Forum Discription: General Discussion
URL: http://www.IslamiCity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11622
Printed Date: 26 October 2014 at 1:04am

Topic: I HAVE QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER
Posted By: Jazmine
Subject: I HAVE QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER
Date Posted: 16 January 2008 at 6:43pm
Please explain to me this verse:

"Allah hath set a seal on their hearts (non-believer) and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil Great is the penalty they incur." [Al-Qur’an 2:6-7]

Science tells us today that the brain is responsible for understanding and not the heart....

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Replies:
Posted By: Salams_wife
Date Posted: 16 January 2008 at 8:12pm

Are you an athiest or from a non-monotheistic religion?  Just curious.

Science tells us a lot of things, doesn't mean they are all exactly true.

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 12:30am

Am no atheist. I ask for clarification and to answer my speculation.

Do you know the answer? Everything in the verse has meaning I believe? And it is the word of God.

I hope someone can explain the verse to me, wisely. I know there is good explanation to that verse...but what?

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Posted By: minuteman
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 3:53am

"Allah hath set a seal on their hearts (non-believer) and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil Great is the penalty they incur." [Al-Qur’an 2:6-7]

Welcome. This verse is not about mere disbelievers. it is about the worst disbelievers who do not believe and do not let others believe. They do not let the believers live in peace. Such people are called kaafirs.

For that please see the verse prior to these two verses.

Allah says, he has sealed their heart. I will be brief. Brain may be an instrument of analysing but heart may have something to do with acceptance or rejecting, something to do with love and gentleness. Please tell me why love is connected with the matter of heart or heart is so much referred to the matters of love?? Then I will get back to you.

I have not explained the verses yet. I shall do Insha Allah, on demand.

-------------
If any one is bad some one must suffer

Posted By: Aminah07
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:12am

WAS,

Welcome Jazmine, I just wanted to add something to the science part of it. In the last 100 years or so many things have been proven to be false such as Darwins theory of evolution modern day scientists had no difficulties with that they have access to DNA'. Or they've been proven to support the idea of one Creator. In the Quran' there are many scientific explanations that could never have been known or practiced but were documented. 

for example:

evolution/creation, embryology, healing medicinals like honey, the explanation in detail of how milk is separated in a cow from it's other organs....etc.

You only have to look at the diagram of the human heart and inside it is written with the ventricles and chambers have been formed the name "Allah" in Arabic.

Also, do this I hope I can explain it right interlace your fingers right now like you were going to fold your hands in your lap....Now spread your hands up infront of you so you can clearly see your palms together the lines in your palms form the exact Arabic numbers that equal the 99' names of Allah....so even Allah has marked every one of his precious creations with signs of remembrance.

Oh br. minuteman....Insha'Allah waiting for your explanation 

Posted By: poga
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Jazmine

Please explain to me this verse:

Science tells us today that the brain is responsible for understanding and not the heart....

Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : If brain is feminine then what gender is heart
If mind is the feminine womb where all thoughts enter
Then what gender is the place they depart
What gender is tender moments what gender is hard times
What gender is gentle pleasure what gender is criminal crimes
Tell me about your gender theory oh sexiest BARZAKH
Tell me what gender is hearing ears what gender is our watching ANKH
Tell me what is the gender of heartless person
Tell me how to make heart softer with your sexiest sermon

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : Heart is the center therefore it is space
And light of intelligence is womb of all base
And womb is the room where groom visits as fleeting thoughts
Therefore phi functional straight one phallus line is male gender
And pi functional curved vagina is circular feminine noughts
So if heart is the center and you want to make it soft
Then look at the tropical palm trees away from the British croft
Look at a date with soft exterior fruit and hard interior seed
And now look at a coconut with hard exterior fuel and soft inner feed
So if you want to make your heart soft then make your body hard
With right deeds and just words
Make your body strong enough what doesn't need any comfort
Make your mind strong enough what tolerates every idiot
When you safeguard your body your center will become safe
When you safeguard your body
Your heart will become secured from exterior bombarding strafe

from SWEETSWORDS 40 [ Cosmic Criterion ]

It is the heart what sends the thought to the brain to analyze

And this signal goes to our brain through our blood and it is the heart what pumps the blood..poga

-------------
awal

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:43am
Originally posted by minuteman

Welcome. This verse is not about mere disbelievers. it is about the worst disbelievers who do not believe and do not let others believe. They do not let the believers live in peace. Such people are called kaafirs.

For that please see the verse prior to these two verses.

Allah says, he has sealed their heart. I will be brief. Brain may be an instrument of analysing but heart may have something to do with acceptance or rejecting, something to do with love and gentleness. Please tell me why love is connected with the matter of heart or heart is so much referred to the matters of love?? Then I will get back to you.

I have not explained the verses yet. I shall do Insha Allah, on demand.

SUBHANALLAH you have explained it very well in great detail brother

-------------
awal

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:50am
Originally posted by Aminah07

WAS,

Welcome Jazmine, I just wanted to add something to the science part of it. In the last 100 years or so many things have been proven to be false such as Darwins theory of evolution modern day scientists had no difficulties with that they have access to DNA'. Or they've been proven to support the idea of one Creator. In the Quran' there are many scientific explanations that could never have been known or practiced but were documented. 

About Darwin's theory, well its just that theory/ies it was never a fact/s. Of course some things are going to be proved incorrect, I wouldn't say false per say and considering the technology & resouces back than to now to what we have, its only natural some things are going to be better researched and understanding. Darwin gave us a great science to build on.

for example:

evolution/creation, embryology, healing medicinals like honey, the explanation in detail of how milk is separated in a cow from it's other organs....etc.

Embryology was heard off before Muhammed in the 4th & 5th centuries, Muhammad came in the 7th Century. And healing qualities of honey would have been known for quite sometime, all the herbal/natural medicines were known for thousands of years and its only now that science is catching up with the prioperties of them. 

You only have to look at the diagram of the human heart and inside it is written with the ventricles and chambers have been formed the name "Allah" in Arabic.

Also, do this I hope I can explain it right interlace your fingers right now like you were going to fold your hands in your lap....Now spread your hands up infront of you so you can clearly see your palms together the lines in your palms form the exact Arabic numbers that equal the 99' names of Allah....so even Allah has marked every one of his precious creations with signs of remembrance.

Feels like a continuation of a show i just watched about so called images of Jesus and the virgin Mary in toast and in a wooden door.  

People will see what they want to see just like seeing images in the cloud formations.

Aminah07 do you have pictures of the heart?

This is getting of topic but this needed a counter balance.

AS for the brain and heart, we need both  sometimes we need to give the brain or logic a rest for the heart to speak  

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: Truth_light24
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 5:40am

Assalamo Alaykum

“As to those who reject Faith it is the same to them Whether thou warn them or do not warn them They will not believe. "Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil Great is the penalty they incur." [Al-Qur’an 2:6-7]

The Arabic word qalb used in these verses means the heart. In the Arabic language the word ‘heart’ is also used to connote one’s centre of understanding. Even in English language there are several words which are used to explain something, though the literal meaning of these words are different. For an example is the word “lunatic”. The word ‘lunatic’ literally means struck by the moon. Today people use the word lunatic for a person who is insane or mentally unstable. People very well know that a mad or a mentally unstable person is not struck by the moon. Yet even a medical doctor uses this word. This is normal in the evolution of a language.

In the English language heart means an organ in the body which pumps blood. The same word heart is also used for the centre of thought, love and emotion. Today we know that brain is the centre of thought, love and emotion. Yet while expressing emotions a person is likely to say "I love you from the bottom of my heart". Imagine a scientist telling his wife, "I love you from the bottom of my heart" and the wife replies, "Don’t you even know the basics of science, that the brain is responsible for the emotions and not the heart? In fact you should say I love you from the bottom of my brain."

No Arab will ever ask the question as to why Allah has sealed the hearts of the kafir because he knows that in this context it refers to the centre of thought, understanding and emotions.

-------------
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 6:07am

WAS,

Angel,

I will try Insha'Allah today to find a pic' I've seen it before several times once during a lecture at a convention and the other time online. I'm just about to start homeschooling with the munchkins so I won't have much time until later. Perhaps someonelse may know of a link to look....I'm pretty sure I saw it before at the Harun Yahya site or in one of his books or dvd's but not sure which. It would make a great science lesson when studying the circulatory system with the kids so I will keep looking. If I find it after this thread is old I'll pm it.

Also, the hands example. You would have to know Arabic numbers to see them but the lines are there on everyones palms. I know I didn't just imagine it because every year of the kids madressa here and before in CA they always would use it as a teaching tool when they got to the names of Allah' or other related topics.

Can you please help document these dates that you mentioned as being well known before the Quran' I only mentioned a few the Quran' has many more and you're right it is getting off topic.Miracles of the Quran' would be a great thread to start.

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 6:28am

Minuteman:

Brain may be an instrument of analyses but heart may have something to do with acceptance or rejecting, something to do with love and gentleness

Thank you so much for your explanation about the connection of heart and mind. Yes you are right. It is the heart that feels and the brain just do the analysis. Thats very good.

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 6:30am

Sis Aminah:

You only have to look at the diagram of the human heart and inside it is written with the ventricles and chambers have been formed the name "Allah" in Arabic

Allahu Akbar! Yes I did see it, it really has that shaped if you will just look deep into it. This is just an additional knowledge sis. Thank you sis….

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 6:33am

Angel:

Thank you for trying to help me understand things that is confusing me.

Feels like a continuation of a show i just watched about so called images of Jesus and the virgin Mary in toast and in a wooden door.  

People will see what they want to see just like seeing images in the cloud formations.

You mean you are more like imagining those images? They say satan can posses even a stone..just to misguide human.

Aminah07 do you have pictures of the heart?

Try this link and see it for yourself: http://www.google.com/search?q=heart+diagram&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enPH236PH236 - http://www.google.com/search?q=heart+diagram&sourceid=na vclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enPH236PH236

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 6:35am

Truth_light24:

The Arabic word qalb used in these verses means the heart- the word ‘heart’ is also used to connote one’s centre of understanding - in English language several words were used to explain something-For an example is the word “lunatic”.- literally means struck by the moon. Today people use the word lunatic for a person who is insane or mentally unstable.-even a medical doctor uses this word. This is normal in the evolution of a language.

Thank you, like what minute man said, it is the heart that feels and not the brain. Allahu Akbar!

And I can’t imagine if my husband will tell me “I love you from the bottom of my brain!”

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 6:50am

WAS,

JazmineYour Welcome I think you got some good answers so far I hope others will post as well.

AngelHere's the hands pic' still working on the heart I'll look later after language arts....Insha'Allah I'll find it while this topic is still up and running. I hope it cuts and pastes okay!

Okay I'm editing this because when I preview it the picture doesn't always look that great so here's the link as well http://www.islamcan.com/miracles/handmarks.shtml - http://www.islamcan.com/miracles/handmarks.shtml

http://www.1careersource.com/">

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 6:51am

Now is my final question. Why Allah said that He sealed all understanding for those non-believers. Why there are still non-believer accepting Islam? How they see the true when their understanding are sealed?

Btw, am a Moslem. But not all moslen know all. We need to ask if we dont know. Asking dont mean disrespecting.. 

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:02am

WAS,

Jazmine, Masha'Allah I don't think any of us knows it all or will ever. I think your question is a very good one and has spurred a lot of responses 

To answer your question I think it's because it is impossible for us to judge who is or will become a believer or at what stage in their life it will or won't happen. Alhamdulillah, that's not a job we have to worry about only Allah(swt) knows who will or won't become muslims and which hearts will be closed or opened or forgiven. All we have to do is trust in Allah(swt).

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 9:05am

Now is my final question. Why Allah said that He sealed all understanding for those non-believers. Why there are still non-believer accepting Islam? How they see the true when their understanding are sealed?

Btw, am a Moslem. But not all moslen know all. We need to ask if we dont know. Asking dont mean disrespecting.. 

Mrs Be aql khan Usta : I know everything is fated therefore there is no free will
Everything is stamped by ALLAH by his sure seal
Our will and our choice is just our interpretation
Everything will be revealed at Akhira is just out imagination
I know everything is fated therefore there is no free will
Everything is confirmed by ALLAH with his certain seal

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : Freedom of will Judgment Fate and Heaven and Hell
Thought Translation Tongue and Tell
Everything is fated yet opportunity is there for SAWAB
For heavenly reality or hellish KHOWAB
Everything is fated yet we chose our own fate
We write our own AKHIRA  with our present date
Therefore learn oh Be Aql before we will for anything we must have a desire to do so
We must have the target before we throw the arrow
So when we have a intention in our heart it sends the message to the messenger in the brain
To register in the book of fate our execution order for heavenly pleasure or hellish pain
And our actions follows as predestined by all mighty fate
It is simple as we know about the moment but we don't know the date
It is as simple as When ALLAH declares everything is written in the book
But we have the choice of lowering our gaze or continue to look
It as simple as when we have a desire in our heart for peep
We register in our mind for ever to keep
The record of our proud obscene look and our shy glance
It is as simple as first came the standing ambition then came the stance
Therefore oh Be Aql when ALLAH declares everything is written
And written by two angels with truthful pen
They write our actions before our deed
They write before its implication but after its need

from SWEETSWORDS 10 [ Crystal Ball ]

-------------
awal

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 10:23am

WAS,

Jazmine thank you so much for the link to the heart diagrahms I found one but the geocities site is no longer up and running I saved the picture but it is so small it wouldn't even enlarge and when I enlarge it....it gets blurry....I know there is also one that is really good that is labeled and shows the name written in Arabic so you can compare it. I will check later and see.....but yours are very good too....

off the subject when I was searching I typed into the search bar for google and yahoo... pictures of Islamic Miracles....SubhanaAllah the kids and I watched a lion in a zoo saying "Allah" we saw a cow that had been born with it's spots that formed Allahs name and a fish with his scales/coloring in the shape of Allahs name and my favorite the inside of a bee hive where a section of the honeycomb spelled "Allah"

Well I hope others continue to help you with your search...MashaAllah for your question....my kids and I have really enjoyed searching I extended their social studies time a bit for it but it was worth it.

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 10:58am

Jazmine:
First thing you are a Muslim not a Moslem which was coined by colonizing Brits for the Muslims slaving in the colonies! which literally meant in local language as wretched so be careful in spellings; they did the same with the Prophet's name too.
Now the verses :
2:6 BEHOLD, as for those who are bent on denying the truth<>6) - it is all one to them whether thou warn them or dost not warn them: they will not believe.
2:7 God; has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and over their eyes is a veil; and awesome suffering awaits them.
You need to read the previous signs before these. There are three classes of people:
 the believers,
 the disbelievers
and the hypocrites.
Allah is informing his Prophet about his extreme desire for certain people that he wanted to believe but they would not  cuz they either were rich or too vain and powerful amongst the ruling Quresh tribe. Same rule holds true today you couldn't convince someone in Hollywood, Wall Street bankers or in corridors of Congress to be receptive of Islamic message cuz their chosen life style is in contrivance of the principles as enumerated in the first verses! their selection is sort of notarized by Allah on their hearts.
Why heart cuz heart is where life begins and ends.
Ask any mom, the heart beat starts befire the brain gets any shape!
I know the value of heart after my open heart procedure!  And when you go to sleep , it is mini death and it is the heart that matters!
There will be souls that are not that doped or drunk with power, money or looks and are hungry for the truth in this throw away
plastic world, whose hearts will remind the souls' promise  made at the time of creation.
When Allah asked them who will they worship when given worldly life they had answered their creator
!
That is what the whole fuss all about, the powerful men and women want them worshiped as opposed to Allah but then they fall down!
Finally Muslims' own faith has been rusted after living in colonized existence since the beginning of nineteenths century and they themselves are  waking up from a long slumber!

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:12pm

My dear, do exceptions and miracles ever happen? Before you answer, may I assure you, as a confirmed secular, I have seen that exceptions are more numerous that statitians can ever take.

Plus, Quran is an order for the living beings. An order is for being obeyed, not for being questioned. How many mundane ordinary orders, even issued by some utter idiots in power, do you ever question in your daily life?

My suggestion; just flow with life, real life, instead of just trying to prove yourself to be smart with a brain. The pobre brain can fuse, blow an anurism in no time and become as good as a cauliflower.

If you are so keen to learn about the heavens, first try and learn just a bit about camels, on our own earth! (an ancient Arabic saying)

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:15pm

And, logic, specially, deductive logic is not really perfect!

If anyone ever tells you that, he (and if even if its a she) is passing you pure 18 carat imperfections.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:49pm

Assalamo Alaykum

Sis Aminah, Sis Jazmine and Angel,

All that you have talked about (the heart and palms etc) can be found in the verse in the Quran as follows:

"And the herbs (or stars) and the trees both prostrate." Quran 55:6

"We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'ân) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?" Quran 41:53

"And with Him are the keys of the Ghaib (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in (or on) the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but he knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record." Quran 6:59

If you want more of those palms and heart, check this out: http://www.geocities.com/islamimiracles/miracles_of_Allah_Almighty.htm - http://www.geocities.com/islamimiracles/miracles_of_Allah_Al mighty.htm

May Allah guide us all, ameen.

-------------
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 3:14pm

Assalamo Alaykum

"Quran is an order for the living beings."

Mashallah indeed brother Whisper. Once we accepted islam as our religion, we should abide by what the Quran and Hadith say, we cant chose which to follow and not.

I wanna share my views about this topic though. In Islam knowledge is very important. The more knowledge you gained the more your faith become strong. The Quran is perfect and each verse has many wisdom lurking behind. All we have to do is to discover that wisdom. Quran has nothing to hide that is why people can dissect it, regardless of what their intention is. The truth will come out and that is a fact. Asking question about Quran doesn’t always mean disbelieving it. This is what differ Islam from other religion, if you ask them about their book, they will look you in the eyes and tell you “Just believe and absorb the verse”. How can you believe if you don’t understand? Islam ask us to seek knowledge from cradle to graveyard and that what we must do.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:04pm

To answer your question Jazmine:

Allah (swt) mentions in Surah Al Baqarah chapter 2 verses 6 and 7

"As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur)." [Al-Qur’an 2:6-7]

These verses do not refer to common non-believer who rejects faith. This is address to those who are bent on rejecting the truth although they knew its accuracy. It will not make any difference to such people whether you warn them or not, they will not believe. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil. It is not because Allah has set a seal on their hearts that these kuffar do not understand and believe, but it is the vice-versa.

They knew the truth and keep on disbelieving thus Allah has set a seal on their hearts. Therefore Allah is not to blame, but these kuffaar who are bent on rejecting the faith. They (kuffar) are responsible to why Allah sealed their hearts, their hearing and put veil in their eyes and not Allah. This is painful to know but I have met many Muslim born men who has that (disbelieving) characteristics. They were Muslim to their mind but they argue with some, if not all, of the verses that don’t fits their likings and worst they are more wicked than those we categorized as “disbeliever”, astaghfirullah!

“…nay, Allâh has set a seal upon their hearts because of their disbelief, so they believe not but a little.” Quran 4:155

We need to always supplicate (Allah) to make our heart firm in believing and for Him to increase us in knowledge and understanding as the Prophet always make du’a:

“O You who changes the hearts, make our hearts firm on Your religion” Al-Qurtubi 1:187.

“He grants Hikmah to whom He pleases, and he, to whom Hikmah is granted, is indeed granted abundant good. But none remember (will receive admonition) except men of understanding.” Quran 2:269

I hope this answer your question sister. May Allah guide us all and make our heart firm in the religion of Allah, ameen.

-------------

Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 5:44pm

As'Salamu Alaikum,

It was a surprise to see Bros - Sign*reader and Whisper, speak over this subject, as they mostly deal with current events and world politics. Is the world at peace that you turned to these subjects?

Jazmine, i remember this question asked to Dr.Zakir Naik. and his answer contended all of us. I would like to share his answer.  You were refering to the verses 6 and 7 of Al-Baqarah. Let me revive that verse

" Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe"

"Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment"

These verses do not refer to common Kuffar who reject faith. The Arabic words used are al-lazina kafaroo, those who are bent on rejecting the truth. It will not make any difference to such people whether you warn them or not, they will not believe. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil. It is not because Allah has set a seal on their hearts that these kuffar do not understand and believe, but it is the vice-versa. It is because these kuffar are bent on rejecting the truth and whether you warn them or not they will not believe, that Allah has set a seal on their hearts. Therefore Allah is not to blame, but these kuffaar who are bent on rejecting the faith are responsible.

The Quranic reference to Heart as centre of emotion and intelligence is only figurative. It is in keeping with Arabic idiom rather than functions attributed by the modern science

Suppose an experienced teacher, before the final examinations, predicts that a particular student will fail in the exams, since the student is very mischievous, not attentive in class and does not do his homework. If after the student appears for the examination, he fails, who is to be blamed for the student failing: the teacher or the student? Just because the teacher predicted, it does not mean that the teacher is to be blamed but the student himself is responsible for his failure.

Similarly Allah (swt) knows in advance that there are some people who are bent on rejecting the faith and Allah has put a seal on their hearts. Thus these non-Muslims themselves are responsible for rejecting the faith and not Allah (swt). 

Allah swt knows the Best.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 5:57pm
Mr/Ms. Whisper:

Thank you for being HELPFUL. I have learned something from here..you know what I learn? To be KIND. In dealing with other creation of Allah, we should use good words and not insults, so as not to lose their respect and help them see the truth. Being angry and shortminded cannot give any benefit but sin. No one is perfect and only God knows what in the heart of individual.

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 6:13pm
Thank you all for those kind help to make me understand more. May God Almighty lead us to the path.

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Date Posted: 18 January 2008 at 2:23am

The problem  (Number two) is why the people whose heart is sealed, why they become Muslims, why some of them embrace Islam.

Actually, there is lesson to the Muslims (Believers) not to waste time preaching to the utter enemies (kuffar) of Islam. They will not believe, they will not return. So it is advised not to preach to the utter enemies. Instead, it is better to select some other good natured persons for imparting the knowledge of Islam.

Otherwise, it is not a sure thing that none of the enemies will come to Islam. It is a matter of repentence. If any one will repent and admit his faults and act like Adam a.s. and he/she departs from the way of the devil (Al-Shaitan), surely Allah is oft returning to Mercy.

Allah will accept his/her prayers and repentence and will guide him/her to the right path. A good example is the son of Hazrat Abu Bakr r.a. He was an utter enemy of Islam. When Makkah was liberated, he ran away from Makkah.

His wife requested the prophet s.a.w.s. for amnesty for him. The prophet s.a.w.s. granted amnesty. So she went to a very far away place to bring him back to Makkah. Prophet forgave him and admitted him in the fold of islam. Please see that not all kaafirs are of the same degree.

In the verses under discussion, it is only an advice to the believers that they should not waste their time on the utter enemies. And also that they may try to preach to them. But if they (Kaafirs) will not become a muslim then the believers should not be dishearted because their effort failed. Allah is telling the believers that the enemies of Islam will not believe so easily.

I hope there is no more question on this line. It is necessary to gain knowledge and we should ask and learn from each other. I learn many things by just reading the posts and keeping quiet.

I forgot to note (rather sadly now) that it was the final question. Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 January 2008 at 7:06am

These verses do not refer to common Kuffar who reject faith. The Arabic words used are al-lazina kafaroo, those who are bent on rejecting the truth. It will not make any difference to such people whether you warn them or not, they will not believe. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil. It is not because Allah has set a seal on their hearts that these kuffar do not understand and believe, but it is the vice-versa. It is because these kuffar are bent on rejecting the truth and whether you warn them or not they will not believe, that Allah has set a seal on their hearts. Therefore Allah is not to blame, but these kuffaar who are bent on rejecting the faith are responsible

this KUFFAR is not normal Kuffar but they are special

but who made them special

if ALLAH who seals theirs heart from faith then why they are held responsible

-------------
awal

Date Posted: 18 January 2008 at 7:22am

in our SALAH first we make the NIYATH the intention to pray

during the QIAM we recite the SURAH at this time a thought came that kettle was left on burning stove

but we repel this thought and concentrate upon the rituals to finish the SALAH

here is your answer MUMIN is when thought comes from ALLAH he makes his choice according to the SUNNAH

KAFFIR is when thought comes from ALLAH he will chose what pleases him

-------------
awal

Date Posted: 18 January 2008 at 3:43pm

Actually, there is lesson to the Muslims (Believers) not to waste time preaching to the utter enemies (kuffar) of Islam. They will not believe, they will not return. So it is advised not to preach to the utter enemies. Instead, it is better to select some other good natured persons for imparting the knowledge of Islam.

In the verses under discussion, it is only an advice to the believers that they should not waste their time on the utter enemies. And also that they may try to preach to them. But if they (Kaafirs) will not become a muslim then the believers should not be dishearted because their effort failed. Allah is telling the believers that the enemies of Islam will not believe so easily.

Thank you brother, you have explained the other meaning in most practical and simple way. This verse is not just a reminder “not to preach those sheer enemies of Islam” but an encouragement too mashallah.The way you explain it made me realized so many things. You are right.

Thank you too Poga for those rejoinder.

-------------
To Know is To Believe

Date Posted: 18 January 2008 at 4:27pm

In doing da’wah, we should be friendly and show kindness in our approach.  We should speak good words and we should not insult people we are dealing with else we will fail in our mission and that is to call the non-believers to the religion of Allah. There was a hadith that said:

Allah forbids you NOT. With regards to those who fight you not for your faith nor drive you our of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them for Allah loves those who are just..” (Tirmidhi 4995 and Ahmad)

Aaysha narrated that a man asked permission to see the Prophet (pbuh) and the Prophet (pbuh) said “He is a bad member of the tribe”. When the man entered, the Prophet(pbuh) treated the man in a frank and friendly way and spoke to him. When he departed, I said “Allah’s Messenger! When he asked permission you said he is from bad member of a tribe, but when he entered you treat him in frank and friendly way?”. The Prophet (pbuh) replied “ Aaysha, Allah does not like the one who is unseemingly and lewd in his language” ( Abu Dawud 4774)

Abdullah bin Amr (RA) narrated that the prophet (pbuh) neither talked in an insulting manner nor did he ever speak evil intentionally. He used to say, “The most beloved to me amongst you is the one who has the best character and manners.”

Kind words and forgiving of faults are better than Sadaqah (charity) followed by injury. And Allâh is Rich (Free of all wants) and He is Most-Forbearing” Quran 2:263

“Allâh does not like that the evil should be uttered in public except by him who has been wronged. And Allâh is Ever All­-Hearer, All­-Knower.”Quran 4:148

“O you who believe! Be not like those who annoyed Mûsa (Moses), but Allâh cleared him of that which they alleged, and he was honourable before Allâh.  O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him, and speak (always) the truth. He will direct you to do righteous good deeds and will forgive you your sins. And whosoever obeys Allâh and His Messenger (pbuh)he has indeed achieved a great achievement (i.e. he will be saved from the Hell-fire and made to enter Paradise). “ Quran 33:69-71

-------------

Date Posted: 19 January 2008 at 3:04am

Truth_Light24 has provided some very good quotes with references that could be useful for our guidance and for presenting to other friends. Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 January 2008 at 5:50am
sallam Brother Poga

if ALLAH who seals theirs heart from faith then why they are held responsibl

Allah created everything in balance and we were given senses, free will to think to decide although limited but still we could apply that in seeing the truth, right and wrong.

And despite of knowing the truth, that person is persisting in his own opinion and never listen to reasons, that made Allah seal their heart and so and so forth. They choose not to listen so be it.

They created their own fate. We need to always supplicate (Allah) to make our heart firm in believing and for Him to increase us in knowledge and understanding as the Prophet always make du’a:

“O You who changes the hearts, make our hearts firm on Your religion” Al-Qurtubi 1:187.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 January 2008 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Truth_light24

sallam Brother Poga

if ALLAH who seals theirs heart from faith then why they are held responsibl

Allah created everything in balance and we were given senses, free will to think to decide although limited but still we could apply that in seeing the truth, right and wrong.

And despite of knowing the truth, that person is persisting in his own opinion and never listen to reasons, that made Allah seal their heart and so and so forth. They choose not to listen so be it.

They created their own fate. We need to always supplicate (Allah) to make our heart firm in believing and for Him to increase us in knowledge and understanding as the Prophet always make du’a:

ASSALAMUALAIKUM my brother here is my reply

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : Here lives the secret of double programme
The path of KUFFR and way of ISLAM
Here lives the secret of two books one for angels another for men
Books of life and death and immortal pen
One up in the heaven with reasons of our birth with terms of agreement
Another down bellow the book of our commitment
One up in the heaven another down bellow in the earth
One for after death one before birth
Therefore when we want to commit an act
Our consciousness causes our judgment to react
Is it the deed according to will of GOD
Or are we following command of NAFS our inner Word
This recitation of conscious heart and subconscious mind
The book that can be recited even by the deaf dumb and blind
This recitation will testify against us at the day of Resurrection
At the hour of HASAR when divine book will judge our carnal action
Therefore ALLAH remains victorious even when we pass or fail the exam
Yet ALLAH doesn't compel us to commit the act of HARAM

from SWEETSWORDS 10 [ crystal ball ]

-------------
awal

Date Posted: 20 January 2008 at 7:14am

Therefore when ALLAH said there is seal on KAFFIR heart and veil over his eyes and ear
It is when we take the world of AKHIRA out of equation and only the SANSAR we see and hear
It is when our wealth and children becomes the veil
And we ignore the SUNNAH of the messenger and the QURANIC mail
It is our greed and pride what becomes our seal
When we consciously know about way of ISLAM yet we commit the AML according to our KUFFAR will
It is not for one who is ignorant of ISLAM and does what he has been taught
But it is for every GOD conscious creature when forsake pains of ALLAH for satanic pleasure as he sought
For those who commit JULM out of JAHILIYAH  they will find ALLAH is kind
They will be treated like monkey or man deaf dumb and blind
But those who know for sure
Yet disobey ALLAH and his RASUL and commit KUFFAR
Only they will go to hell to join Qadian and The Khajirite
Even then Mercy of ALLAH will reach some of them except for the enemy of the AHLE BAITE

-------------
awal

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 21 January 2008 at 3:53pm
It might be paraphrased best in the words of Mark Twain
"You can't teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the pig"

Date Posted: 21 January 2008 at 5:31pm
Daniel Dworsky:

"It might be paraphrased best in the words of Mark Twain
"You can't teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the pig"

some used this expression "PIGHEADED" that means hardheaded person....

-------------

Date Posted: 25 January 2008 at 8:28am
Originally posted by poga

in our SALAH first we make the NIYATH the intention to pray

during the QIAM we recite the SURAH at this time a thought came that kettle was left on burning stove

but we repel this thought and concentrate upon the rituals to finish the SALAH

here is your answer MUMIN is when thought comes from ALLAH he makes his choice according to the SUNNAH

KAFFIR is when thought comes from ALLAH he will chose what pleases him

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Great and the Glorious Lord said (to angels): Whenever My bondsman intends to commit an evil, do not record it against him, but if he actually commits it, write it as one evil, and when he intends to do good but does not do it, take it down as one act of goodness, but if he does it, write down ten good deeds (in his record).

Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them, narrated:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) transmitted it from the Blessed and Great Lord: Verily Allah recorded the good and the evil and then made it clear that he who intended good but did not do it, Allah recorded one complete virtue in his favor, but if he intended it and also did it, the Glorious and Great Allah recorded ten to seven hundred virtues and even more to his credit. But if he intended evil but did not commit it, Allah wrote down one full virtue in his favor. If he intended that and also committed it, Allah made an entry of one evil against him.

Mr Barzakh Fitarth Ullah : Therefore learn oh BE AQL about the four state of the single narration
Learn about the four state of the INSPIRATION INTENTION COGNITION and ACTION
It is like from your FITRATULLAH heart a bubble of NAFSI INSPIRATION travelled through your blood stream
It went to your brain looking for the cell of INTENTION that will shelter him
But your AQL said think and cognate before you entertain any evil AML
RUH said follow the QURAN and SUNNAH it is simple
It said punishment is for the NIYATH not for the deeds
It is for the intention what all actions reads and heeds
Therefore when ISLAM Say's our future deeds are prerecorded
And we know we cannot commit any act if our intention is not recorded in our present head
And it is recorded before we commit the AML
Therefore release the intention of security and tie the camel

-------------
awal

Print Page | Close Window