1) Why does a $100 "look" so big when taken to mosque, but looks so small when taken to the mall.
2) Why does an hour in the service Allah seem so long, but 60 minutes of basketball seem so short.
3) Why does a couple of hours spent praying at mosque seem so long but seems so short when watching a movie.
4)Why people can't think of anything to say when they pray, but have no difficulty thinking of things to talk about to a friend.
5) Why do people get thrilled when a football game goes into extra
time, but complain when a khutba is longer than the regular time.
6) Why is it so hard to read a chapter in the Quran, but so easy to read 100 pages of a best selling novel.
7) Why do people want to get a front seat at any game or concert, but scramble to sit in the back of a mosque.
8)Why do people need 2 or 3 weeks advance notice to fit a Muslim event
into their schedule, but can adjust their schedule for other events at
the last moment.
9) Why is it hard for people to learn the simple gospel, well enough to
tell others, but how simple it is for the same people to understand and
10) Why do people believe what the newspaper says, but question what the QURAN n says.
11) Why is it that everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, think, say or do anything.
12) Why is it that we can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and
they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages
regarding Allah, people think twice about sharing.