Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Brother Waleed Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Abu Mujahid

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Abu Mujahid Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:14pm

Dear fellow muslim reader:

By this time you should saw the liberal commodity vs real Islam in this simple debate. The liberals has shown their ugliest face by fighting to the end to rewrite a done case in Islam

In the time of prophet The mushrikin's used a filthy campaign to deter people from Islam "And those who disbelieve say: "Listen not to this Qur'ân, and make noise in the midst of its (recitation) that you may overcome."

In this era, Jews used similar tactics in their political dominant in America/West. By discrediting their apponent in the worst form served their mission.

Liberal defeatist is no better but worst because they are our midst speak our language, pray with us in mosque and claim Islam. They stab behind every honest knowlegeable muslim who challenge/threaten their outdated innovation ideas. They are fifth column.  

This is some of their free fall of name calling during this little exchange without shame. Idiot, moron, comic, retarded, fundamentalist, Psychosis, lack US presective!!!, Immature are few to mention of their long laundary list of insults. This kind of tirade is their slogan in every debate in muslim websites. They know for fact they r losers.  I feel sorry for these men who fail to learn Islam let alone uphold Islamic manner. They want liberally to stop others clearify questions etc. 

Now Its time to debate calmly with some of his assertions.  

[Qoute=Sign*Reader]

You are absolutely a comic character who is making a mountain of a mole hill and doing a great disservice to the good name of the religion of Islam]

Someone dies for kafir is not making a mountain of a mole hill let alone doing disservice to real islam. What good name religion of Islam are talking about? Sure for liberal American Islam not real Islam revealed to prophet Mohamed pbuh. 

>If you profess to be such big practitioner of fundamentalism you shouldn’t be breathing the air of a kafir country like of the US?<

Call me Wahabi, Alqaeda, Muslim brotherhood, Fis, terrorist, Qutb's, Salafist etc to complete your two man circus show. I'm sure FBI, CIA and other intelligent agencies will reward you medal of honor by discovering this FUNDAMENTALIST.  By reminding you what is in Book I become fundamentalist!!! What a poor thinking. 

>Just worry for your self you are not responsible for any body else’s salvation.<

What about calling people to Islam? Who takes that responsibility?  Quran and sunnah speaks volume about dawah.

>What is the relevance of the authority in this context I see some strain of  internet psychosis the way you are behaving<

The relevence is clear. You don't want to tell the truth about this case. Muslim cannot die for Kafir. Simple and clear. You cowardly afraid to say that  Btw, is this some strain include lying about Islam? The majority of learners see liberals are internet psychosis by trying to rewrite Islam in American perespective!!! 

>It is you who is hiding from authority behind this internet!<

Hurray...Go and report to FBI agency. I really expect you cowards capable of doing that. How many innocent muslims your kind liberals sellout in lieu of comfort live, citizenship or job. Shame on you. By telling you the truth about this case is not hidding from authority. And btw, why I care about authority when it comes to my deen. They have no authority on my deen. 

>BTW internet is the creation of the authority you are talking about!

Talk about ignorance is it not pot calling the kettle black?<

Then why are you saying I'm hidding from them in cyberworld. What a contradiction!!!.

>Who will buy your brand of Islam?<

Why calling brand?. Its Quran and sunnah you negate without reason. Don't run from real Islam. No matter how many make up you do, they will not accept you. 

>I think try taking your stuff to Turkey and see how far you will get!<

Turky is muslim land and Islam will rule one day. Don't be cheated by Atatork Donoma group that hold military junta. Those who run Turkish government is your likes who came on Islamic ticket then disown their Islam to appease white Europeans. God willing, Turkish people will rise one day to their Islamic responsibility. 

>What nonsense are your talking about? The nominal Muslims did not come US for Islam, but they are discovering it here by default, and I bet they will be  better  than  those  they left behind...<

Chinese and Arabs/Spanish muslims were here long before Pirate Colombus landed America. The legacy of muslims is everywhere. Their Islam was not default. Tell that muslim American Historian. Yes, there may be few who come here and discovered Islam but that is not the tall order of African Americans and many many muslims before them. 

>Most mosques were setup after the Iranian hostage crisis of 1979, that should tell you something about the time line of Islamic practice in the US

I was here at that time. That is not true.  Practicing muslims were here before and in every State but not united  least to say. By 1979, to my knowledge they discoverd  Saudi funds available to them for mosque buildings.

>You got me on the soap box now you will hear me out whether you like it not. The Muslims have lived too long on the fat of the land and were fat dumb and happy<

Amazing judging on hardworking muslims in this country.  No escape from your venom insults.

>What happened to the application of Quraan & sunnah and all the scholarships?

They were trying their best.

>Now you are talking about opening the eyes on such trivial matter and call of Ulama, don't they any better things to put their energies on?

Life of muslim is more precious than entire world. Listen, dying for kafir never been trivial. May be liberal muslims think that way but Islam says opposite. If that is trivial then what better things they should put on their energies?!!. Parliament like many muslim group did. Interfaith dialogue, kissing the check rather feet of America!!. Jihad!! tell us ya fiqhih

>I think your types need to learn manners before lecturing others<.

Yaa liberal sheikh I hear you. Look your insults and your statements to find out who need manner and dawah.  

>I think you  & your ilk lack US perspective totally, may be you are too  immature to know any better!<

US perspective? You prove my point but What is that? Since you are mature liberal muslim please explain to forum what is US Islamic perspective?

>You and your scholars had done their jobs there would not be a Muslims diaspora today!<

So we kicked them out from muslim land, hence forced them to live among kafirs. Even statistically let alone logically you are wrong. Many muslims came to this country for seeking better life. Real Ulima stayed back and stood like a mountain in front of tryannts. They were arrested, killed, maimed and smeared. Leave Ulima meat. Their meat are poisned. Fear Allah for attacking on muslim scholars who strive hard to preach real Islam and revive Islamic khilafate.

>You need to provide your model based on Quraan & sunnah first then preach and scream at others. I think if you had one you will know better!<

You didn't wait me to present model of governance, economic, political system, judicial, press, education, international treaties/ relationship, peace, war, etc that Islam want to present the world. 

>You are a  classic hypocrite with an empty rhetoric trying to provoke where there is no need to<

Your refuge this kind of personal insults shows how you disrespect often  the teaching of Islam. May Allah guide you.

>There is  nobody in favor of your POV.
I think you are have hijacked the thread for no rhyme or reason. Your argument is totally misplaced the thread was about a split second decision made by a dying Brother Waleed instead people sharing some decent thoughts here you have totally messed it up due to your psychosis for real. I think you need some clinical help before it is too late!<

That is all what you can offer. Poor liberal. I feel pity for you. You and likes defiled this poor brother life by posting him and his naked wife in this islamic medium!!. You defiled him by claiming he died for kafir without shame. You degraded him by saying he has no brain in critical moment of his life. You make him bafoon who don't know his religion by using his body to save kafir person. You run to White house circles and Jewish media claiming this man is our most hero. Once I corrected you Islamically .....you went out of war on Islam presenting American islamic liberal perspective, name calling me without deen and akhlaq. Its you who hijacked this thread to fulfill your liberal dream. Its you and likes who insulted fatawa of ulima in this regard. Its you who wear the liberal turban to rewrite Islam in futile way.

Don't hide in this medium. I advise you brotherly; come back to Islam. American will not defend you when stand alone before Allah. You can be good citizen without selling your religion.

>This is turning into real Special Olympics, even if you win you still are retarded.<

Its not a game. Its Islam and someone should stand up to your liberal thinking. May Allah give you knowledge and clean mouth.

>Lastly don't try copy n paste whole pages from places which have no relevance to the US context. It doesn't impress at all >>>>>><<<<<<<

US context!!! What context?  U remind me Nation of Islam once claimed that America need special prophet before they split into Malik Shabbaz group and Lewis Farrakhan sect. I believe since we are all muslims and Islam is our religion every muslim website has relevence to muslim Americans. That is real brotherhood.

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:56pm

This will be my last response to you because I can't debate people who lack gut and basic knowledge of Islam let alone Islamic manner.

Thanks a million, Maulana el Fassadi, for helping me determine the real reason behind Muslim downfall across the world. It's the Sole Franchisees of "the basic knowledge of Islam" like you - who would package Islam a something so devoid of Human Concern.

And, still force us to accept them as Muslims?

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2007 at 3:00pm
Herjihad, Maryah, Paty, Duende and our SignReader great and brilliant fielding, but shouldn't we apply our "never caste thy pearls" bit here instead of feeding this chap, thing, whatever?
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
herjihad

Senior  Member

Quote herjihad Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2007 at 8:30pm

Bismillah and Salaams,

Pridem, I understand why you say that, but that is up to each person's energy, ability, and desire.

Abu Majid,

You doubt and insult my Islaam and imply that I benefit somehow in some way by being or believing what I do.  This is incorrect.  My family and I have suffered, do suffer and will continue in the current landscape of prejudice against Muslims, merely to be Muslims and let people know that we are such.

I cry for all the pain my children and others I have observed have gone through for discrimination and hatred because we are Muslim. 

And the others here as well have experienced strong difficulties to hold to our faith.  Don't insult this devotion anymore. 

We don't insult your devotion, just your wisdom and compassion.

Min Shan Allah, wakif.  Bekafee.  Khalas. Fee aman Illah.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
IP IP Logged
Abu Mujahid

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Abu Mujahid Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2007 at 10:51pm
[QUOTE=herjihad]

Bismillah and Salaams,

Pridem, I understand why you say that, but that is up to each person's energy, ability, and desire<<.

?!!!

>Abu Majid,

You doubt and insult my Islaam and imply that I benefit somehow in some way by being or believing what I do.  This is incorrect<

I didn't. Stop being assuming things out of context. What I questioned and challenged was your effort to prove that brother Waleed died for kafir. You tried to show the world his death was precious human stand. Moreover, you went on honoring all dead through your memory and reflection. You said and qoute, "As we express our grief and sympathy for the families of all those directly affected by this senseless tragedy, we honor them through memory and reflection; and Waleed will always be smiling in our hearts"

We may sympathize the families of dead ones but we don't honor their dead kafir. We strive hard to save him/her from hellfire. Period. We don't keep memory and reflection of these dead one in the way you put it.  Quran reflect dead kafirs as warning method for us.  

>My family and I have suffered, do suffer and will continue in the current landscape of prejudice against Muslims, merely to be Muslims and let people know that we are such.

I cry for all the pain my children and others I have observed have gone through for discrimination and hatred because we are Muslim<

We all suffer but you don't expect it will get better no matter how we try to makeover Islam!!!. Your children and muslim children in this country will suffer for the rest of their live unless something else happen. That is the price you have to pay for living in west. Even if we divorce our Islam the test will continue in different levels. We should not entertain to ourself if we compromise the basic of Islam then we will get some comfort pass. No. We should make hijra to muslim or other part of world to create our suitable condition.  

>And the others here as well have experienced strong difficulties to hold to our faith.  Don't insult this devotion anymore<.

Their difficulties don't justified on their naked aggression on Islamic belief we uphold dear.  So far, Sister, I saw liberal progressive Islamic devotion!!!. That progressive devotion is been challenged through this simple post and so far they exhibiited their vicious hate of real Islam and its people.

>We don't insult your devotion, just your wisdom and compassion<.

I'm sure you didn't insult my wisdom and compassion. I careless for personal shortcoming ego's corrections since we all have short coming. What you insulted and assaulted was in fact Islam. The worst part is you want to defy Allah teaching by rewriting Islam.  

>Min Shan Allah, wakif.  Bekafee.  Khalas. Fee aman Illah<

May Allah guide you to real path

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
Abu Mujahid

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Abu Mujahid Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2007 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Whisper

This will be my last response to you because I can't debate people who lack gut and basic knowledge of Islam let alone Islamic manner.

Thanks a million, Maulana el Fassadi, for helping me determine the real reason behind Muslim downfall across the world. It's the Sole Franchisees of "the basic knowledge of Islam" like you - who would package Islam a something so devoid of Human Concern.

And, still force us to accept them as Muslims?

Whisper

Your ilk ruled Islamic world since the beginging of last century with the help of your masters. No wonder why we had this backwardness in every aspect of life except the high moral ground we uphold still high.

Unless you are part of people who trade muslim blood in downing Street go to mosque and learn real Islam. With that, I'm sure you will understand what is all about real human concern.

May Allah guide you to real Islam.

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
Abu Mujahid

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Abu Mujahid Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2007 at 12:47am
[QUOTE=Israfil]

>Because he is Obi-Wan Kenobi, a Jedi, in the triology Star Wars that's why <

Its obvious you love this Jewish Rabbi character with full veiw of all.  

>For someone who says they "care about Islam" I echo the same sentiments as Duende in that, if you fail to understand the basic, moral good that so many of us strive to sustain then you truly have no grasp at the fundamental goodness we all have the potential to exhibit, that is, doing good<.

You and Duende represent the ugly face of progressive islam in America. The basic morals that we strive hard come from Islam not this fake singing we are together mantra. So as doing good without sacrfice your precious life for kafir. 

>This brother who sacrificed himself was not thinking about "Oh this person is not in my religion so I'll let them die." No, he thought instinctively and without thought to save other human beings,.

So you think that is real Islam revealed to prophet Mohamed. What a fiqhih!! Just give us a proof from Quran and hadith if you believe them at all. In any case, how do you know his thought process was like that?. You should be kidding or doing compelete Yoga with Karma to make such wild claim!!!. Don't insult the dead brother and the intelligence of readers. Saving human being has conditions not this free fall that pure Islam refuse.

> By your very response it is no wonder God has made us mere mortals and not gods ourselves.

?!!!!

> Your insensitivity to this gentleman's sacrifice is evidence that defective minds is prevalent in the muslim community<.

You remind me NBR radio with their Slate Magazine and their tireless attempt to define society for their own Jewish image.  For sure, you r the product of American social/education disorder who define values, belief system, right and wrong with their wicked imagination. You are asking me to do affirmative action in Islamic believe. Why join not Qadiani movements?!!. That is where you belong. To my knowledge they were preaching the same tone you struggling to define here. Surely they will welcome you with open hands.

Listen, there is no defective prevalent mind in muslims. If there is any, its new progressive Islam screams with the help of their friends. They want to diagnose fake societal symptoms then give deadly cure. Muslim community will not buy this medication since Liberal Islam come up with all its pretenses. 

>No wonder we have not made any ethical advancements in the world<

What ethical advancement west did? palargarism!. We see good infrustruction but little human ethics. BTW, go to universities to see the thought procces control you exhibit here. No wonder why secular muslims has failed muslim world and blame at doorstep of poor muslim societies the very  failure they anchored.

Make towbah before its too late. May Allah guide us to the right path. Amen

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2007 at 2:37am

>Because he is Obi-Wan Kenobi, a Jedi, in the triology Star Wars that's why <

Its obvious you love this Jewish Rabbi character with full veiw of all.  

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version