Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: US Planning iran Bombs(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 12:35pm

Originally posted by nu001

not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people !!....bla bla.....

When did I say this ? I said the opposite. I said why dont they really fight them instead of just talking - read the "Hezbullah or Hezbushaytan?" thread.

finally you mean Western plan to attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!!

I never said such a thing, I said they are only pretending to attack Iran to increase political support among religious Muslims for Iran in order to increase Iran's influence and power and strengthen their propaganda.

If Iran gains control over Muslims, wether in Iraq or any other part of the world, this does not benefit Muslims but on the contrary it would benefit Israel who know that the only thing Iran would ever do to them is shout slogans and scream. Any real threat to Israel is removed by the Iranian Government itself, in the name of "fighting terrorism" and by accusing all real enemies of Israel of being "Mossad agents", just as we see them today accusing the Iraqi and Afghan resistance of being "agents of America" even though these groups are killing thousands of American soldiers and destroying America's plans.

Originally posted by shery

can you tell me what today in the islamic year means to prophet mohamed ?

I dont know, but I know the Rafizis in Iran think today is the anniversary of the martyrdom of a supposed daughter of "Imam hussein".

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people !!....bla bla.....

When did I say this ? I said the opposite. I said why dont they really fight them instead of just talking - read the "Hezbullah or Hezbushaytan?" thread.

Check your post on 28 Feb 8:15 pm. You put Hizbullah, Iran, Muqtada on the same plane, they were not talking to the Israelis in Lebanon, they were fighting and sacrificing life, u understand that?

finally you mean Western plan to attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!!

I never said such a thing, I said they are only pretending to attack Iran to increase political support among religious Muslims for Iran in order to increase Iran's influence and power and strengthen their propaganda.

If Iran gains control over Muslims, wether in Iraq or any other part of the world, this does not benefit Muslims but on the contrary it would benefit Israel who know that the only thing Iran would ever do to them is shout slogans and scream. Any real threat to Israel is removed by the Iranian Government itself, in the name of "fighting terrorism" and by accusing all real enemies of Israel of being "Mossad agents", just as we see them today accusing the Iraqi and Afghan resistance of being "agents of America" even though these groups are killing thousands of American soldiers and destroying America's plans.

You are dreaming or you think we are fools here. Read the book of the US comander in chief of the first gulf war, Gen Schwarzchof, 'It does not take a hero' that will give you some idea about US interests in ME. It is irrational to think that US will be a fool to make Iran a friend to prove that the majority of the muslims are israeli agents, crazy thoughts, as u r.

And I told you before also, a powerful Iran is no way a threat for the Islamic world, just the opposite.

Relax man, Iran and Syria is doing their best, to fight the Islams enemies. Who else is doing more can u show? May be evryone is doing as they can, but they are doing more boldly than all others.

As I understand you are from Iran, You are not a Muslim that's sure. Honestly, Are u an Iranian Jew? Or christian? Or something else? Will you tell the truth for once?

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
Shery

bullet Posted: 04 March 2007 at 1:40am

Originally posted by shery

can you tell me what today in the islamic year means to prophet mohamed ?

I dont know, but I know the Rafizis in Iran think today is the anniversary of the martyrdom of a supposed daughter of "Imam hussein".

you dont know and its not about shia

its sunna thing

yesterday and today and tomorrow prophet mohamed used to fast

the 3 moon days

I believe now CIA have learned something new about islam

memorize it honey ... you maybe will need it in another forums ;)

يا الله اسالك بعزتك لا تفتن عدونا بالانتصار علينا

لا تفتنا بالقنوط من رحمتك

ولا ييأس من رحمتك الا القوم الضالون

اللهم أنت القادر علينا لا تهنا بذنوبنا

اللهم انصرنا و انصر الاسلام بينا
IP IP Logged
mohammad

bullet Posted: 04 March 2007 at 3:51am

"Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?"

Dear Moderator we have very deep concern on your double standard, once you were deleted my signature in spite of this fact what was in my signature it was not just accusation but the reality "in which  I was comment on Americans, Israeli and Indian aggressions & barbarism"  unfortunately you deleted with the reason that " your signature are hurting others"

if that was hurting other's then What about the above quoted signature. Is it not aching the feeling of others.

Is it right way to call some one shatan/ Devil.

I strongly recommend that immediately delete this signature. We will not accept such nature of cheaper statement .

IP IP Logged
mohammad

bullet Posted: 04 March 2007 at 3:59am

Dear Sawtul Khilafah please don't mind it, but your discussion and argumentation showing that you are abnormal person.

Dear sherry excellent job done by you under this particular topic.

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 04 March 2007 at 6:56am
Originally posted by mohammad

if that was hurting other's then What about the above quoted signature. Is it not aching the feeling of others.

Is it right way to call some one shatan/ Devil.

I strongly recommend that immediately delete this signature. We will not accept such nature of cheaper statement .

First of all Im not calling someone a Satan, Im calling a group whom I have proven to be fakes, the Party of Satan.

Infact, as I have pointed out at least twice on this Forum, you cannot call them "Hezbollah" because if you do you are contradicting or even insulting the Qur'an, because they do not fit in with what Allah says regarding the Real Hezbollah.

Secondly, why is it ok for people to insult Sunni leaders, not just Governments but even resistance groups ? Why is it "ok" to call them "Terrorists" and "evil" ?

So just because this so called "resistance group" is Shiah, then no one has the right to speak against them ???? But it should be ok to speak against Taliban?? and as I have seen, some people here have even compared the Taliban with "Satan". There are also many on this and other Forums who say "AlQaeda are fake" and some Shiahs even go as far as saying any Resistance group that is not working for Iran is a "Fake"!!!

Why do you think it's ok to make all these allegations against any Sunni group and any Sunni Government, but it should be forbidden to say anything against Shiah ones ???

Now Im not saying that the Arab Governments like Mubarak are any better than Iran, all Im saying is that if you can insult them, then surely you should be allowed to speak against Iran.

Also, if you can say that Sunni Mojahideen are "fake" without any evidence, then surely you should be allowed to say that the so called "hezbullah" are fake. Infact, if you read the thread (the one youre so bothered about, "hezbullah or hezbushaytan?") you will see that every single thing I said about them came true.

Since my predictions came true it proves that I was not just making things up, what I said was proven to be true about two or three weaks after writing.

IP IP Logged
Shery

bullet Posted: 04 March 2007 at 9:25am

i like when CIA are stuck and play the blind as he didnt see my post lol

Well sawat el hak you are not even muslim.

يا الله اسالك بعزتك لا تفتن عدونا بالانتصار علينا

لا تفتنا بالقنوط من رحمتك

ولا ييأس من رحمتك الا القوم الضالون

اللهم أنت القادر علينا لا تهنا بذنوبنا

اللهم انصرنا و انصر الاسلام بينا
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 04 March 2007 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Shery

i like when CIA are stuck and play the blind as he didnt see my post lol

Well sawat el hak you are not even muslim.

Im pretty sure over 90% of Muslims in the world dont know every single day when a fast is recommended. It is only the fasting of Ramadhan which is compulsory and fasting of Ashoora is highly recommended and these are known to almost all Muslims but a fast in Safar is not something everyone knows or remembers.

Now let me ask you a question, if you dont immediately give the right answer then that means you are a "CIA agent"!

What should a Muslim who do on Hajj if he does not have a sacrificial animal and cannot find one?

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version