Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:50pm

Sawtul Khilafah,

I asked: “Where, through what published or broadcast statements of his (or are we to use some other method of divination?), has Mr. Obama suggested that Iran tricked the USA into invading Iraq?”

You had previously written: “I actually warned about this [some time ago here: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411&PN=5  I showed that the mainstream media (the same people who support Obama) have started to reveal this conspiracy that I wrote about.... BUT in a misleading way. I then went on to explain that they want us to think that IRAN tricked the USA into invading Iraq!!  Now Obama seems to be implying the same thing...”

I followed your link (back to page 5).  It also took me to Comedy Central.  That was a relief, if only a comedic one.  I notice, incidentally, that you twice identify “interviewer” Jon Stewart as Jewish.  I wonder.  Does this somehow preclude him from being a proper comedian?  If so, and if Jews can’t be comedians, then please explain Sophie Tucker or Jerry Seinfeld.

I’m just joking.  That was my attempt at schtick.

But seriously.   I was unable to watch the interview (because I usually post from public library computers which disallow video, unfortunately at times for me, please note Sign-Reader) but did search the interviewed subject, journalist Aram Roston.  I read one of his articles published in the more credible, if Leftist, The Nation (link provided below), and do not read where at any point Mr. Roston is ever either confused concerning Ahmad Chalabi’s nationality or mistakes the “I” in Chalabi’s “INC,” or Iraqi National Congress, for Iran.  I presume that your sending us to the Comedy Central is your proof of the “misleading way” but, though I try, I still fail to see how Mr. Obama is saying, suggesting, or even seemingly implying that Iran tricked the USA into invading Iraq.

Best regards,

Serv

Ref:  http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080421/roston

Edited by Servetus - 23 May 2008 at 4:56pm
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Servetus

Sawtul Khilafah,
I followed your link
(to page 5 of a preexisting thread, from which point I started to read).  It also took me to Comedy Central.  That was a relief, if only a comedic one.  I notice, incidentally, that you twice and correctly identify “interviewer” Jon Stewart as Jewish.  I wonder.  Does this somehow preclude him from being a proper comedian?  If so, and if Jews can’t be comedians, then please explain Sophie Tucker or Jerry Seinfeld.

I’m just joking.  That was my attempt at schtick.

But seriously.   I was unable to watch the interview (because I usually post from public library computers which disallow video, unfortunately at times for me, please note Sign-Reader) but did search the interviewed subject, journalist Aram Roston.  I read one of his articles published in the more credible, if Leftist, The Nation (link provided below), and do not read where at any point Mr. Roston is ever either confused concerning Ahmad Chalabi’s nationality or mistakes the “I” in Chalabi’s “INC,” or Iraqi National Congress, for Iran.  I presume that your sending us to the Comedy Central is your proof of the “misleading way” but, though I try, I still fail to see how Mr. Obama is seemingly implying, suggesting or saying that Iran tricked the USA into invading Iraq.

Serv

Ref:  http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080421/roston

For the last time, I said he MAY be implying the same thing. His supporters say Iran tricked the USA into going to war with Iraq which benefited Iran, and I said MAYBE when Obama said the invasion benefited Iran and Bush has a lot to answer for, he meant the same thing.

Regarding Jon Stewart, I only said he is Jewish ONCE, not twice. However I copied and pasted my post again later, maybe that's why you think I said it twice.

And I said it because Im often accused of being a Jew by Whisper, Duende and nu001 (although at other times they call me an American, or a smart young Muslim who is foolishly falling for Zionist propaganda, or a mentally retarded person... their accusations are not at all consistant which makes it obvious that they themselves dont really believe that Im any of the things they accuse me of...)

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah - 22 May 2008 at 4:04pm
IP IP Logged
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2008 at 10:19am

SK,

You wrote:  “His [Obama’s] supporters say Iran tricked the USA into going to war …”

Where have his supporters said this?  Are you referring to Jon Stewart and Comedy Central?

You wrote:  “Regarding Jon Stewart, I only said he is Jewish ONCE, not twice. However I copied and pasted my post again later, maybe that's why you think I said it twice.”

Yes, for some strange reason, it was probably because you repeated yourself, by copying and pasting your statement, that I thought you twice identified Jon Stewart as Jewish.

Serv

Edited by Servetus - 23 May 2008 at 10:21am
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:24am
Here's an interesting video on Obama: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKBs15WrDTA (it's made by Hillary's supporters but it's still interesting).

Obama says Iran is not a threat, and at another time said Iran is a GREAT THREAT!!!

Why? well the video doesn't say it, but the reason has to do with what I've been saying all along.

When Obama talks about WAR WITH IRAN, he says he does not want war with Iran because Iran is not a threat...

But when talking about ISRAEL, Obama portrays Iran as Israel's number one enemy...

If you read my posts on this thread and the "USA benefits Iran" thread, you will see that the USA and Israel have for a long time been portraying Iran as their biggest enemy, but at the same time doing NOTHING against Iran.

Iran has supposedly been a bigger threat than Saddam and the Taliban, yet the USA did not invade Iran but instead invaded Iran's enemies... but they have been saying for a VERY long time that they supposedly want to destroy the Iranian Government, but every time they come up with an excuse to not do it...

I have shown how the Media portrays Iran as being the biggest enemy of the USA, claiming that Iran is arming Iraqi Resistance and even the Taliban, and then they saying: "we must invade Iran because of what they are doing to us", and shortly after it's like "sorry, we have no evidence that Iran did it, so we can't attack them yet".

Supposedly now more than ever the USA wants to invade Iran and we keep hearing of plans to attack Iran within the next few months (we've been hearing these lies for years) but its never happening supposedly because of the war on Iraq (where Iran is actually helping the USA).

The media would have us believe that just now, within a very short time there is going to be a war with Iran... and that the only thing that can prevent this from happening is the election of Obama... as Obama says he does not want a war with Iran at all...

However despite not wanting war with Iran, Obama still does his job of portraying Iran as USA and Israel's BIGGEST ENEMY or "biggest threat", in order to decieve the world and especially Muslims that Iran is independent and genuine.

It's all part of their plan to manipulate and decieve.

Originally posted by Servetus

You wrote:  “His [Obama’s] supporters say Iran tricked the USA into going to war …”

Where have his supporters said this?  Are you referring to Jon Stewart and Comedy Central?

Well yes that's one example since they always praise Obama on their show and make fun of his opponenets (and this has a very strong effect since the show is very popular in the United States) but I have heard other Obama supproters say it too.
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:16pm
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/4BD47DA2-ED57-41D4-8B06-57EF3A0BFBB1.htm

Hassan Nasrallah, 'the secretary-general of Hezbollah, has said that his organisation "is siding with the resistance in Iraq" in a speech to hundreds of thousands of supporters in Beirut, the Lebanese capital.

"The Iraqis, Shia and Sunni, who took part in the political process wanted to give it a chance," he said in his address on Monday.
"But now that the real American goal in Iraq has been exposed the Iraqi government is put to a test."

It is the first time Nasrallah has issued a challenge to the Iraqi government to take a stand against the US military presence in Iraq.
"The Americans allowed the elections and the formation of parliament and a government so that they get an Iraqi legitimisation of the occupation," he said, referring to a reported Iraqi-American agreement that would allow the US to have a permanent presence in Iraq.

The speech by Nasrallah, aired over a video link to supporters, was part of celebrations to mark eight years since Israeli forces withdrew from southern Lebanon.

Beirut clash

In downtown Beirut, security officials said at least nine people were injured during the celebrations on Monday night.

Supporters of the ruling coalition and opposition loyalists traded insults before engaging each other with arms late on Monday.

The Corniche Mazraa, where the shooting took place, is an avenue separating Shia and Sunni areas of Beirut and was the scene of fighting earlier this month.

This may be the beginning...

Remember I wrote on my first post on this thread that they want the Shiahs in Iraq to do what the "Hezbollah" did in Lebanon, now we see Hasan Nasrollah for the first time denouncing the new Iraqi Government... this is very interesting considering that Iran fully supports the new Iraqi Government and many in the New Iraqi Government were sent to Iraq by Iran itself, this is while Hasan Nasrollah has admitted in the past that "Hezbollah" is controled by Iran (to quote him exactly, he said "we are Iran").

However as I explained on my past posts, Iran is trying to create a win win situation for the Shiahs. If the USA wins, they have the New Iraqi Government, and if the USA leaves then they would claim the Shiahs (Sadr and his militia) defeated them... and this was of course their main plan.

Ok so now we see Hasan Nasrollah leader of "Hezbollah" speaking in support of the Iraqi resistance more than ever before... and this is at the same time as the New Iraqi Government sending their forces to southern Iraq.

Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

By the way I forgot to mention this, but I actually predicted the events happening in southern Iraq 2 months before it happened:

(Im referring to the events which I talked about here:

This is what I wrote on the Obama thread on February:

The next president is determined not by the votes but by what happens in the Iraq war.

The original plan for Iraq was for Bush to lose to Sadr, if they want to continue with that the next president would have to be a neo-conservative (or it should happen within the next few months) but since the plan has been failing and they dont want the Sunni fundementalists to be seen as the victors they will have to stop the war as a "merciful" act of a democratic president.

I think Iran will eventually move their forces to Iraq especially if and when Obama pulls the troops out, in order to prevent the Sunnis from taking over.

It seems they are taking their chances and trying to use what little time they have left to accomplish their plans while they still can (or think that they can).

As you can see, it's all happening at the same time. I said that if they want to accomplish plan number 1, they would have to do it before Obama is elected.

Now we are told that a battle is taking place between USA+new Iraqi Government, versus the "Mahdi Army", and now we have Hasan Nasrollah coming up and supporting the "Mahdi Army" and denouncing the New Iraqi Government for the first time.

This indicates that there may soon be established a closer alliance between the "Mahdi Army" and the "Hezbollah", until they become one and the same (also read my posts on page 2).

I think that the reason why the US elections are taking such a long time with Hillary not giving up despite insistance from so many democrats is because the Illuminati need more time. They think that they are close to accomplishing the original plan despite all the set backs, so we have all this show on the media with Hillary not accepting defeat... they are trying to take their last chance to accomplish their more effective plan.

I believe however that these plans will fail, and that they would have to have Obama elected (I mean selected) to end the war.

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:29pm

However despite not wanting war with Iran, Obama still does his job of portraying Iran as USA and Israel's BIGGEST ENEMY or "biggest threat", in order to decieve the world and especially Muslims that Iran is independent and genuine.

It's all part of their plan to manipulate and decieve.

What is the objective of the plan to manipulate and deceive the Muslims on Iran? 

To divide the Muslims and make them fight, right?

Don't you think that you were so long in almost all the threads, doing the same thing?
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:31pm

Sawtul Khilafah,

You wrote:  “Well yes that's [Comedy Central] one example since they always praise Obama on their show and make fun of his opponenets (and this has a very strong effect since the show is very popular in the United States) but I have heard other Obama supproters say it too.”

To validate your claim that Mr. Obama’s supporters are saying that Iran tricked the US into invading Iraq, you thus far refer to a comedian, or Comedy Central, and to anonymous others whom you “have heard.”  To me, that is only slightly less satisfying than it is convincing.

I am not at all sure that you do, but if you should by any chance want proof, if not altogether bona fide, that you are not the first nor will you be the last to promulgate the idea that (many of) the Shia of Iraq are untrustworthy -not only duplicitous but also complicitous- consider this, from the late Saddam Hussein who, in his day, kept the Shia in their place (by killing Moqtada al-Sadr’s father and other Shia clerics, for example).  Said Saddam Hussein:

“Just as [the Mongol chieftan] Holagu entered Baghdad … so did the criminal Bush enter Baghdad with the help of the Alqami.” [Adds Vali Nasr:]  His implication was clear: just as the Shia had betrayed Islam in 1258, he was saying, so were they betraying it again in 2003.”    

As one who also fought to keep the Shia in their place, that is, not subservient to Baathist secular nationalism, as in Hussein’s case, but rather to fundamentalist Sunni Islam, and not to be outdone in his contempt for the lot of them, the (also) late Abu Musab al-Zarqawi reportedly said this:

“[The Shia are] the insurmountable obstacle, the lurking snake, the crafty and malicious scorpion, the spying enemy …  We are entering a battle on two levels.  One, evident and open, is with an attacking enemy and patent infidelity.  [Another is] a difficult, fierce battle with a crafty enemy who wears the garb of a friend … but harbors ill will … These are people who added to their infidelity and augmented their atheism with political cunning and a feverish effort to seize upon the crisis of governanace … in cooperation with their hidden allies the Americans … They [Shi’is] are more cunning than their Crusader masters … As the days pass, their hopes are growing that they will establish a Shi’ia state stretching from Iran through Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon and ending in the Cardboard Kingdom of the Gulf …”

Servetus

Ref:  Nasr, Vali, The Shia Revival, W. W. Norton & Company, New York, 2006, ISBN-13: 978-0-393-06211-3, p. 82 and pp. 205-206

Sub-ref: The text of the speech [by Saddam] was published in Al-Quds-al-Arabi (London) under the title “A Letter from Saddam Hussein to the Iraqi People and the Arab Nation, Apr. 29, 2003.  See www.al-bab.com/arab/docs/iraq/saddamtapes2.htm

Text [of Zarqawi] available at U.S. Department of State website;  ww.state.gov/p/nea/rls/31694.htm

Edited by Servetus - 30 May 2008 at 9:46am
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 30 May 2008 at 11:41pm

Originally posted by nu001

Don't you think that you were so long in almost all the threads, doing the same thing?

I am afraid what Sawtul Khilafah's says is not too off base! What do I know though I get it, the Sunnis are supposed to acts as dunces!

Some thing is afoot!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 5:07pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version