Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:
         

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Author Message
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior Member
Senior  Member


Joined: 04 April 2001
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2109
Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:26pm

Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

... I then went on to explain that they [mainstream media and Obama supporters] want us to think that IRAN tricked the USA into invading Iraq!!  Now Obama seems to be implying the same thing ...

 

I must respectfully disagree.  In his statement (to which I provided a link),  I don’t hear Mr. Obama implying anything of the sort.  He is simply stating what plenty of people and potential voters know: that President Bush’s foreign policy in the Middle Eastern region has thus far, whether wittingly or unwittingly, in some ways strengthened Iran’s hand.

 

I appreciate the remainder of your post, even if I take issue with most of it.  Perhaps it would be best, assuming that we do proceed, to take things a step (or point) at a time.

 

Best regards,

 

Serv                

Edited by Servetus - 18 May 2008 at 12:30pm
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 July 2006
Location: Peru
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 623
Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Servetus

I must respectfully disagree.  In his statement (to which I provided a link),  I don’t hear Mr. Obama implying anything of the sort.  He is simply stating what plenty of people and potential voters know: that President Bush’s foreign policy in the Middle Eastern region has thus far, whether wittingly or unwittingly, in some ways strengthened Iran’s hand.

 

I appreciate the remainder of your post, even if I take issue with most of it.  Perhaps it would be best, assuming that we do proceed, to take things a step (or point) at a time.

 

Best regards,

 

Serv                
 
 
Well my point is that Obama is not saying what Im saying, obviously there is some truth in what he said but he didn't say the whole truth, just the obvious facts that as you pointed out, many people already know about.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Originally posted by nu001

Again that relentless professional approach to divide Shia and Sunni. Was our prophet Shia or Sunni, think over it.
 
Ask ANY Sunni and they will tell you he was Sunni.
 
"Sunni" is just a term used to distinguish Muslims from heretics, it means followers of Sunnah, implying that other sects dont follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (saw), so according to Sunni Muslims the Prophet (saw) was a Sunni.
 
The fact that you dont even know this very basic thing is very strange indeed.
 
Originally posted by nu001

 I am nether of what you are trying to make. I am just a Muslim. un-Happy surely, but I couldn't help you?
 
 
 
You FOOL you just exposed yourself as a LIAR!
 
On page 6 of this very same thread you wrote:
 
Originally posted by nu001

I am a Muslim. And by born I inherit a Sunni point of view.
 
 
 
Originally posted by nu001

 You first prove that you are a Muslim, then talk about Shia Sunni. 
 
What exactly do you mean? My 2 and a half hour video isn't proof? Then what is "proof"??? What do you mean by proof?
 
You mean I should stop exposing Iran, that's what you really mean that's why you're not asking for anything specific.
 
Before you "Whisper" tried to test me by asking me some Farsi questions, after I answered he continued accusing me of being an "agent"...
 
So it doesn't matter what I show, say or do, you will continue to call me an "agent" for the sake of your Leader Khamenehi.
 
You have exposed yourself as a liar, and I KNEW you were doing Taqiyyah and now you yourself proved it.
 
 
 
 
Originally posted by nu001

If the person/getup in your propaganda Video is not fake, you are even worse than a Christian and Jew. You are a Munafik.
 
 
The person is fake? LOL!
 
To any Muslims reading this, nu001 is referring to the person on this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FYQSLpYKJn4
 
Im the man in the video who is speaking, nu001 claims that the man in the video is either a fake or an agent! Please watch the video and judge for yourselves.
 
You can also watch the video on liveleak: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=77e_1211031572
 
Originally posted by nu001

 You are a Munafik.
 
You actually exposed yourself as a Munafik by claiming to be Sunni and then denying it.
 
And you claim the Prophet (saw) wasn't Sunni...
 
And you constantly and blindly defend Iran over and over and over again...
 
Those who practice the so called "taqiyyah" are the real monafiqeen.
 
 
 
 
Originally posted by nu001

  But believe me, you cannot make a Shia sunni division insha Allah, however hard you try.
 
 
I am not making a Shia sunni division, the Shiahs themselves made the division when they created the Shiah sect under the leadership of Abdollah ibn Saba who was Jewish.
 
The Shias helped the USA in Iraq and Afghanistan, but whenever Sunnis expose the Shiahs the Shia response is "dont create division, just let us kill you and help America kill you, but if you tell anyone that we are doing this then you are agents of America, but when we help America we are not agents of America..."
 
 
 
 
Originally posted by nu001

You have proven again that you are a paid agent to create a division amongst Muslims and I'm sure you are not alone, must be working in a team.  
 
 
And what do you base this on? What is your so called "proof"?
 
Your only supposed  "proof" is that Im exposing Iran. You cant even refute a SINGLE thing that I've said, yet you claim you have "proof" that Im a "payed agent".
 
 
Originally posted by nu001

You havn't provided evidence to show that many other Muslims have agreed to your anti Iran proaganda posts on same subject as this one.
 
 
 
Domain of Islam Forum:
 
 
 
Here are some responses to my post regarding Hezboshaytan on that Forum:
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
salam

in the end you read my mind, brother. this is what should be considered as a kufr by Iran ''Islam Republic''. They take the christian countries as ally and the worst part is that they support them against the neighbouring muslim majority countries .
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yea, may Allah destroy those shi'asekts.
Thay are even a bigger proublem than the jews or Americans.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Salaam Aleikum

I do believe it to be Hizb al shaytan (I only read the title of thread) but there was no need to waste resources by making 2 threads

Ma'asslaama
 
 
 
 
 
Here no one agreed with me but they all wrote AGAINST IRAN, but simply couldn't get their head around my posts (they admitted that they didnt read the posts as my posts on that thread were very long).
 
In any case this shows how anti-Shiah and anti-Iran many Sunnis are.
 

Then this thread I wrote it simpler and shorter and so a few people agreed with me:
 
 
 
Assalamu alaikum

^ First time I'm actually falling for a conspiracy theory, subhanAllah.
 
 
However I do believe your first explanatory post on this thread about the (Raafidi) Shi'is conspiring against Ahlus Sunnah.
 
 
 
Those who disagreed with me on those Forums did so because they said my words contradicted the media and they thought I was overestimating the USA and Israel... but they are still verv anti-Iran and anti-Shia (some of them more so than me).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior Member
Senior  Member


Joined: 04 April 2001
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2109
Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:38am

Sawtul Khilafah,

 

You wrote:  “... I then went on to explain that they [mainstream media and Obama supporters] want us to think that IRAN tricked the USA into invading Iraq!!  Now Obama seems to be implying the same thing ...”

I wrote:  I must respectfully disagree … I don’t hear Mr. Obama implying anything of the sort ….

You wrote: “Well my point is that Obama is not saying what Im saying …

 

Ok.  Let’s start over, from the top.  Where, through what published or broadcast statements of his (or are we to use some other method of divination?), has Mr. Obama suggested that Iran tricked the USA into invading Iraq?

 

Serv

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 March 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 252
Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:28am

Dear Agent Sawtul Khalifa,

What I said on my faith, both my statements are correct.

You havn't yet given the proof of your claim that, many people in other forum agrees with you on this topic. Means you lied.

You are a Jew / Christian / whatever, that doesn't matter to me. But muslims, don't accept such falsehood that you preach. Muslims need convincing proof, which you have failed to deliver. lying, false allegation, creating division, confusion etc these are act of satan only. better abstain from it in this forum.

That's good for you. It doesn't cost anything to be good.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 July 2006
Location: Peru
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 623
Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Servetus

 

Ok.  Let’s start over, from the top.  Where, through what published or broadcast statements of his (or are we to use some other method of divination?), has Mr. Obama suggested that Iran tricked the USA into invading Iraq?

 

Serv

 
I didn't say he said it, I said he SEEMS to be IMPLYING the same thing.  
 
This is because those in the media who support him have said it, so when he says USA benefited Iran he MAY be implying that Iran tricked the USA.
 
 
In any case the fact that the invaion of Iraq benefited Iran is no longer a secret, and so Obama, the mainstream media or anyone else saying it is not significant.
 
 
Remember you wrote:
 
Originally posted by Servetus

 In this recently published statement, that candidate seems to agree with one of your contentions
 
What Im saying is that his agreeing with this point of mine is not important since this is an obvious fact that is even reported on the mainstream media in the USA and even in Iran.
 
So either Obama means to say that the current administration is very incompetent, or he means that the USA was tricked by Iran. Either way he did not mean to say what Im saying.
 
So that does not mean that he not an Illuminati.
 
 
Iran is controled by Israel and the USA, and the USA knew that the war on Iraq will benefit Iran and they did so delibrately, and in fact they wanted it to benefit Iran even more than it has but in order to do so they had to destroy all Sunni resistance and then make it seem like Sadr defeated the occupation, but because the USA failed to defeat the Sunni resistance, they were unable to do this.
 
 
 
 
Originally posted by nu001

Dear Agent Sawtul Khalifa,

What I said on my faith, both my statements are correct.

You havn't yet given the proof of your claim that, many people in other forum agrees with you on this topic. Means you lied.

You are a Jew / Christian / whatever, that doesn't matter to me. But muslims, don't accept such falsehood that you preach. Muslims need convincing proof, which you have failed to deliver. lying, false allegation, creating division, confusion etc these are act of satan only. better abstain from it in this forum.

That's good for you. It doesn't cost anything to be good.
 
You have been exposed as a liar and you are very pathetic. Anyone who read my last few posts would know this. I asked you if you are Sunni and you said you are NOT, but before you said you are Sunni, so you lied.
 
And I did give proof that members on other Forums agreed with me, I even posted links.
 
Nu001, the way you're lying makes it seem that you are under the impression that no one reads anyones posts except yours... I mean you ask a question, I answer, and then you say "you havent answered...". Well anyone who reads my posts will know that I did answer, and that you are full of it.
 
 
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 November 2005
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3352
Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:35pm
IMHO the temperature in here getting a bit high so everybody watch this Irack video to cool down; in the meantime I figure what I am going to say cuz I haven't kept track of this thread- I need to go all the way back!


Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 May 2008 at 5:39pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 March 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 252
Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:26pm
Hahaha, Catching fishes in muddy water??
 
Swat, your efforts are comical, Answering or discussion with you is pointless.
 
Thanks for the morning humor !!
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
Duende
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member


Joined: 27 July 2005
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 651
Quote Duende Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:24am
Sawtul, I think you are an earnest young man and very intelligent. However, you have allowed your intelligence to be clouded by an intense, deep rooted hatred which informs all of your opinions.

It is now clear to me that your intentions here are to denigrate and criticise the Iran regime by any means possible, because you see them to be the real enemies of Islam. It is also clear that you have utterly confused politics with faith in your own mind, and this damages your ability to find peace within yourself. It is also by the way, the main problem confronting Muslims today, in my opinion: the reconciling of political and religious thought.

You can not excorsise your previous existence as a Shi'ia here, in public, by placing all of the blame on Iran. What do you hope to gain by airing your belief that Iran is cooperating with Israel? The exchange with Servetus highlights, once again, the deeply childish premise that Obama said this because he thinks that and he can't say what I say because well, he doesn't know what I said, and anyway he's an illuminati, but in any case, I am right. Your argument is invalid, just because you say others agree with you doesn't validate it. It should make you think about what calibre of people are understanding you, and it should make you think about your motives: are you doing this to create some kind of status for yourself, or because you think there's something people can actually DO about the Iranian regime?

Nuu01 is trying to point out that the labels Sunni and Shi'ia are not granted by God. These are the inventions of man. They are not from the Koran and therefore he seems ot be saying the same as I am: by focussing so much on the sectarian differences, we are harming Islam, and for heaven's sake, we do NOT need any more people stirring up division.

By joining the anti-Shi'ia propaganda wagon you are confirming Israel's and Washington's policies, you are adding flames to the ongoing and rising inter-faith strife: NOT adding peacefull dialogue and debate. If there is one aim of the fundamentalist zio-cons it is to cause such internal antagonism within Islam that the religion turns against itself and begins to self destruct.

Do you see this happening within Judaism? I think not, they are far too intelligent to allow that to happen. It seems Muslims, having been sufficiently provoked by almost a century of politically motivated apartheid (the seizing of lands, the carving up of territories, the imposition of sheiks, chiefs, Shas and Kings) have now been targetted as the world's most dangerous religion. What good do you expect to come from your insistence on spreading the word of hate against other Muslims?

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed herein contain positions and viewpoints that are not necessarily those of IslamiCity. This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of being an educational organization.
If there is any issue with any of the postings please email to icforum at islamicity.com or if you are a forum's member you can use the report button.

Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com

Advertisement:



Sponsored by:
Islamicity Membership Program:
IslamiCity Donation Program  http://www.islamicity.com/Donate
IslamiCity Arabic eLearning http://www.islamiCity.com/ArabAcademy
Complete Domain & Hosting Solutions www.icDomain.com
Home for Muslim Tunes www.icTunes.com
Islamic Video Collections www.islamiTV.com
IslamiCity Marriage Site www.icMarriage.com