Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Lal Masjid Massacre(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 28 July 2007 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f

People doing "Allah's" work in Pakistan

A Nation down the Drain ( Jesus Camp ) part 1

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Abu Mujahid

Guest Group
Guest Group

bullet Posted: 28 July 2007 at 2:33pm

Sign Reader,

I couldn't agree with you anymore. I stayed away from this thread thinking it was black and white case. But when I red what some members painted here I said some people will not learn no matter what.

What happened Lal mosqe was war on Islam. How sane muslim miss that?!!!

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
syed123

bullet Posted: 28 July 2007 at 2:35pm

The one underlying theme seen in many of the postings here is a thoughtless  bashing of the western world .

Instead of offering constructive and realistic solutions to the problems plaguing the Ummah,some of the postings here are purely short sighted ,confrontational and irrational bordering on personal attacks.

All i can say and reiterate is that Violence is hurting the muslim Ummah all over the world more than any body else and will continue to do so till we ordinary muslims take the moral high ground,isolate and educate the misguided minority and stop being misused and misled by our power hungry mullahs and leaders.

Here in the USA ,the ordinary american doesnt like  or enjoy violence.All he wants is to earn his livelihood,enjoy life raise his children and have a peaceful life like iam sure any iraqi,pakistani,afghani,indian,european or arab would want to do.

Thats why its sheer insanity to watch the fanatical fringe of any community resort to violence and take shelter under the guise of religion for which the whole community has to pay the price.

Tolerance not only for other faiths but also within our own faith,interfaith dialogue , pragmatic leadership,grassroot work among the common masses and a global vision are the needs of the day otherwise we are going to spend our lifetimes grappling with countless Lal masjids while the rest of the world passes us on its way to progress.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 28 July 2007 at 4:53pm

Here in the USA , the ordinary american doesnt like or enjoy violence. All he wants is to earn his livelihood,enjoy life raise his children and have a peaceful life like i am sure any iraqi, pakistani, afghani, indian, european or arab would want to do.

Great! Now to the positive Action Plan time!

Let's start from the home base. Sir, grant us the recipe of how an Afghani, an Iraqi would fry his dream of earning his livelihood, raising his children and also enjoying a ball game or two or even having just a peaceful life?

I sincerely hope you won't be hopping about here there n everywhere at least this once. Should I repeat the question in case it has dropped from your sight, already?

Edited by Whisper
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 28 July 2007 at 4:56pm

while the rest of the world passes us on its way to progress.

The world doesn't pass us by on its way to progress because we have empty minded military dictators that the elite of your calibre supports to the hilt?

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
ZEA J

bullet Posted: 28 July 2007 at 10:23pm

Musharraf did what he had to do to prevent his country from falling into the hands of these extremists. Bravo Mr. Pressident.

"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
IP IP Logged
mohammad

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 1:15am

Start with the name of Allah who is the creator of the universe who has most mercy and kindness.

Lal Masjid Issue is a very sensitive and emotional issue in which we observed two extremes. Also under this thread I was first time experienced in IC forum discussion that bro. Seekshidath who always very soft in talk (Needless I only experienced sisters for such a soft in talk),   also came under emotions on Lal masjid issue and swing the other peak in support of  Lal Masjid

Administration and also observed Bro. a-k-m-f and sign reader who are aslo showing extreme in favor of their opinion. Even though I was not intended to given any comments on this heartbreaking and horrible incidents but after reading the discussion which has done under this thread I would like to put my humble opinion on this issue.

No one can say that what Lal Masjid Adminstration demands were wrong but just we have (as majority of the Pakistani people) the objection on the way they were adopt for pursuit their demands.

Unfortunately on this issue both parties were swinging extreme each side that is the reason if any one deeply observed then he will know that “People of Pakistan neither supporting or considering the Lal Masjid Mullahs nor they support the Dictator’s action who is dump and deaf now”.

Unluckily the innocent students or common men and the employees (army or police men) are came victims and lost their life due to the nonsense’s of each side bosses.

What I have approached on this issue is “ Neither Lal Masjid Mullah’s are fighting for the sake of Islam nor Dictator was killing them for national interest, both parties were fighting on their personal agendas, personal objectives & for personal aims”.

First of all I would like to discuss on Lal Masjid Mullah’s. Even though I will not discuss so deeply on them bcz every one know about them and don’t want the replication of the same thing but surely I would like to raise the some questions on Lal masjid Administration sincerity of the Islam.

·        Pakistan existing time is more than sixty years now why these mullah suddenly awaken for implementation the Islamic System only when the Gov’t going to release the Gov’t land from their illegal occupation.

·        The parents send their children for learning the Quranic Knowledge with its original spirit not for the training of fighting then who were authorize to bring the Masjid or madarsa as a training camp.

·        Is ever Islam allowed for suicide attack if not then how these Mullah’s many time threaded the Gov’t that if the Gov’t will take any action against us then our followers will go suicide attack.

·        If these so called religious people were so sincere with the implementation of the Islam then why they attempt to escape in the veil. Needless up to that time more than hundreds students and many army and civilians had been lost their life when Mulana Abdul Aziz tried to escape.

·        Why Abdul Rashid Ghazi (late) was agreed on a agreement with the Gov’t in which he willing to surrender and handover the Lal masjid to the Gov’t on the condition that he will not be arrested and will be allowed to go his home town. He died only due to the Dictator foolishness to whom Allah Almighty taken away the all thinking power and wisdom.

·        Are their this action is not prove correct the allegation of the anti-Muslim lobbies those were blaming that religious schools instead of teaching the Qurain and religious knowledge, are busy for training in which the young people are brain washed and then they utilize them for their objective on the name of Islam. Did we not prove this by the many suicide attacks against to the innocent people that those who are doing these suicide on the name of Islam are being brainwashed by so called Mullah’s and they don’t have any proper understanding of the Islam.

·        Here the question can raised that why these people were going to bow in front of the govt only after lost the hundred young students lives, were they not aware the consequences of their rigid actions in which they did not have to support of any single religious Scholar even their own organization “Federal Medars Organization” top leadership came to them and requested that whatever they are doing it will not support the Islam but reversal it will wrong impact too.

·        What was their source to get the heavy weapons and in such a large stock of these if they bought these weapons from where they collect the money for this business.

Many of other questions can raise with these so called Religious scholar. But at the same time we are totally condemn the action, which was taken by the Gov’t.

Dictator’s barbarism was the worst in the recent history, Alas Dictator’s always came very bold to conquer the own land people but came Jackal before nation enemy. Present Dictator’s will be well remember in the history to his remarkable victories by conquering his own nation and due to shown the extra-ordinary smartness to bow before the enemies in different occasion. Pakistan never experienced so worst in her life like in this dictator time.

As conclusion I would say that “Mullah Military Alliance”  (MMA) is pushing the country on the worst situation which we were never been experienced in our life & only Allah Almighty knows what kind of consequences we will have to face in our near future. May Allah give us the strengthen to bear all of such difficulties.  

Edited by mohammad
IP IP Logged
number41

bullet Posted: 29 July 2007 at 1:32am

May Allah give us the strengthen to bear all of such difficulties.  ....AMEEN!!

........what happened during Operation Silence is a massacre. PERIOD!

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' – Rumi
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version