Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Not only for Whisper Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 14 Next >>
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 17 August 2007 at 6:39am

. . . and also the tendency by Whisper and his cheerleaders to silence and ridicule any form of dissenting opinion

Please, let me assure you, we love opinion and we respect dissenting opinion. We are just people, not some dictators who profit by silencing dissenting opinion.

Thus far, you have simply addressed us from some pulpit, with some regular Psy-Ops and State Department recipes for the burning topics concerning the entire Ummah.

Please, tell us, how to control our laughter when you post some totally unrelated Googled info on Afghanistan, instead of dealing with a whole list of factual Afghan affairs?

Let's leave Afghanistan aside.

you seem to have no real knowledge even of your own country, of her people, of their aspirations, of their anger at thousands of people being disappeared and murdered by what was supposed to be their own army, sometimes, when, perhaps never!

Sir, till you laugh at the bloodshed, of any people, anywhere in this poor and so badly bloodstained world, you grant me the RIGHT to laugh at you.

My friend, when you ridicule murder, under whatever excuses, YOU grant me the right to ridicule YOU.

Sir, when anyone, not just you, begins to prescribe just the one syrup for all of our world's ailments, we will always shout a quack!

Its not just about you.
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 17 August 2007 at 7:13am

To Farwa Syeda and Whisper,

The happenings in the Islamic world and beyond may not concern you in any way 

Morshed-in-Chief, please, educate us, is it some piece of great poetry? or just a mere assumption?

But for me they do because i feel the pain

An exceptionally noble sentiment!

and not only try to relate to the sufferings and tragedies befalling the common muslim on the street

Even a nobler cause, but what does any half baked diagnosis ever do to a patient? Ever heard of the legendary Neem Hakeem?

analyse them and think of workable solutions?

The solutions you offer have already been worked out and are detailed in all those CIA Handbooks. Why not offer us something fresh, something original? 

Today the Ummah doesnt need sarcasm and ridicule

Please, convince us why should we not hold sarcasm and ridicule for any and all murderous generals and their Washington backers?

it desperately needs individuals who can analyse, think out of the box and work pragmatic solutions benefitting the community.

Wny do we need any more individuals?

when you alone are enough for the whole kaynaat (the universe) to analyse, think out of the box and work pragmatic solutions?

And, if at all we needed some reinforcements, we could simply import people. I believe the Brookings Institute and the American Enterprise do have some brilliant readymade heads, for solving all our worlds problems, with the same very scripts you are trying to push down our throats.

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
syed123

Quote syed123 Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2007 at 12:22am

Time and again i have always voiced my humble opinions without being influenced by any entity or person.

Any information i  present in this forum has been  posted by me after careful authentication of its veracity.

While not absolving the West of its faults and prejudices at the same time the postings by  people like Whisper  and Farwa Syeda show a almost blind hatred of anyting Western or American which puts them in the same boat as the so called Neo-Cons.

One of the very significant reason  for the lack of any significant scientific advances by Islamic countries is the same kind of intolerance , prejudices and blind rejection of anything thats western as exhibited by some select individuals in this forum but on a much more macro level.

IP IP Logged
Farwa_Syeda

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Farwa_Syeda Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2007 at 1:54am

bro syed do u know wht is ur problem?u r among the ppl have no opinion of their own,they simply follow suit as bro whisper,me and also some other members of this forum mentioned so many times in their posts.now u r also wanting such st**id kind of approach frm us thats not possible.

i dont know bro y is dat but at one side u r posing like an intellect and good analyst and on other side ur capability of understanding others view point is absolutly nil.nobody said here we hate west but v said v r not in the favours of americans's intenntions which is like an open secret.we r against the bloodshedding which the america is doing all over the world for its interests.we are against illegal occupation and for illegal occupation america is well known all over the world.we r against inhuman acts in which american army is indulge in different muslim counteries.we are against the plundering of muslim country and making own country progresssive and establish.we are against propagation of degraded and obscene culture of west.so after such bashful acts u r expecting love for america so bro syed very concerned member of ummah u can do so we cant.

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
IP IP Logged
Farwa_Syeda

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Farwa_Syeda Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2007 at 2:39am

ya we know bro you have very much authentic sources .......... like................amm.......... oh ya ... prejudiced us media etc etc , now v ll also INSHALLAH try to approach such so much authentic sources..this time sorry next time we ll talk in western media(apparently western but infact in the hands of jews) tone.....

my most innocent bro on this whole universe ya you are right in few last couple of years we were really prejudicid one and constantly refusing splendour life style of westerners but you must be happy by knowing that now in last 7 years pakistani(since mushraff took the control of pakistan) are becoming less prejudice and more moderate and enlightend as now  by giving up our traditional islamic civilisation although there are still some foolish ppl who are not ready to give up islam and its rules but you dont worry and hope for the best ...... (as u know UMEED PE DUNIYA QAEM HE )

"congratullation for this achievment of jews n christians from thea core of my heart."

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
IP IP Logged
ak_m_f

Senior  Member

Quote ak_m_f Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2007 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Farwa_Syeda

"congratullation for this achievment of jews n christians from thea core of my heart."

Always the jews & christains. Then people complain why do they hate us?... well maybe because we are racist?
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2007 at 11:17am

While not absolving the West of its faults and prejudices at the same time the postings by people like Whisper and Farwa Syeda show a almost blind hatred of anyting Western or American which puts them in the same boat as the so called Neo-Cons.

A great friend of mine, though I have never met good old Oscar Wilde, once said: An idea can be a very dangerous thing, if its the only one we have

Had I been in the same party room, I would have added: It grows to be the most dangerous thing, when we begin to feel that we are the only ones with an idea

You would have found an entirely a different audience, here, only if you had a wee more than just the one idea you ssem to have captured from somewhere. Our reaction to you would have been different only if our ears wer not, already, blasted  every single day of the week, by the US media + their loudspeakers and sub-hooters.

Hatred of the west?

You have such a lucky President, I didn't know so many people were still there, in his choire, chanting: Why do they hate us? "oh ho ho, why"

I am neither infatuated by the west nor find any joy in hating the poor things. I have grown indifferent to it and also it's recent plight.

One of the very significant reason for the lack of any significant scientific advances by Islamic countries is the same kind of intolerance, prejudices and blind rejection of anything thats western

Is scientific advances the be all and end all of Life? Or, do some people have certain other considerations. Is it at all possible that some cultures have different patterns?

Edited by Whisper
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
ops154

Senior  Member

Quote ops154 Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2007 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Whisper

Sir, when anyone, not just you, begins to prescribe just the one syrup for all of our world's ailments, we will always shout a quack!

Its not just about you.

And yet so many of you seem to think that getting rid of America would solve all the Muslim problems so make sure you put out a extra quack for yourselves.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 14 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version