theologists do believe that they have to convert all of the world to Christianity and then the world as the kingdom of God would be handed over to Jesus when he returns.   The same could be said for the Kingdom now group.    The RCC also, I believe think that it is up to them to save the world when things get really bad.   Their beliefs in this area are a little hazy imo.

Certainly during the middle ages, things got way out of control with the popes and the inquisition, and evil reigned.  Similar things were happening in the protestant sector.   But none of those things are in the mindset of Christianity today.

For the vast majority of Christians, our orders from Jesus is to spread the gospel throughout the nations.   It is not our mission to take over the world under the banner of Christianity.  

Ultimately, the end times events will begin which are beyond our (Christian) control.   Some Christians like me think we will be pulled out of the world in the rapture before the 7 years of the Antichrist.   Other Christians think they will have to go through part or all of it.  

In the past few years there has been a line of thought within Christianity, that the Antichrist will be the muslim Mahdi and that Islam will be his religion.    It's an appealing train of thought for us because some of the Muslim expectations line up with the Antichrist passages in the bible.

I entertained that idea about 8 years ago before it became popularized.  After talking to many muslims on line regarding their end times prophecies, I concluded that it was not possible once a person gets into the details.

What I think is going to happen is that Islam is going to disappear as a religion as a result of the Gog/Magog invasion of Ezekiel 38 and 39.   When God defends the Jews and not the Muslims, it will become apparent even to muslims - the ones who are left - that their religion was not what they thought.   

I know muslims make much out of calling the western armies crusaders (Christian), but Christianity is not going to defeat Islam at all.  It will be totally by God by supernatural means in Ezekiel 38 and 39.   It is entirely possible that Christians will be taken out of the world before that event happens.

When Islam and the muslim countries in the middle east are destroyed in Gog/Magog, the Antichrist man shows up and the Jews will think he is their king messiah.   Well that starts out the 7 years of the Antichrist.

There will be persons who become Christians during that time but they will be persecuted by the Antichrist.  There will be many martyrers and deaths.
Islam will not be around... which I know is something impossible for muslims to think possible.   But something similar happened with the collapse of the soviet union and communism.

We do believe that Jesus is going to return at the end of the 7 years and defeat the Antichrist.   And that he will reign and rule on this earth for 1000 years.   There will be no religions during that time except what Christians believe regarding Jesus.

But it is not by our power that it is going to happen.   We are just the messenger.  And that is the best way to look at us.

Posted By: islamispeace
Date Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:46pm
Yes, the Christians do want to take over the world so they can continue to bore us with stories about the Rapture and tribulations which will never come!  LOL  

-------------
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Date Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by islamispeace

Yes, the Christians do want to take over the world so they can continue to bore us with stories about the Rapture and tribulations which will never come!  LOL  

Have you considered that the Rapture is to take us out of this world?  How are we going to take over the world by not being here?

Doug L.

Posted By: islamispeace
Date Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Douggg

Have you considered that the Rapture is to take us out of this world?  How are we going to take over the world by not being here?

Doug L.

What is "because it will not actually happen", Alex?   

Duh. LOL

-------------
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Posted By: longears
Date Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:09am
Originally posted by lady

None that I've known personally (which would include Christians affiliated with most of the moderate sects, Franciscans, Anglicans and Episcopalians, Methodists, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Church of Christ, Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Quakers, Mormons, and a few others I can't recall off-hand).  However, as some "Christian" extremist groups seem to have louder voices and larger numbers now than at any other period during my lifetime, I can't answer your question definitively.  I hope that the answer for the majority of Christians is "no".

One of the Church's early founders, Clement, Third Bishop of Rome, a student of Peter the Apostle, wrote that there is more than one gate, that Christ is but one of them.   rebecca

Posted By: Dick
Date Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:09am
I like what Mike Revero of www.whatreallyhappened.com says about these people and their rapture. He is of the opinion that These Christian Zionists are a problem for the whole world due to their seeking to hasten armageodon by helping Israel to make war on the Arabs, Iran, etc. Then the world can be turned into a sea of green glass, and Jesus (pease be upon him) will come down and invite them all up to the big house in the sky. I myself would prefer to put this off for a few years, and die in my sleep at 98.

Posted By: Senna Bernd
Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 1:09am
Dearest readers of my first post

Catholic Christianity became the greatest hoax in human history.
The seven sleeping Kings were shocked to see the Cross being used for greed, in every building, the first time they woke up.
The first pope Saint-Peter was crucified on an upside down cross as he wished.
They have changed time form the Lunius calender and forgot about the year zero.

Here are some other facts I found (but no one else seems to see this)

Catholic corrupt rule is in power from long before you could mention.
I have dedicated my life in ancient scriptures.

Here are some strange things everybody is looking away from because at some point in catholic time the Word and salvation got mixed with starvation for saturation.

I feel a terrible pain every time people get killed for the sole purpose of greed. No not religion, but greed. Not one religion tells us to murder.
The sole purpose is greed, and it starts with greed over whom has the better opinion and ends in the destruction of the Beauty which was given to us.

Here in short a little bit of my findings:
(there's much more I discoverd but I don't want to saturate you)

1. Nostradamus
False prophet of early masonry
nostra = our, ours
damus = we give, offer, grant (dōnō)
damu = from the same bloodline
nostre = our, ours
dame = Lady
(and that's about everything he foretold)

2. Queen of Belgium (the boarders of Belgium make an oak-leaf)
Look at
'HRH Doña de Mora y Aragón'
waving her golden apple (inspired by 'Willem Tell')
Is she descendant of the 'Fabia gens'
and/or wanting to become a Saint for 'Agamemnon'?
Would just be the logic step for a Dame among the highest orders
Let's hope not coz I always had great sympathy and respect for her
for all the misery and all the things she had to go through
After all that she still makes people smile
and puts effort to help the poor and ill
So I really want the answer to be 'No'

3. Brussels rules the world
SHAPE (rules all armies in the world)
One man in charge (US General Lovebreed)
Near Bergen/Mons/Mountains
SHAPE = Mason

4 Queen Fabiola Mountains
Mount Fukushima is, at 2,470 metres (8,100 ft), the highest http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massif - massif in the 7  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Fabiola_Mountains - Queen Fabiola Mountains of Antarctica

5. Tower of Babel
In Novum Belgium, also called New Netherlands and most recently New York
For who has the Bible it is 'Gen. 11:1-9'

6. Laodicean forgeries
Rome burning

7. Black Masses at Saint-Peter
Order of Columbus
Order of Christ

8. niMrods Castle
Windsor Castle

9.Nicene Creed

10. Brussels
When Brussels dictates, the world acts
Brussels is a twin city of Moscow
Belgian, Dutch and British Monarchs are from Russian bloodlines

11. September
This is for the genius...
How many massacres does your eye see?
September 11, 1776
September 11, 1777
September 11, 1813
September 11, 1857
September 11, 1897
September 11, 1914
September 11, 1916
September 11, 1919
September 11, 1921
September 11, 1931
September 11, 1932
September 11, 1939
September 11, 1941
September 11, 1942
September 11, 1943
September 11, 1944
September 11, 1945
September 11, 1954
September 11, 1961
September 11, 1965
September 11, 1968
September 11, 1970
September 11, 1971
September 11, 1973
September 11, 1974
September 11, 1978
September 11, 1980
September 11, 1981
September 11, 1982
September 11, 1988
September 11, 1992
September 11, 1997
September 11, 2001
September 11, 2003
September 11, 2007
September 11, 2012

I don't want to attack a person in particular, nor an organization.
If there is one person I hurt with this, I am truly sorry!
I'm for all the people with a good heart, in any organization.
The ones who begged for change but were silenced.

I admit I don't own the truth. I compare truth with white light, white light is made of 7 colors and these seven colors each represent one truth. Only when I understand the 7 colors I can get close to the real truth. So this means we don't have to agree on everything because then we would know the truth. As long as we can't see all colors in the white light, we need our fellow citizen as a fellow student to become wise.

I can't bear all the innocent blood shedding for greed and the survival of the lives of the greedy.

This I am doing for love, peace and understanding
And understanding peace and love
For all humans.

My journey has been very painful.
And I cannot do this without the help from the wisdom coming of every color.
So Please help me because I get weaker every day.
And time is something we should count in seconds now.

Also my answer to the above question is:
At the end, the rightous shall overcome and the greedy aren't among them.

Lot's of love and blessings

Bernd Pu-yi Senna
(the Know-nothing-At-aLL who questions much)

Posted By: lady
Date Posted: 02 April 2014 at 2:10am
Thanks for your time and your reply. This post is one of those posts that I ask myself," lady why did u even write that question. And how silly of u to post something like that."

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 02 April 2014 at 5:20pm

Date Posted: 03 April 2014 at 6:04am
You are very welcome lady!!
It is not silly at all

In fact is very good to question. And even better to not just believe what I say. I rather have people showing me that my research isn't correct at all. Because I am human and I don't own the truth. If we don't question things and just agree we would just live the lie.

You're welcome to add me on facebook. (Bernd Pu-yi Senna)

I am posting all my findings there in hope to awake people from their blindness...

grz

Date Posted: 07 April 2014 at 9:14pm
Dearset readers of my posts

Here I want to ask people who have the time for it...
and who are willing to do so...

To copy everything I post, here, or on fabebook.
Also make copies of everything you find on your own research linking to material...
I live in a crountry where people get falsely accused, tortured and murdered
(like all over the world) And most important, we we're falsely confused for centuries.

This is not to save my own life because I'm aware chances are high I will be assassinated or falsely accused. But every day taken from me is maybe a day I can wake up people who are kept asleep at this moment in time.

I have no fear to die for true justice.
Nor do I claim to have the honor to be saved.

I'm NOT saying people should stand up and kill more beauty.
These are the times to show the world how it is really done.
For the sake of love, peace and understanding
And understanding love and peace

I don't want you to worry about me or be busy trying to save me because there are millions of people who need to be saved right now. Also I don't want to cause fear because it feeds itself on fear, hate and lust/hunger.

Humans will have to unite now.
All the rightous, faithfull people (also the confused once for they really didn't know any better and if they did they got silenced.)

The major purpose is that it is important to have screenshots of what I put on facebook, or here on this forum,... Even though I'm fully aware I don't own the truth. It is now of great importance you do capture everything you find strange in you research (thus not only in my research)

I only know they will be needed.

For love, peace and understanding
And understanding love and peace
For our
Most High & Righteous a
Allmighty Power and Creator

Lots of love and blessing to all

Bernd Pu-yi Senna
the Know-nothing-At-alL who questions much

-------------
The Know-nothing-At-aLL who questions much

Print Page | Close Window