Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Lal Masjid Massacre(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
mohammad

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:53am

"........what happened during Operation Silence is a massacre. PERIOD!"

We are not appreciating or supporting the operation silence but we also can not take out the mullahas being  responsible of this operation and for the innocent lives which we lost on a unknown way.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 4:38am

The one underlying theme seen in many of the postings here is a thoughtless  bashing of the western world 

Could it be remotely possible, my most esteemed master of utter wisdom and all the secrets of this universe, that your such revered western world might have also had some contributions in all of this?

Edited by Whisper
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 4:42am

Sign*Reader
Senior  Member
Brozer, been mucho ocupado for a few days. I have copied your great post to my Morshed from your part of the world. You don't need any reinforcements, but nevertheless, I am still posting some, just for old times sake!

Just in a few moments.

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
seekshidayath
Female Islam

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 5:19am
Brother mohammad, i do now agree with your post. But as there 's a saying that " SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING", So are these Mullah's are something , better than the govt which is nothing but a mere puppet of US. So i totally agree with there act.

Edited by seekshidayath
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
IP IP Logged
Farwa_Syeda

Groupie
Groupie

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 5:42am

i dont know about others people and their knowledge about lal masjid and jamia hafsa but i 'read views and opinions of different people and sorry to say most of them were not right in their approach.i being a pakistani,not only living in islamabad but also only on 10 minutes drive from sector G-6 where all it happened.

what were the objectives of mushraff behind this brutal act.everybody knows he just want to extend his tenure.earlier he occupied the country without nation's or public's will.nobod elect him but he forcefully becae our preseident then he served totally for america after occupation to islamic republic of pakistan and almost all nation went against of him either it iz iraq war or afghanistan or issu of our nation's patron AQ khan or chief justice issu.now mushraff came 2 know he cant be president forxt 5  years so he thought the only option left iz to please america and bloody bush so that in reward they may give him more luxries n wealth.

well i m not surprised why mushraff attacked lal mosque and jamia hafsa but i m surprised bcoz of some people who r absolutly playing the role of munafqeen.we cant expect anything good frmm a non muslim regarding muslims and Mr Mushraff iz a qadiyani,gave her daughter to parsiz,n his son iz married widin qadiyani family,his wife iz also qadiyani,he iz son of prostitute,wht a muslim he iz? how can v expect anything good and virtous to him.but some people who are going against jamia hafsa and lal masjid are really ununderstandable to me.i m the person who met 100 of ppl daily n exchange opinion on different issues.so thing iz dat 90% pakistani public iz against this brutal act.among 10% who r in favour of govt are mostly qadiyanis n shias.y qadiyanis iz in favour of him there iz nothing to talk about.their n mushraff objective iz same so they must favour him.while as far as shias r concerned they dont know wht ver happening inside n even they dont want to know.they r goig in favour of govt bcoz they ver having problem wid this name only that iz "hafsa".as i belong to a syed family so i m having also shias in my family so nobody know them better than me.

the people who ver saying people of lal masjid n students ver ronge.i dont agree wid them.u people dont know the actual situation.

i asked one question to everyone n inshAllah i'll ask this question to some official person if Allah give me opppertunity.why bloody mushraff and his companions attacked on jamia hafsa and lal masjid.were,criminal,lotters,robbbers,murderer inside. absolutly they ver not.then y they attacked on them while situation iz dat all politicians plundered pakistan top of the list mushraff.

well some people are asking frmm where they got weapons.a kind information for the ppl plz be logical n genuine in ur approach.they ver not having weapons at all.it iz matter of common sense pakistani army used to much bombs dat even iron of windows n doors got melt but really funny to know that all weapons r still new n well arranged n it didnt get burn it iz really a silly joke n only silly ppl will believe on that.the gove iz saying they ver having rocket launcher.only the ppl who listened the name of rocket launcher 1st time they can believe on that but ppl like me cant.being a student of all such weapons i know dat if they wud have all this then govt and his companions wud know wht the weapons r.n it iz also funny they didnt use all these weapons but they left for mushraff n his shofers so dat they do propaganda easily against them.a kind information such weapons need only one spark to get burn but in the situation when whole jamia was burning,weapons survived its really a big joke.and one thing more when a jouranalist tried to smell all these weapons to know either it used or not then Mr waheed rashid snatched dat gun frm his hand n said it iz automatic dont touch.iznt it a big joke to u ppl. 4 me it iz really a big joke.then govt was claiming the terrorist of other counteries r also inside n they gave only 2 photos in newspaper n said these r terrorists frmm uzbakstan but unfortunately when there parents saw their pics in newspaper they came and said he iz our son give us his dead body.both ver frmm attock city.one was frmm village shakardara and one was frmm mirza.yesterday i heard official spokesman was saying no terrorist frmm other country was inside?iznt it humourous 2 u.then gove saying only one female dead during operation and she was ghazi's mother n casualties ver only abt 100 but when last week when ejaz-ul-haq came to lal masjid for offering namaz-e-asar when masjid was opened 1st time after operation,mr ejaz-ul-haq was sitting on minbr-e-rasool.one journalist who was pretty old he said mr ejaz-ul-haq u r sitting on minbr-e-rasool now plz dont speak lie n tell me correctly how many ppl dead inside then ejaz-ul-haq stood up n left minbr-e-rasool n kept quite.all journalistsbegan to laugh.n he really make me laugh too.i thoght chalo kuchh sharam to hai iss main warna main to samjhi thi....?

so briefly it was a brutal attack.only those ppl can participate or support this zulm whose hearts r free frmm imaan.and ppl who r talking against ghazi bros only one thing for them.have ur own opinion but remember onething we have to face Almighty oneday.n will be asked abt our words too.n v didnt do zulm wid only hand but also wid tongue or words.so dont be zalim othervise at the end u ppl will b arise frmm yazeed group bcoz he was biggest zalim of human n islamic history.and onething more there wasnt any single action of ghazi and his bro was anti islamic n onething more he iz shaheed its not my saying u know one of my bro'sfriendwho Participated in this operation told him that he was having bleeding since his burial n dat iz a sign of shahadat acc to hadiths.N LOOK AT HIS END HE WAS SMILING.HE WASNT ASHAMED WHT HE DID BUT HE WAS PRETTY SATISFIED.I M SURE VIEWERS OF GEO TV N ARY WONT LIKE MY WHOLE THREAS BUT THATS TRUTH N U HAVE TO FACE.

IN THE END MAY ALLAH MAKE PAKISTAN TRULY ISLAMIC REPUBLIC N SAVE US FRMM MUNAFQEEN N TRAITORS AAMEEN.

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
IP IP Logged
seekshidayath
Female Islam

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 6:56am
 IN THE END MAY ALLAH MAKE PAKISTAN TRULY ISLAMIC REPUBLIC N SAVE US FRMM MUNAFQEEN N TRAITORS AAMEEN.
Ameen sister. May Allah SWT reward u for truly picturising Pak. Hope u stick up to this thread and reply our other members too.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
IP IP Logged
number41

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 7:00am

SAVE US FRMM MUNAFQEEN N TRAITORS AAMEEN.

Ameen...thanks.. Ferwa_Syeda....btw....these were exactly what I got from my brothers in Pakistan......which have left me speechless.

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' – Rumi
IP IP Logged
seekshidayath
Female Islam

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 7:05am
And i did n;t knew of Mushraff 's personal background that he's  a qadyani and all. Thanks a lot sister that u had done no copy paste work but something truly experienced and out of heart.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version