Print Page | Close Window

The private issues ONLY on the sisters' f

Printed From: IslamiCity.com
Category: Culture & Community
Forum Name: Groups – Women (Sisters)
Forum Discription: Groups – Women (Sisters)
URL: http://www.IslamiCity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15963
Printed Date: 25 April 2014 at 1:16am

Topic: The private issues ONLY on the sisters' f
Posted By: Full of Hopes
Subject: The private issues ONLY on the sisters' f
Date Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:45pm

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

Dear sisters,

This is so important. The administrator of this blessed forum made for us a private forum. This forum is amazing cause it is hidden and will appear just if you sign in as a female. Even in case a man got in there by any way, we have the right to inform the administrator, he told us this on the forum.

So just focus on the title of the forum sisters only, then you see under it a sub title with the name: sub title forum,  sisters' ONLY forum.

I hope all sisters use this for the private issues that male members should not see at all. This is for our privacy as females and may Allah reward them for doing this for us.

Peace.

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Replies:
Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 07 December 2009 at 8:32am
Walaikum Salam wa rahmatullah,

Am so glad, alhamdullilah.

May we use this forum in the best way possible, insha Allah.

Ameen

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 13 December 2009 at 11:46am
BTW I cannot see any "sub forum" called Sister's Only... :S why is that ? 

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Posted By: martha
Date Posted: 13 December 2009 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Chrysalis

Hmm...me neither :(

-------------
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set

Posted By: Pati
Date Posted: 13 December 2009 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by martha

Nor do I...

Please, Full of Hopes, we need more information about your advertisement!! Or is that forum so much hidden that we have to look for it? Maybe it's a game!! LOL

Kind regards girls
Patricia

-------------
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.

Date Posted: 13 December 2009 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Pati

Nor do I...

Please, Full of Hopes, we need more information about your advertisement!! Or is that forum so much hidden that we have to look for it? Maybe it's a game!! LOL

Kind regards girls
Patricia

Maybe our sense of direction is just as bad as our driving skills Patti Wink

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Date Posted: 14 December 2009 at 6:03am

OMG!! again sister Chrysalis, you make me laugh. I am running away from my studying and homework just to see YOU..

Listen, inform the administer  by a PM to Icforumadmin. Tell him you do not see it. Because he said that on the private  forum. He said that might be some who do not see it, so they should tell him and he accesses you to it.. OK!

Hey Hi Pati, nice to see YOU..
Wink

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Date Posted: 14 December 2009 at 6:40am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes

OMG!! again sister Chrysalis, you make me laugh. I am running away from my studying and homework just to see YOU..

Listen, inform the administer  by a PM to Icforumadmin. Tell him you do not see it. Because he said that on the private  forum. He said that might be some who do not see it, so they should tell him and he accesses you to it.. OK!

Lol ! I am flattered Sis - but don't make me an excuse to run away from your studies !  Big%20smile If that is so, then I shall have to end my posts with a warning (PS : F.O.H Please stop reading this and go Study ! ) Wink

JazakAllah for that advise, I shall PM the admin today. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:11am

OMG!!! sister Chrysalis.. How did you know?Confused Yes I am looking for an excuse to run away from studying!! May Allah forgive us.. http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000">Hmm

BUT I also pass by here to see YOU, then I say let me sign in and reply,, then I http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000">Confused

-------------

Posted By: Pati
Date Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:39pm

Nor do I...

Kind regards girls
Patricia

Hahaha... please, don't tell me that!!! I am suposed to be an expert in making maps and finding hidden places!!! LOL But... actually... the only thing I can find in easy way is a bakery!!! And it's not worthy because I don't follow anything but my nose so....

I will try to get that Femenineforum.... it should be very interesting to share thoughts there (I just feel sorry for the curious men who cannot access there... Embarrassed ).

Full of Hopes,

I wish I could say "nice to see you"... but.... GO AND STUDY!!! Lazzzzzzzzzyyyyy Tongue

Well, I understand you perfectly. I am supposed to be studying for my master right now... but see... hahaha... I have to put a studying plan in my life!!! LOL

Kind regards ladies
Patricia

-------------
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.

Date Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:29pm

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... please, don't tell me that!!! I am suposed to be an expert in making maps and finding hidden places!!! LOL But... actually... the only thing I can find in easy way is a bakery!!! And it's not worthy because I don't follow anything but my nose so.... [/Quote]

Big%20smile

Then I speak for myself only. . . my driving skills + sense of direction is deplorable. Tongue

Full of Hopes,

Well, I understand you perfectly. I am supposed to be studying for my master right now... but see... hahaha... I have to put a studying plan in my life!!! LOL

Lol ! I think we need a Procrastinator's section too - along with a private sister's forum. Perhaps we should get you and sis Hopes banned from the forum until your exams ! for your own good. Wink

Cheers!

-------------

Posted By: jr235
Date Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:49pm
Hello,

I'm new to the boards, and can't access the private issues only page. Honestly, its why I joined the boards. I feel more comfortable discussing things with other women. =)

When I tried to PM a mod I got a message saying that I don't have sufficient privileges to access the page. Do I need a certain number of posts? I understand that to be able to see a private forum, but to PM a mod?

Thanks!

Date Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:15pm

Hi.. Jr235,,

hey! you got in there,very good.. Smile

nice to see you.. stay with us please,,
Heart

-------------

Posted By: wisdomseeker
Date Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:41am
Hi Jr235,

yes privileges are restricted for starters, that includes sending PMs too, u need to turn a newbie to do that, that is 20 posts.

take care.

Posted By: islamic_talibah
Date Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:52am
Salam...

nice going there ladiez!!!Haaaaan!!!

lug gaey na seedhey raastey....lgey raho.....hahaha....
(not every1 but i guess sum of u r gonna understand it...)

Chrysalis!!!m luking at u!!!Wink

Posted By: UmmFatima
Date Posted: 28 February 2010 at 4:49pm
Thanks for starting a women's forum!

-------------
“Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us leaders of the God-fearing.” -Al-Furqan 74

Date Posted: 04 March 2010 at 7:12am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و على آله و صحبه و سلم

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmtu Allah

Welocme to the forum sister UmmFatimah, we are so gald to see you and hope that we become soooo close sisters, in sha Allah..Heart

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2010 at 2:28pm
InshaAllah, it's so good to be able to communicate with Muslim sisters... I'm in a place with nooooo Muslims in it and it's sooooo damaging to my iman... I'm stuck listening to lectures on my computer again and again...

-------------
“Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us leaders of the God-fearing.” -Al-Furqan 74

Date Posted: 13 March 2010 at 7:48am
salaams

I'm classified as a "groupie" now - and "female Islam" - but they still won't let me into the women's forum! Why is this?

-------------

Posted By: Lameese
Date Posted: 10 April 2010 at 10:20am
I have not been here in so long, I wonder if I am considered a "newbie" again :)

-------------
You Shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
Love one another and let it be a moving sea between the the shores of your soul

Posted By: seeja
Date Posted: 28 October 2010 at 7:44pm
My name is seeja yousuf. I am from India. New to the forum. I would like to know how I can join the Sisters Only Form.

Posted By: natalie
Date Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:18am
Only just joined this forum today and have just realised why i can't access the private sum-forum! oh well . . .

20 messages here we come!!! lol

hope to see you all in there!

Posted By: Rashaa
Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:36am
Assalamu Aleykoum,

I am new to the system as well, and want to say that I am happy to have found the forum.

Any members in Canada, or from Egypt?

Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:20pm

Salam,

Welcome Rashaa, hope you enjoy your stay.

-------------
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"

Posted By: Lizzy
Date Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:03am
Assalamu Alaikum Fullofhopes,
                                             I am unable to view the private sisters forum and have been denied access. I cannot even email the ICforum manager to ask for permission access. Not sure what to do? Confused
salaams and blessings,
Lizzy

Posted By: umhalil
Date Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:26pm
Salam!Is THIS the sisters only forum...because I am in desperate need help in a very serious marital problem. Cry

Posted By: icforumadmin
Date Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:47pm
Salam Umhalil,

Now you should have access to sister only forum.

Admin

Posted By: Indah
Date Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:47pm
Salaam Sister...

you can talk to me and whatever happen to you please be strong, Allah give you something because Allah knows you can do it!

I pray Allah will make it easy for you Wink

Posted By: Ishaah
Date Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:47pm
Salaams
I'm new to this whole thing and i have no idea how to get into the sis's only forum. It said access denied and was looking forward to getting in there. Help plz!
Asa. Aisha

Posted By: Mangomotte
Date Posted: 31 August 2011 at 5:49am
Salam,
Like all the other sisters before me here... my question is, how to get into the "sisters only" forum? Is there a test or do we have to be in for a certain time?
Advise please...Thanks, Mangomotte  

Posted By: donna82d
Date Posted: 03 September 2011 at 11:55pm
It's good to have somewhere private. Thank you.

Posted By: umhalil
Date Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:15am
Originally posted by donna82d

It's good to have somewhere private. Thank you.
I agree! ClapThumbs%20Up

Date Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:39pm
Hmmm, Iagree too...so, what do I do now?

Posted By: donna82d
Date Posted: 06 September 2011 at 3:53am
I think i read somewhere that you just need to participate and after you do you will be allowed in.

Date Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:24am
Well, I do hope I don't have to start bombarding the forum with inane topics to gain accreditation Wink ... On the other hand, I think I'll just get by and post in Sister or even family section, no harm ... this is our Ummah, so we should feel comfortable to talk freely... I think LOL... as long as I won't embarrass anyone.
Am off for few days... time to think.  

Date Posted: 08 September 2011 at 3:48pm
Salaam Sis!

Feel free to inundate us with posts & threads Big%20smile

Also,  try PMing a Moderator to see when/how you can gain access.

-------------

Posted By: HalaHala2012
Date Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

Dear sisters,

This is so important. The administrator of this blessed forum made for us a private forum. This forum is amazing cause it is hidden and will appear just if you sign in as a female. Even in case a man got in there by any way, we have the right to inform the administrator, he told us this on the forum.

So just focus on the title of the forum sisters only, then you see under it a sub title with the name: sub title forum,  sisters' ONLY forum.

I hope all sisters use this for the private issues that male members should not see at all. This is for our privacy as females and may Allah reward them for doing this for us.

Peace.

Walaikum Salam Wa Rahmatu Allah. I am new here and being a woman,I would like to have access to the sisters only forum. How do I get permission to access it? Thank you very much for your aid in this.

Posted By: ma84
Date Posted: 22 April 2012 at 2:31am
Asalaamu. Alaikum

I have a very private issue but I dont have access to the sub forum..I'm not comfortable posting a new thread where everyone will have access to veiw it...plz give me permit me to use the sub forum to post my thread...plz im in need of some advice...thank u

Date Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:37pm
How do we gain access to the "sisters only forum"?

-------------

Posted By: HalaHala2012
Date Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:20pm
Salam,salam! May I please also be allowed to access the private for women only forum? Shukron jezzelen.

Date Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:08pm
I have asked several times and have never recieved an answer

-------------

Posted By: joyful85
Date Posted: 08 July 2012 at 4:05pm
Hi! I'm here from Canada. :)

We have to make 20 posts in order to access the Sisters' Only forum, right?

Posted By: seeja
Date Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:22am

Salam,

One of the requirements you should declare your gender and religion on your profile, in addition to the minimum number of posts.

Wassalam,

-------------
Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times

Posted By: Rofexa
Date Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:57am
As-Salamu Alaykum, Who is the forum administrator for the sisters only group? I am interested in this forum, we need a safe non-judgemental place to talk freely.

Print Page | Close Window