Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: False prophets Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 22 Next >>
Jasonchristian

Online Status: Offline
Quote Jasonchristian Replybullet Posted: 04 July 2007 at 8:10am
Originally posted by jdtiger2002

I have read Quran book and learned more about Muslim's religious. I can see that Quran has many miracles. It sounds like God's words. I heard that Quran has no errors and others books have many errors. I have seen that Holy Bible has many errors.

One thing bother me that false prophets will come after Jesus. Is Muhammad true prophet even though Holy Bible says that there will be false prophets after Jesus?

Please read this verses and explain to me if you really believe that Muhammad is true prophet. I want to understand.

I picked two verses from Holy Bible. These verses seem powerful

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

1 John 4:1-6

1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Yes, Mohammed fits the false prophet profile to a tee.  He denied the Lord Jesus Christ, and his followers today prove that they are not Children of God by their hatred and wicked deeds.  The whole world sees them as evil.

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 04 July 2007 at 8:22am

Originally posted by Jasonchristian

Yes, Mohammed fits the false prophet profile to a tee.  He denied the Lord Jesus Christ, and his followers today prove that they are not Children of God by their hatred and wicked deeds.  The whole world sees them as evil.

"The whole world was astonished and followed the beast." (Revelation 13 of the BIBLE)

So if the whole world is against Islam, that means Islam is against the Beast and according to the Bible (revelation chapter 13) the Beast is allied to the False Prophet, so this means that Muslims are the enemies of the Beast and the false prophet!!!

IP IP Logged
Jasonchristian

Quote Jasonchristian Replybullet Posted: 04 July 2007 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

Originally posted by Jasonchristian

"The whole world was astonished and followed the beast." (Revelation 13 of the BIBLE)

So if the whole world is against Islam, that means Islam is against the Beast and according to the Bible (revelation chapter 13) the Beast is allied to the False Prophet, so this means that Muslims are the enemies of the Beast and the false prophet!!!

Regardless of your dumb interpretation of the words in Revelation which deal with the anti-Christ and not the world's preception of the evil of Muslims, you should be aware of Jesus' words in Matt. 24:

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mohammed came and deceived many.  His followers hate Christians and cut off their heads, in fulfillment of what will happen to Christian  martyrs -  oh you who thinks he knows the Book of Revelation. Read John 3 and repent and come to Christ.

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 04 July 2007 at 4:18pm

What does that have to do with Islam and Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)???

In fact, every time the Bible refers to righteous people, they fit in with the description of Muslims:

After these things I saw, and lo, a great multitude, which to number no one was able, out of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and before the Lamb, arrayed in white robes, and palms in their hand

[Revelation chapter 7:9]

IP IP Logged
minuteman

Senior  Member

Quote minuteman Replybullet Posted: 04 July 2007 at 6:15pm

Actually, These words presented by Jason are not reaaly the words of Jesus. Even if they are, they are telling some immediate story. Not a story 600 years after Jesus. See:

Muhammad did not come in the name of christ. So that point about our dear prophet is based on wrong reports. Muhammad came and did everything in the name of Allah, not in th name of Jesus. Heupheld the glory or respect of Jesus though. If Muhammad had not supported Jesus, nobody would have known Jesus by now.

Jesus advised his followers to be careful of the cheaters. That was an immediate advice for the followers. But they got misled. Paul was the first anti-christ. He being an enemy of Jesus, cooked a story about some vision and hoodwinked the lot of followers. Those followers were very weak in their faith because their leader (Jesus) had left them in a hurry while they were not yet fully trained. So paul was able to teach everything the opposite of what Jesus had been teaching, i.e. 1. Jesus is son of God. 2.  Jesus is god in flesh. 3. God has three parts (Trinity). 4. Jesus died on the cross. 5. Jesus gave his blood for the sinners 6. That every born child is a sinner 7. There is no need of any law. 8. No need of sabath. 9. No need of circumcision. 10. Eat pork as much as you can.

Please all friends see that Jesus did not teach even one of the above mentioned things. Paul, to please the greeks, allowed the eating of the swines flesh. Jason cannot blame Muhammad as anti-christ. His anti-christ has been well known for ages. Why does not he look to that paul to decietfully became a disciple, even a messenger.

Muhammad was never a messenger of Jesus. But paul and his kind were messengers of Jesus. So please spare Muhammad. Also note that Jesus said many false prophets will come. Muhammad is just one person. Who are the rest of your false prophets. Itis clear that they are your own saints.

If any one is bad some one must suffer
IP IP Logged
paarsurrey

Groupie
Groupie

Quote paarsurrey Replybullet Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:53am
Hi
To know a true Prophet from a false Prophet one should concentrate on ascertaining the criteria of true/false Prophet.
It is mentioned in NTBible that Jesus promised to show Sign of Jonah to the Jews (I think Catholics take it metaphorically, and they also include themselves in the wide term "Jews").This is supposed to be the greatest sign Jesus showed. Say for example one of my Catholic friends Kellie from Australia intends to declare herself a ProphetMessenger in supposition. She has read the account of Jonah a true Prophet in OTBible, Jesus also believed in him as such. Suppose, if Kellie had been in Nineveh when Jonah presented himself before his people that Jonah was a ProphetMessenger of GodAllahYHWH. If Kellie would have accepted him; on what criteria? If kellie would have not accepted him, on what criteria?"
This would facilitate my Catholic friends to accept Kellie a fellow Catholic a candidate of ProphetMessenger in supposition, or reject her, unprejudiced.
Please answer with references from OTBible as to the Claim and Reason. We would all discuss that the Criteria is a fair one for all times.
The issue is very important, no dout about it
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi - a peaceful faith in Islam

IP IP Logged
BMZ

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote BMZ Replybullet Posted: 07 July 2007 at 7:25am
Originally posted by minuteman

Actually, These words presented by Jason are not reaaly the words of Jesus. Even if they are, they are telling some immediate story. Not a story 600 years after Jesus. See:

Muhammad did not come in the name of christ. So that point about our dear prophet is based on wrong reports. Muhammad came and did everything in the name of Allah, not in th name of Jesus. Heupheld the glory or respect of Jesus though. If Muhammad had not supported Jesus, nobody would have known Jesus by now.

Jesus advised his followers to be careful of the cheaters. That was an immediate advice for the followers. But they got misled. Paul was the first anti-christ. He being an enemy of Jesus, cooked a story about some vision and hoodwinked the lot of followers. Those followers were very weak in their faith because their leader (Jesus) had left them in a hurry while they were not yet fully trained. So paul was able to teach everything the opposite of what Jesus had been teaching, i.e. 1. Jesus is son of God. 2.  Jesus is god in flesh. 3. God has three parts (Trinity). 4. Jesus died on the cross. 5. Jesus gave his blood for the sinners 6. That every born child is a sinner 7. There is no need of any law. 8. No need of sabath. 9. No need of circumcision. 10. Eat pork as much as you can.

Please all friends see that Jesus did not teach even one of the above mentioned things. Paul, to please the greeks, allowed the eating of the swines flesh. Jason cannot blame Muhammad as anti-christ. His anti-christ has been well known for ages. Why does not he look to that paul to decietfully became a disciple, even a messenger.

Muhammad was never a messenger of Jesus. But paul and his kind were messengers of Jesus. So please spare Muhammad. Also note that Jesus said many false prophets will come. Muhammad is just one person. Who are the rest of your false prophets. It is clear that they are your own saints.

Good Points. Now the polemics will know and realise why Muhammad was sent to the neighbouring Arabs.

Thanks

BMZ

Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."
IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 07 July 2007 at 8:01am
Does anyone think that explaining (and refuting) this guy's views is seriously going to change how he thinks about Islam? Seriously, let it go.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 22 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version