Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:
         

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Author Message
Abu Mujahid
 
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: 14 April 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Quote Abu Mujahid Replybullet Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:07pm

Originally posted by Sign*Reader

[Quote=Abu Mujahid]So this Jew has the most qualification to run this corrupt financial institution!!!!! Nice altering world competitors/opinion.

 

 


>Hey dad <

 

>you need to calm down and quit screaming at people!<

?!!!

>Let me assure you currently I have no Jewish friends,  if you don't  count my neighbor<

?!!!!

>I have heard your Mr. Jew  is called "Adding Machine" by POTUS and that should tell you something! It is the prerogative of the POTUS to nominate any Tom, Dick or Harry for the job of the president of the World Bank but he  lets  the Europeans decide  for the IMF presidency. Isn't that nice?!!!<

What about others?!

>If you compare Bob Zoellick's academic qualifications, they look at par or say better than his  counterpart at IMF who happens to be
Spanish.
The man is graduate from 
Swarthmore College and magna cum laude JD Harvard Law & Masters from JFK school at Harvard<
What else would you like on the top of this?

Add that he is gay too as one liberal has said the other day......What a CV?!!!.


>With that I say he is more qualified than any Muslim head of state you can think of.

Except Qaddafi!!!! for instance.

>You should know the economics is Jewish subject, so is banking that is the way it is!

Now you are losing the ground. Where did you get this from?  You don't know who are you preaching about economics.

>They live the CAPITALISM, it is in their blood.

That is why American election people vote don't count but capatilist money!! count.

>You know the Google boys are couple of Jews.

Of course after stealing and doing palagarism!!! read the SF boys history!!

>They are also in charge of printing and distributing the almighty dollar.

That is ture but no one voted them to do this.

>The Federal Reserve is their domain and you are talking about the world bank where the American share is just 16%.

That is why American majority has no say all Federal Reserve decisions, the Jewish playground. Even congress has difficulty to summon any federal reserve official. They are not accountable to no one. You know......NO ONE.  What a fake democratic regime!!!. Their fake breifing in the Congress finance committe etc is just amok. No serious discussion or questions.  

>The last World bank prez was Jewish, so was previous to that and one who set it up.
Chair of the Federal Reserve Bernanke is Jewish, so was Greenspan as are the majority of the governors.

Of course ....not by credential but by nepotism, intimidation and corruption


>My memory is failing I don't remember name; the Caliph Umar's (r) accountant was Jewish too.

Interesting. Do you have any reference about this information. To my readings, his accountant was trusted muslim person.

>So get off this Jew thingy,

They walk on earth with corruption.

>pay attention to corruption and arrogance of so called Muslims leaders, who aren't even qualified to be the dogcatchers and they are running amok in the lands.

I would agree if you didn't question their qualification in this regard. Muslim _if there is any_ regimes can do better than this Jew. Current World Bank need no qualification. It failed to solve anything including poverty in third world country. Qaddafi done much better in Arab and African nations. Saudi did much better than former world bank Director and host of his previous leagues. And list goes on. World Bank has proven record of failures/mismanagement of muslim/world money. It may work for west but it didn't serve any other purpose. Thanks for the Jewish Capatilist educated who invented all these economic jargons.

>I think the resignation of Wolfowitz indicate that his helping the girl friend didn't work out cuz it was considered wrong.

But the bank said it wasn't wrong!!! according its final decsion to defilect any wrong doing of Wolf-witch. . Bank don't consider Jewish junta financial terror practices any wrongdoing. Because they are chosen master capatalist. Btw, what was his qualification to run this pure western institution. Don't tell me this muslim killer neocon CV was impressive!!.

>If it was a corrupt organization do you think some body would have cared for say $5k a month external assignment pay for Shaha Riza; when she was being sent out to preclude the conflict of interest, him  being close to his sweetie! That raise was peanuts as compared to what goes on in the Muslim countries where billions of dollars have disappeared into Swiss banks stolen from the poor masses decade after decade and the religious drumbeat goes on without any  justice in sight for the masses.

You are reading too much about Dubya books. He says peanuts! cost him!!!. Despite I agree with you about muslims countries habit I thought you understand much better how financial world work. Alas, your above statement shows how naive you are.

>And when a Chief Justice of a leading Muslim country tries to dispense some Justice to the poor helpess people, he is brought before a  military tribunal by the dictator prez and summarily fired; that is corruption my friend!

 

?!!!

>Can you name that country or the Chief Justice?

I thought there were more than one country and chief justice!!!

Then we can can talk about the Adding Machine!!!

 

??!!!!!!




Abu Mujahid 

Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 November 2005
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3352
Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 01 June 2007 at 10:35pm

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


What about others?!

Name three ! Know the rules?
You thought it was an equal opportunity affirmative action job, are you in a day dream, dad

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


Add that he is gay too as one liberal has said the other day......What a CV?!!!

So Serve got you, you need to get acquainted with our great Serv's humor
If he turn out to be gay so his fate might be like the guys::::
the U.S. military has kicked out 58 Arabic language experts because of their alleged homosexuality.>>>What would you say their background possibly be, Arabs!

Arabic experts
 

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

Except Qaddafi!!!! for instance

Wow so some  spineless terrorist dictator as your ideal ; who handed over the bootlegged nuke lab junk to the Americans while peeing in his pants. Then he named names like Dr Qadir of Pakistan What has he created with all the waste of the petro $s and how many billions did he payout for the Lockerbie bomb? You have no shame!
And what is his qualification beside the being a colonel in the post colonial army of the old King Idrees.
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


Now you are losing the ground. Where did you get this from?  You don't know who are you preaching about economics.

Wow
Dad doesn't know his Quraan,  Don't you know Prophet Yousuf was the first economist?
I wonder you were not dreaming for the World Bank job for yourself

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


 
That is why American election people vote don't count but capatilist money!! count.

Money talks and BS walks! Do you know any reason other than money people come to US  for ?
What elections have anything to do with capitalism, make some sense!

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

That is ture but no one voted them to do this..

, as if they walked in with guns blazing like your Ghaddafi did to King Idrees and took over,  You don't expect the POTUS asking you excellency for these appointments, do you?
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


That is why American majority has no say all Federal Reserve decisions, the Jewish playground. Even congress has difficulty to summon any federal reserve official. They are not accountable to no one. You know......NO ONE.  What a fake democratic regime!!!. Their fake breifing in the Congress finance committe etc is just amok. No serious discussion or questions. 

This is what I told you above; why did Allah make Hazrat Yusuf (as) the chief economist and chair of the pharoah's Fed, now it is in their genes.
Isn't it working? every body in the world is chasing what they put out.  You agree or don't; nothing happens without Allah's permission!
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

They walk on earth with corruption.

I don't disagree; they do  lots of bad stuff, but I see the Muslims talk the talk but don't walk the walk . Yes e.g.,Siegel brothers setup the
Sin City in the middle of no where .

But pray tell why the Muslims have been flocking to serve the Sin City's casinos? Why Muslims don't stay away from helping in the corruption, only difference is that they don't know how to be the pioneers.
Why are they following in their footsteps?

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


.............Qaddafi done much better in Arab and African nations. Saudi did much better than former world bank Director and host of his previous leagues........

Who is this Bank Director you are talking about?

If Saudi Arabia can't give her citizens equal rights rest is moot.

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


I thought there were more than one country and chief justice!!!

Now you sound like a juvenile, read it again what are you saying !!
Haven't you read what is happening about the firing of the Chief Justice of Pakistan by the General dictator Prez all in one like Ghaddafi., and  it's aftermath. May be you are not dialed in that part of the world



Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Abu Mujahid
 
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: 14 April 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Quote Abu Mujahid Replybullet Posted: 03 June 2007 at 5:37am

Originally posted by Duende


"Abu, are you trying to insult me? Or just give Muslims a worse reputation than they have in the narrow minds of those less fortunate than I?

Calm down and call me my real nick name. Though they deserve to be insulted I never insulted people who to want to appease Kafirs on the expense of real Islam. On the contrary, you and your liberal ilks like self defeatist soliders:  Israfil etc were insulting me with impunity and denying real Islam with great pride/ignorance.  I  just exposed your liberal un-islamic cries which shows your fortunate open minded thinking in this difficult time.

>If you want to insult me, use English properly please, and abide by the
forum guidelines where it clearly states: "abusive, insulting, threatening,
or harassing comments are not tolerated."<

 

Practice what you preach.

 

>I also think you might find it enlightening (regarding why you are here on
Islamicity) to see this quote listed in the recommendations for debate:

"Over-enthusiasm is a mark of corrupted scholars, even when the case
they are defending is true<.

 

That is not the whole truth.

 

>By showing excessive enthusiasm for truth and
their contempt of their opponents, the latter would be stimulated to
retaliate and react in the same manner.

?!!!!

 >They would be driven to stand for
falsehood and to be true to the label attributed to them…

?!!!

>If the champions of truth had spoken kindly to them avoiding publicity and
humiliation they would have succeeded in winning them over.<

Just his own imagination. I never come across single real Islamic scholar doing publicity and humilation to his opponet. May be feminist liberals -scholar wannabe- American made like Amina waduud.  

>But as it is, a person who enjoys a place of prestige is strongly inclined to preserve his position by attracting followers, and the only way to that is to boast
and to attack or curse adversaries." - Al-Ghazali

Al-Ghazali has his own imagination and shortcoming. May Allah mercy on him.

 

 

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
Abu Mujahid
 
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: 14 April 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Quote Abu Mujahid Replybullet Posted: 03 June 2007 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader

>Name three ! Know the rules?
You thought it was an equal opportunity affirmative action job, are you in a day dream, dad<

Hey son, come down from tower. You know some rules but not all rules. Three worst leaders in Islamic world can run this Jewish playground. At least they are more benign than these hyenas. Qaddafi, King Abdallah and Bashar are few to name, let alone other educated  highly qualified muslims. You were sold lies and deceptions of wall street. Breath free.


>

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

Except Qaddafi!!!! for instance

>Wow so some  spineless terrorist dictator as your ideal ; who handed over the bootlegged nuke lab junk to the Americans while peeing in his pants. Then he named names like Dr Qadir of Pakistan What has he created with all the waste of the petro $s and how many billions did he payout for the Lockerbie bomb? You have no shame!
And what is his qualification beside the being a colonel in the post colonial army of the old King Idrees.

Hey I didnt said he is my hero but wanted to show you how World Bank failed all his missions in third world. No single mission it succeeded in Asia, middle east, Africa or latin America. That is why I said even Qaddafi can run such corrupted institution. Otherwise, I agree with you Qaddafi was/is coward American made to begin with and it broke him pieces in the worst form of humilation. 

 


Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


Now you are losing the ground. Where did you get this from?  You don't know who are you preaching about economics.

>Wow Dad doesn't know his Quraan,  Don't you know Prophet Yousuf was the first economist?
I wonder you were not dreaming for the World Bank job for yourself

Son, respect Quran. Its not Quran, its economics. Anyway, your self defeatist is evident by thinking muslim can't run this institution. 

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


 
That is why American election people vote don't count but capatilist money!! count.

>Money talks and BS walks! Do you know any reason other than money people come to US  for?

Yes, dawah, medication and tourism.

>What elections have anything to do with capitalism, make some sense!<

You should be foot solider somewhere in Alice wonderland to say such thing. Read American political landscape and compare to your statement.

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


>That is why American majority has no say all Federal Reserve decisions, the Jewish playground. Even congress has difficulty to summon any federal reserve official. They are not accountable to no one. You know......NO ONE.  What a fake democratic regime!!!. Their fake breifing in the Congress finance committe etc is just amok. No serious discussion or questions. 

>This is what I told you above; why did Allah make Hazrat Yusuf (as) the chief economist and chair of the pharoah's Fed, now it is in their genes<

First, Hazrat has no place in real teaching of prophet Mohamed pbuh. Call him Prophet Yusuf. Second; its not in their gene. Third, Allah didn't make prophet Yusuf, chief accountant/fed to Pharoah just he has Jewish gene.  

To believe all these genes including Darwin claims lead you no where. People are equal but corrupted organized ones can leave  their mark/print on selected dicipline through palagarism/political means provided by climate and means.

 Didn't you see or ponder names given to American Streets, freeways, schools, federal/state/county/city buildings etc and how their gene is dominant

 


>Isn't it working? every body in the world is chasing what they put out.  You agree or don't; nothing happens without Allah's permission!

 

Agree ....nothing happens without Allah's permission but I disagree with your assertion about chasing claim. You are reading too much about multi or transnational/international companies fake assertion in their pirate missions that make; poor poorer, pollute envirnoment and destroy the livelyhood of societies.


[Quote=Abu Mujahid]
I thought there were more than one country and chief justice!!!


Now you sound like a juvenile, read it again what are you saying !!
Haven't you read what is happening about the firing of the Chief Justice of Pakistan by the General dictator Prez all in one like Ghaddafi., and  it's aftermath. May be you are not dialed in that part of the world

Juvenile?!!! what a lack of manner!!!. Son go back to halaqa and learn adab. Anyway, you really missed my point. Just Pakistan got publicity doesn't mean its the only country that alienated judicial liberal system. Demoting and promoting of judicial levels with full impunity are daily life of all Islamic world. So calm down, you didn't discover a new moon.

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior Member
Senior  Member


Joined: 25 July 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4752
Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 03 June 2007 at 8:46am

In these past five years or so I have often been asked why I never mention "Islam" in my posts.

One of the reasons is that I respect Islam and most things Islamic and I am unable to kick it about, like some plastic ball and that too stolen from some neighbours backyard - like a whole herd of Abu one thing or the other is doing here, now. They always sound as if they happen to be some sort of Sole Merchants of anything and everything Islamic.

May I request my senior friends to steer clear of such idiotic imposters - instead of feeding their egos with their responses.

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Abu Mujahid
 
Guest Group
Guest Group


Joined: 14 April 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 264
Quote Abu Mujahid Replybullet Posted: 03 June 2007 at 12:17pm

Whisper

 

Your repeated offensive insults has no answer except to remind you this verse:

"And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allah) are those who walk on the  earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness" Alfurqan: 63

 

 

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior Member
Senior  Member


Joined: 25 July 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4752
Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 03 June 2007 at 3:09pm

I will start to pay any attention to your quotes the day you find and begin to act on verses about obesessive hate bags. 

I am certain must be plenty of those around. 



Edited by Whisper
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 November 2005
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3352
Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 05 June 2007 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

Hey son, come down from tower. You know some rules but not all rules. Three worst leaders in Islamic world can run this Jewish playground. At least they are more benign than these hyenas. Qaddafi, King Abdallah and Bashar are few to name, let alone other educated  highly qualified muslims. You were sold lies and deceptions of wall street. Breath free.

Hey I didnt said he is my hero but wanted to show you how World Bank failed all his missions in third world. No single mission it succeeded in Asia, middle east, Africa or latin America. That is why I said even Qaddafi can run such corrupted institution. Otherwise, I agree with you Qaddafi was/is coward American made to begin with and it broke him pieces in the worst form of humilation. 

Abu why are you being such a knucklehead?

I thought you were informed enough about this job's prerequisite; apparently you aren't !

The World Bank is POTUS's gy bank and only a favorite American of the prez can get that cushy job. Why doesn't it get through your thick scull, this job is not open to the non Americans no matter what, like it or not cuz this is by design. US shares are just at the right percentage.

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

Son, respect Quran. Its not Quran, its economics. Anyway, your self defeatist is evident by thinking muslim can't run this institution. 

Abu: make some sense, it is pot calling the kettle black; what part is disrespect, you Mr. Mufti

This job is not open to Muslims; why are you so stubborn?

It doesn't matter whether they can run it or not, they are still slave to the neo colonial powers and they have not earned it yet!

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

Yes, dawah, medication and tourism.

                                           
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

You should be foot solider somewhere in Alice wonderland to say such thing. Read American political landscape and compare to your statement.

That is why American majority has no say all Federal Reserve decisions, the Jewish playground. Even congress has difficulty to summon any federal reserve official. They are not accountable to no one. You know......NO ONE.  What a fake democratic regime!!!. Their fake breifing in the Congress finance committe etc is just amok. No serious discussion or questions. 

You are contradicting your own statement, boy your are losing it!

Yes Rep. Dr. Ron Paul always talking about it.

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid

First, Hazrat has no place in real teaching of prophet Mohamed pbuh. Call him Prophet Yusuf. Second; its not in their gene. Third, Allah didn't make prophet Yusuf, chief accountant/fed to Pharoah just he has Jewish gene.  

To believe all these genes including Darwin claims lead you no where. People are equal but corrupted organized ones can leave  their mark/print on selected dicipline through palagarism/political means provided by climate and means.


I don't know why are you ignoring a big surah in Quran and the role of Yusuf (as); Why did Allah give this surah to the Prophet Muhammad (s)?

Don't complain  their cousins in the ME desert are no different, example is always better than precept
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid


 Didn't you see or ponder names given to American Streets, freeways, schools, federal/state/county/city buildings etc and how their gene is dominant


What about names,

Abu: I am done having fun with you! no more

I couldn't care less if Bush had appointed his dog Barney's groomer as the Prez of the World Bank
Cya


Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed herein contain positions and viewpoints that are not necessarily those of IslamiCity. This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of being an educational organization.
If there is any issue with any of the postings please email to icforum at islamicity.com or if you are a forum's member you can use the report button.

Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com

Advertisement:



Sponsored by:
Islamicity Membership Program:
IslamiCity Donation Program  http://www.islamicity.com/Donate
IslamiCity Arabic eLearning http://www.islamiCity.com/ArabAcademy
Complete Domain & Hosting Solutions www.icDomain.com
Home for Muslim Tunes www.icTunes.com
Islamic Video Collections www.islamiTV.com
IslamiCity Marriage Site www.icMarriage.com