Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
nu001
Male  Islam

Online Status: Offline
Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:02am
Sign reader,

You have copied my post but probably didn't read it. Did I disagree ? you just missed the point.

Peace

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
Duende

Senior  Member

Quote Duende Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2008 at 5:09am
It seems inevitable that Sadr will one day become a leader of Irak, either legitimate, or of a broken, divided state which is no longer a unified nation (which it WAS under Saddam.) This fulfills the U.S's favourite strategy of divide and rule. It does not make the US and Iran 'secret' allies. They just happen to both desire the similar political outcome.

Sawtul, however, simply desires stirring up anti-Iranian propaganda to fulfill his own twisted psychological/emotional needs, which happen to coincide with those of the US and even Israel, and all enemies of Islam.
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:37am
Originally posted by nu001

Sign reader,

You have copied my post but probably didn't read it. Did I disagree ? you just missed the point.

Peace

OK have edited & you see the part I was alluding to!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 31 May 2008 at 10:52am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:32am
Who would disagree that Sadr might be in the top of power in Iraq? There is no denying fact that Sadr is well placed in Iraqi politics and they are also backed by Iran. So what, how does it prove that Iran is US ally? US might also facilitate Sadr or propagate of doing so to undermine their credibility. [The link you have provided is just a part of US propaganda machine.]

Doesn't mean that Muslims should get divided into Shia Sunni and start fighting. As Swat is encouraging.

How quickly we forget things. Saudis backed the Taliban in Afg and even actively supported and helped them. Because it was in their interest to support an Sunni Islamic government. USA also facilitated taliban's uprise, that was open. But when US abandoned Taliabn and made them number one enemy, Saudis kept quiet and didn't go into confrontation with US.

But they know, When they will abandon Sadr and lebel him terorists, Iran is not going to back down (That's what makes the claim that Iran is US ally, bogus) so they are preparing the Sunni states to go into confrontation with Shia by potraying Shias as number one enemies of Sunnis. 

If US had confidence on Iran like they had on Saudis for the Taliban case, They didn't need a sectarian violence, With Iran's support they could drive Sadr out of Iraq & control Iraq as they did with talibans. It's common sense.

That's the reason US is propagetting Shia to be enemies of Sunni and trying for a widespread Shia-Sunni conflict.

That's what SWAT is trying to achieve, If that's what is your agenda as well, or you havn't read the posts of Swat properly. I am not yet clear about it from your post.

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader

I am afraid what Sawtul Khilafah's says is not too off base! The US occupation force might let Sadr make the home run!

Why do you think that Sadr even needs US letting him to power? Do you mean that Shias in Iraq who are also majority, have no right to be in power? He might even come in power in normal democratic process, given the failures and unpopularity of the present shia majority government and US pupets. Saddam hossain being a Sunni came to power in a Shia majority Iraq through election, I commend the Iraqi Shias that they acted nutral and voted him. He allied with US and the rest is vissible to all, where he led Iraq to. So lets have trust on Iraqi people, they have proven neutrality. If they chose Sadr, why not? He is also an Iraqi and has the right to be elected, what's your and my problem? Why should we smell conspiracy in that? and Why that should make Iran a frend of US? That's logic 69 !!
Originally posted by Sign*Reader

I get it, the Sunnis are supposed to acts as dunces since the demise of Ottomans!

I didn't get what you meant. Can you elaborate please?
IP IP Logged
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:52am

Originally posted by Duende

… It does not make the US and Iran 'secret' allies ...

Exactly.  It is predominantly upon this point, the supposed, secret alliance between Tehran and Washington (and/or Tel Aviv), that it seems Sawtul would have us take a synaptic leap: from the diving board headlong into cement.  That the Shias have in many ways and at least momentarily (until the howling dogs of war manage, finally, to lead the apparently willing David Patreaus into “preemptively” attacking Iran and thereby leveling the field) benefitted from the toppling of Saddam Hussein and are filling, at times through active and well-advised participation in US-sponsored democratic elections, the power vacuum which inevitably ensued is hardly uncommon or even particularly prescient insight.  It is the stuff of everyday –even mainstream- press.

Serv

“And on the rulers turned I my back, when I saw what they now call ruling: to traffic and bargain for power--with the rabble!” (Nietzsche)

Edited by Servetus - 31 May 2008 at 10:59am
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:15pm

nu001

I doesn’t matter Iran becomes friend with US or not but surely the politics makes strange bed fellows!

How do you explain that Iran had the nuclear ambitions but who got bombed to hell it was Iraq?

Final word just read hadith about the destruction of Iraqis and invaders in their quest for the treasure and that is called fate!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 5:13pm
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:10pm

I want you read history of India and crusade and then we talk!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 5:37pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version