Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: US Planning iran Bombs(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
pauline35

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 1:19am
Hello Nu001, I sense you are truly a newbie. That post wasn't refering to you. Welcome to this forum.
IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

Originally posted by nu001

Shery, excellent, I am impressed to see that you identified the CIA/Mossad agent pretty quickly.

Intresting how on your first post on this Forum you call me a "CIA agent", as if you registered here just to say that! Are you sure youre not some old member with a new user name ?

Hey, wait a minute; How could you understand that it was you I pointed at? I didnt mention your name !! So you gave out your identity yourself, pretty dumb, just like your logics against Iran/hizbullah in your posts.

Come on comeout with your true faith; you must be a jew to my assessment, right!! Now I have no problem with your point of view; as I can put it into the right perspective while discussing or commenting on your post.

If I take your opinion on Khomeni; that means Shah was anti American, Khomeini kicked out Americans from Iran because he is their agent, Iran should start fighting against the government or Iraq & Afg, not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people....bla bla.....finally Western attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!! wow, you r sick & ridiculous.

Hey man get back to Mosad training center for a refresher course to do better in future; you messed it up..................

Nothing can be built on lies; truth will prevail at it's own strenth.

Try harder to disprove it...

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 3:51am

Originally posted by pauline35

Hello Nu001, I sense you are truly a newbie. That post wasn't refering to you. Welcome to this forum.

Right, now you sensed right pauline.

You relied too much on someone's guess who talks behind an islamic identity; May be that's what you wanted to here.

I had to respond because in your characterisation, you entangled me with the word 'multiple personality', there after whatever you say should be applicable for all within that characterization. And You quoted a post which was a response of Sawatul on my post.

Anyway i am happy that you now understood i am what I am here; Hope our discussion remains healthy and helps us all to realize truth.

Peace be upon you

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 7:57am

If I take your opinion on Khomeni; that means Shah was anti American, Khomeini kicked out Americans from Iran because he is their agent, Iran should start fighting against the government or Iraq & Afg, not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people....bla bla.....finally Western attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!! wow, you r sick & ridiculous.

What ???

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 9:52am

What ???

Falsehood ends like this; momentarily it appears that you are at the dead end of the road.

You forgot probably what you wrote so far on Iran and Khomeni, it happens, for you need to memorize to remember lies. truth u never forget, its so evident.

I request you, Please come out of your ani Iranian propagation. For that's a great lie you are trying to propagate.

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 10:18am

What ???

Falsehood ends like this; momentarily it appears that you are at the dead end of the road.

You forgot probably what you wrote so far on Iran and Khomeni, it happens, for you need to memorize to remember lies. truth u never forget, its so evident.

I request you, Please come out of your ani Iranian propagation. For that's a great lie you are trying to propagate.

No it's really simple. I didnt say what you accused me of saying, so either you have no clue what I was talking about, or you delibrately changed my words.

You and/or Shery are just repeating what the Iranian politicians say like parrots, despite all the facts and clear evidence - and accusing All religious people who oppose Iran of being "CIA agents".

This is exactly what the Iranian Government has been doing for the past 27 years. Whenever an irreligious person opposes them, they feel comfortable, because that way they would only appear more religious. But when religious Muslims speak against them and show proof of Iran's hypocrasy, they immediately accuse them of being "agents of America" as I have already explained.

This is actually part of their plan, because as I have explained on some of my earlier posts, the reason why the west created the fake "Islamic" government in Iran after the revolution was to control religious Muslims using their agents (Khomeini, Khamenehi, Ahmadinejad etc.)

Their plans failed after the gassing of Iranian soldiers by Saddam but they then restarted their plan (read the thread "Real reason why US invaded Iraq" where I have explained this) and alhamdulellah, this recent plan is also failing. 

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 11:17am

[QUOTE=nu001]If I take your opinion on Khomeni; that means Shah was anti American !! Khomeini who kicked out Americans from Iran was their agent !! Iran should start fighting against the governments of Iraq & Afg !! not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people !!....bla bla.....finally you mean Western plan to attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!! wow, you r sick & ridiculous.

This is exactly what the Iranian Government has been doing for the past 27 years. ............................................................ .................................................., the reason why the west created the fake "Islamic" government in Iran after the revolution was to control religious Muslims using their agents (Khomeini, Khamenehi, Ahmadinejad etc.)

If you stick to your current statement as quoted, it means what ever I said above ....

Please read my quoted post once again.................

We (Me, Shery and all true believers) will never get tired of saying the same thing everytime, when you repeat the same lies on behalf of US & western interest, insha-Allah, truth will prevail, u cant establish ur lies.

You hav no prove for your lies .......

IP IP Logged
Shery

bullet Posted: 03 March 2007 at 11:30am

swat el hak

can you tell me what today in the islamic year means to prophet mohamed ?

Edited by Shery
يا الله اسالك بعزتك لا تفتن عدونا بالانتصار علينا

لا تفتنا بالقنوط من رحمتك

ولا ييأس من رحمتك الا القوم الضالون

اللهم أنت القادر علينا لا تهنا بذنوبنا

اللهم انصرنا و انصر الاسلام بينا
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version