Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 20 December 2007 at 10:03am

Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

All Sunni families in that area were killed off by the Americans, but the Shiah family and their house were left untouched!!

Im sorry I made a mistake here, the documentary actually says the "Mahdi army" were the ones who carried out the massacre rather than the Americans.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 29 December 2007 at 3:36am
Swat ze Shaitaan, could I join you? Are you paid well? 
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:13pm

Now after a long time the US media and certain people in the Government are starting to reveal this conspiracy that I wrote about.... BUT in a misleading way.

Notice the guy being interviewed says that the war on Iraq benefited Iran and that Chalabi (an Iraqi Shia) misled America into making war with Iraq and gave the United States false information.

The interviewer (Jon Stewart who is Jewish by the way) says that this seems like Chalabi was Iran's agent and that Iran was secretly trying to trick the USA into making war with Iraq.

The other guy then says that some believe this though he himself disagrees (yet implies that it could be the case).

Do you see what's happening? They are trying to say that Iran tricked the USA. In other words the USA didn't know what was going on (even though even I knew and there is no way a Superpower wouldnt know about something like this).

So what they are trying to do here is to make it seem like Iran and the USA were not really working together but that Iran simply sent double agents to the USA to trick the USA into invading Iraq. They want us to think that this was all a conspiracy by the Iranian Government (interestingly some in the US Government claim that it was all Al-Qaeda's plan and that al-Qaeda tricked the USA into invading Iraq).

The truth however is that Iran and USA are and have always been close allies in secret. I've been telling people about this for years and others have spoken about it many years ago before I did.

Iran didn't trick the USA into invading Iraq, Iran and the USA are both working together along with many other Governments including France, Israel, India and others. Those leading these countries are in fact part of the Illuminati and are planning together.

Yes the Iraq war benefited Iran, but you would be FOOLISH to assume that the USA did not know that this war was going to benefit Iran. As I explained a long time ago the USA delibaretely got rid of Iran's only real enemies, the Taliban and Saddam Hussein.

They then gave power to the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan (who were always working for Iran) and the Shias in Iraq (who are also working for Iran and many of those now in the Iraqi Government are agents of the Iranian Government and members of Iran's Badr Brigade).

As I explained on my first post on this thread,  their plans for Iraq are failing, and it was probably their failure that gave me time to expose them, otherwise things would have happened so fast that their plans would have gone smoothly.

InshaAllah their plans will continue to fail.

IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 14 April 2008 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

Now after a long time the US media and certain people in the Government are starting to reveal this conspiracy that I wrote about.... BUT in a misleading way.

in a misleading way?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Duende

Senior  Member

Quote Duende Replybullet Posted: 14 April 2008 at 7:10am
Oh Angel! Don't ask, for heaven's sake!

The explanation is going to be about as understandable as the small print on your insurance policy ......
IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 14 April 2008 at 8:49am
Swat continue ..... your relentless persuation is admirable, this can only be done, if someone is highly motivated or highly paid. As you say u r muslim, so I don't see a point of motivation. :)
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 14 April 2008 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Angel

in a misleading way?

Didn't you read the rest of my post? I already gave the reason:

Notice the guy being interviewed says that the war on Iraq benefited Iran and that Chalabi (an Iraqi Shia) misled America into making war with Iraq and gave the United States false information.

The interviewer (Jon Stewart who is Jewish by the way) says that this seems like Chalabi was Iran's agent and that Iran was secretly trying to trick the USA into making war with Iraq.

The other guy then says that some believe this though he himself disagrees (yet implies that it could be the case).

Do you see what's happening? They are trying to say that Iran tricked the USA. In other words the USA didn't know what was going on (even though even I knew and there is no way a Superpower wouldnt know about something like this).

So what they are trying to do here is to make it seem like Iran and the USA were not really working together but that Iran simply sent double agents to the USA to trick the USA into invading Iraq. They want us to think that this was all a conspiracy by the Iranian Government (interestingly some in the US Government claim that it was all Al-Qaeda's plan and that al-Qaeda tricked the USA into invading Iraq).

The truth however is that Iran and USA are and have always been close allies in secret. I've been telling people about this for years and others have spoken about it many years ago before I did.

Iran didn't trick the USA into invading Iraq, Iran and the USA are both working together along with many other Governments including France, Israel, India and others. Those leading these countries are in fact part of the Illuminati and are planning together.

Yes the Iraq war benefited Iran, but you would be FOOLISH to assume that the USA did not know that this war was going to benefit Iran. As I explained a long time ago the USA delibaretely got rid of Iran's only real enemies, the Taliban and Saddam Hussein.

They then gave power to the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan (who were always working for Iran) and the Shias in Iraq (who are also working for Iran and many of those now in the Iraqi Government are agents of the Iranian Government and members of Iran's Badr Brigade).

As I explained on my first post on this thread,  their plans for Iraq are failing, and it was probably their failure that gave me time to expose them, otherwise things would have happened so fast that their plans would have gone smoothly.

InshaAllah their plans will continue to fail.

Originally posted by nu001

Swat continue ..... your relentless persuation is admirable, this can only be done, if someone is highly motivated or highly paid. As you say u r muslim, so I don't see a point of motivation. :)

lol, you never have anything else to say do you?

How does anything I have said harm Islam or Muslims? How does revealing these facts about Iran and proving Iran is not Islamic harm Islam?

Why dont you ever even try to refute anything I said, you and a few others on this Forum just keep saying "you're lying, you're an agent" and that's all you say.

I find this to be very interesting because that's exactly what the Iranian Government does. Whenever someone criticises the un-Islamic policies of Iran the Iranian Government immediately arrest and often execute the person and accuse them of being agents of Israel or America without any evidence while all the evidence shows that the Iranian Government itself is working for Israel.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah - 14 April 2008 at 10:27am
IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 14 April 2008 at 10:12am
Swat, I am not paid to waste time with someone paid for it. And you are right, that what ever you say, it does not harm islam. Allah is the biggest and most wise planner. So I don't worry about what you say, your reasonings are like comic to me and it really makes me laugh.

How can someone put arguments against comic/joke? That's why i rathar told you to carry on. :)
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version