ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA confirms:
“.... A mass of detail in the early sources show that he was an honest and upright man
who had gained the respect and loyalty
of others who were like-wise honest
and upright men." (Vol. 12)
- I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness:
- I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
- "If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
- I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion, which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence, which can make itself appeal to every age.
- I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."
(Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.)
He ranked Mohammed first in the list, who contributed towards the benefit and uplift of mankind:
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the
only man in history who was supremely
successful on both the religious
and secular levels."
(M.H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF
THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS
IN HISTORY, New York, 1978, p. 33)
MICHAEL H. HART in his book on Ratings of Men
Prof. Ramakrishna Rao says:
"The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes! There is Muhammad, the Prophet. There is Muhammad, the Warrior; Muhammad, the Businessman; Muhammad, the Statesman; Muhammad, the Orator; Muhammad, the Reformer; Muhammad, the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad, the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad, the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad, the Judge; Muhammad, the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."
The famous poetess of India, SAROJINI NAIDU says:
- "It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'...
- I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother"
(S.Naidu, IDEALS OF ISLAM, vide Speeches & Writings, Madras, 1918, p. 169)
"How one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two
"The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only."
"A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so."
In his ‘HEROES AND HEROWORSHIP’, was simply amazed as to:
- "I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind..
- I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life.
- When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life"
Speaking on the character of Muhammad (pbuh) says in YOUNG INDIA:
The renowned historian:
“If greatness of purpose,
smallness of means and
astounding results are
the three criteria of human genius,
who could dare to compare
any great man in modern history
- His forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire;
His endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death;
All these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma.
- This dogma was two-fold, the unity of God and the immateriality of God; the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with the words.
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images;
The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is MUHAMMAD.
As regards all the standards by which Human Greatness may be measured, we may well ask,
IS THERE ANY MAN GREATER THAN HE?"
(Alphonse de Lamar tine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE,
Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp 276-277)
DIWAN CHAND SHARMA wrote:
"Muhammad was the soul of kindness,
and his influence was felt and never
forgotten by those around him."
(D.C. Sharma, THE PROPHETS OF THE EAST, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12)
"But do you mean to tell me that the man who in the full flush of youthful vigour, a young man of four and twenty (24), married a woman much his senior, and remained faithful to her for six and twenty years (26), at fifty years of age when the passions are dying married for lust and sexual passion? Not thus are men's lives to be judged. And you look at the women whom he married, you will find that by every one of them an alliance was made for his people, or something was gained for his followers, or the woman was in sore need of protection."
(Dr Annie Besant (Dr. Annie Besant in 'The Life and Teachings of Mohammad,' Madras, 1932)
EDWARD GIBBON and SIMON OCKLEY
speaking on the profession of ISLAM:
“’I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD’ is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet has never
transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his
disciples within the bounds of reason and religion”
(HISTORY OF THE SARACEN EMPIRES, London, 1870, p. 54)
In the words of PROF. HURGRONJE
"The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations.“
He continues: "The fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."
- Today after a lapse of fourteen centuries, the life and teachings of MUHAMMAD (pbuh)have survived without the slightest loss, alteration or
interpolation. They offer the same undying hope for treating mankind's many ills, which they did when he was alive.
- This is not a claim of Muhammad's (pbuh) followers but also the inescapable conclusion forced upon by a critical and unbiased history.
- He was by far the most remarkable man that ever set foot on this earth.
- He preached a religion, founded a state, built a nation, laid down a moral code, initiated numerous social and political reforms
- He established a powerful and dynamic society to practice and represent his teachings and
completely revolutionized the worlds of human thought and behavior for all times to come.
He did it…
YES! HE IS
May Peace of God Be Upon Him (pbuh)
“O Prophet (Muhammad)! Verily, We have sent you as witness, and a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner”
To share the message with whole humanity. Glad tidings about the eternal wisdom and Heaven. Warn about the hell fire in life after death for who deny
Now please relax for a moment
The least YOU could do as a thinking and concerned human being is to stop for
a moment and ask yourself: Could these statements sounding so extraordinary
and revolutionary be really true?
And supposing they really are true and
you did not know this man MUHAMMAD (pbuh)
or hear about him, isn't it time you responded to this tremendous challenge and put in some effort to know him?
He was born in Arabia in the year 570, started his mission of preaching the religion, “submission to One God” at the age of forty and departed from this world at the age of sixty-three.
During this short period of 23 years of his Prophet hood, he changed the complete Arabian peninsula
- From paganism and idolatry to SUBMISSION to the One True God
- From tribal quarrels and wars to national solidarity and cohesion
- From drunkenness and debauchery to sobriety and piety
- From lawlessness and anarchy to disciplined living
- From utter bankruptcy to the highest standards of moral excellence
Human history has never known such a complete transformation of
a society or a place before or since – and IMAGINE all these unbelievable wonders in JUST OVER TWO DECADES.
Share it with others
mailto:[email protected] - [email protected]