Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
nu001
Male  Islam

Online Status: Offline
Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

LOL!!

"Now" I claim to be an Iranian?? I said Im Iranian nearly two years ago.

Very cheap way to escape the Chavez issue. If you preach a formula, that should work for similar issues as well.

Or your expose your hidden intentions. 

Islamic Forum, Alert !! Alert !!!

“This forum member is fulfilling the aims of the enemies of Islam.”

Edited by nu001 - 16 May 2008 at 11:35pm
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:35am
Originally posted by nu001

Very cheap way to escape the Chavez issue. If you preach a formula, that should work for similar issues as well.

Or your expose your hidden intentions. 

Islamic Forum, Alert !! Alert !!!

“This forum member is fulfilling the aims of the enemies of Islam.”

LOL you're so ridiculous, you didn't even quote what I said in response to the Chavez question that Duende brought up but quoted what I said to Whisper.

You just proved (once again) that you dont even read my posts yet you claim to "know" that Im an agent of Israel without even reading my posts or knowing anything about me.

Are you "vibing" like Whisper?

Originally posted by Duende

THAT is why many of us suspect he is an ‘agent’ for the enemies of Islam.

"many"??? You're just 3 people: Whisper, Duende and nu001.

You three think that if you post over and over and over again on my threads calling me names then that way you can make it appear as though everyone in the Forum is against me.

I posted this same stuff on many other Forums and in most of them no one accused me of being an "agent" and in fact most people who read it agreed with me.

You 3 people dont represent Islam, especially when one of you (Whisper) believes in "vibing for centuries" and the other (duende) believes everything is only about money and the other (nu001) constantly and blindly defends Iran in a way that NO SUNNI has EVER done and is totally unaware of the sayings and postion of famous Sunni scholars and yet claims to be Sunni...

By the way has anyone seen that picture of three monkies, one covering his eyes, one covering his ears and the other covering his mouth? It's an interesting picture...

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah - 17 May 2008 at 4:47am
IP IP Logged
Servetus
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Servetus Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:34am

Sawtul Khilafah,

As I have no doubt only partly understood, you have argued that Barak Obama is the Illuminati’s candidate of choice for US president.  In this recently published statement, that candidate seems to agree with one of your contentions -not that Tehran is secretly taking its directives from Tel Aviv, mind you, but- that the Iranian hand has been strengthened by the Bush Doctrine (Iraq Occupation).  Mr. Obama says:   

"They've [Bush and McCain] got to answer for the fact that Iran is the greatest strategic beneficiary of our invasion of Iraq. It made Iran stronger, George Bush's policies," He said.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3544244,00.html

It is no big secret that the Bush Doctrine in action, thus far, absent an entirely possible "preemptive strike" against Iran in future, has in some ways strengthened Iran.  The issue is much discussed.  Vali Nasr, in his book The Shia Revival, says that:  

“During a visit to the United States in September 2005, a frustrated and uncharacteristically blunt Prince Saud al-Faysal, Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister and the son of King Faysal, told his American audience that the potential for disintegration of Iraq was real and that that would “bring other countries in the region into the conflict.”  Leaving little doubt as to who Saudi Arabia considered to be its greatest rival in that conflict, he chided the United States, saying that “we Saudi Arabia and the US fought a war together to keep Iran out of Iraq after Iraq was driven out of Kuwait.  Now we are handing the whole country over to Iran without reason.” 

Nasr, Vali, The Shia Revival, W. W. Norton & Company, New York, 2006, ISBN-13: 978-0-393-06211-3, p. 242

I am still, from this thread, and if by now primarily as a courtesy, trying to understand your position:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10189&KW=Nasr

I wonder if you could kindly sum up, in a sentence or two, and without sending me off to sift through clues, the “real reason why the US invaded Iraq.”  What, in your opinion, was that reason, in a nut-shell?

Thank you,

Serv

Edited by Servetus - 17 May 2008 at 11:28am
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Servetus

Sawtul Khilafah,

As I have no doubt only partly understood, you have argued that Barak Obama is the Illuminati’s candidate of choice for US president.  In this recently published statement, that candidate seems to agree with one of your contentions -not that Tehran is secretly taking its directives from Tel Aviv, mind you, but- that the Iranian hand has been strengthened by the Bush Doctrine (Iraq Occupation).  Mr. Obama says:   

"They've [Bush and McCain] got to answer for the fact that Iran is the greatest strategic beneficiary of our invasion of Iraq. It made Iran stronger, George Bush's policies," He said.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3544244,00.html

I actually warned about this some time ago here: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411&PN=5

I showed that the mainstream media (the same people who support Obama) have started to reveal this conspiracy that I wrote about.... BUT in a misleading way.

I then went on to explain that they want us to think that IRAN tricked the USA into invading Iraq!!

Now Obama seems to be implying the same thing... this actually confirms what I said, that the Zionist Illuminati want us to think Iran alone was responsible, rather than Israel, the USA and Iran all being responsible and in it together which is the actual truth.

Originally posted by Servetus

I wonder if you could kindly sum up, in a sentence or two, and without sending me off to sift through clues, the “real reason why the US invaded Iraq.”  What, in your opinion, was that reason, in a nut-shell?

It was to hand over Iraq to Iran, because they already control Iran. When the Iranian revolution happened in 1979 FRANCE sent their agent Khomeini to Iran who created a so called "islamic" Government.

However while claiming to be very anti-USA and anti-Israel, shouting "death to Americ and death to Israel" for nearly 30 years, the Iranian Government has always been helping both the USA and Israel and has not carried out a single attack on American or Israeli forces.

Iran helped the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq more than any other country in the world, but the media ignored this and instead spread the lie that the USA and Iran are enemies and that they are about to fight a war and that the USA wants to destroy the Iranian Government...

I have said this many years ago and I'll say it again, the USA is not planning to destroy the Iranian Government and they NEVER will, nor will Iran destroy the Israeli Government.

Israel and Iran are two sides of the same coin.

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:56pm
Iran offcourse has politically benefitted from the attack in Iraq, that does not mean that Iran becomes America's friends. USA chose Iraq to originate the shia sunni conflict in the middle east. USA made direct friendship with Iraq and with Taliban before and you can see how they slaughtered them to fulfil their ultimate aims.
Since it was not possible to make a direct friendship with Iran, so they are using their propaganda machines to preach that Iran is America's friends, justified by the benefits they derived indirectly. The aim is to divide the Islamic world on sectarian basis and make them fight. It is very clear and some disguised people like SAWT are working relentlessly to establish it.

He himself admits that he has done it in many other forums, would u mind giving those forum addresses and your ID in those forums, so we can verify your statement?

If you wouldn't be an agent, you would not have preached anti Iranian agenda to create a shia sunni divide. If you were disturbed by the shia wrong practices as a muslim, why don't you go to Intra faith section? Your every post is politically motivated and there is not a drop of religious concern at all. Your latest identity 'Ex Shia' is also expressing your malicious intent. What is an ex shia? Jew or Christian now? You think that an ex shia identity can sell politically motivated anti shia preaching, among the Sunnis?

SWAT, I feel abominating tendency to Quote your rubish while replying you and thus spreading it all over again. If you forgot what you wrote, go back a few steps and read your own post to relate what I said.

Edited by nu001 - 18 May 2008 at 12:02am
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:00am

Iran offcourse has politically benefitted from the attack in Iraq, that does not mean that Iran becomes America's friends. USA chose Iraq to originate the shia sunni conflict in the middle east. USA made direct friendship with Iraq and with Taliban before and you can see how they slaughtered them to fulfil their ultimate aims.Since it was not possible to make a direct friendship with Iran, so they are using their propaganda machines to preach that Iran is America's friends, justified by the benefits they derived indirectly.

Actually the Zionist media say EXACTLY what you just said.  If you go and watch any media channel in the USA or Europe that is mainstream and in support of the Governments of USA and Israel you will see that they all insist that America is the ENEMY of Iran and not allies and they ignore ALL the evidence of their secret alliance and try their best not to even talk about things like the Badr Brigade.

So it is YOU who is spreading Zionist propaganda, and Zionist propganda is the SAME as Iranian propaganda.

You say EXACTLY what Fox News, CNN and the Israeli media say, and then accuse me of being their agent at the same time!

In fact the reason why a lot of people dont agree with me is that they have NEVER heard any such things being said anywhere and it's all new to them.

The aim is to divide the Islamic world on sectarian basis and make them fight. It is very clear and some disguised people like SAWT are working relentlessly to establish it.

Now here we go back to what I said earlier, that nu001 and others who agree with him never read my posts and discuss the things that I say.

Because if you were to read my posts you would see that I showed proof (things that no one, not even Iran can deny). I have shown PROOF that Iran sent pro-American DEATH SQUADS to Iraq.

So Iran helped the USA fight Sunnis, so Iran and the USA started the secterian fighting.

So now you are accusing me of starting secterian conflict by writing a few posts on the internet YEARS after Iran sent Shiah death squads like the Badr Brigade to Iraq,And years after Iran sent the Quds Force to help the USA in Afghanistan.

You're not making any sense as usual...

He himself admits that he has done it in many other forums, would u mind giving those forum addresses and your ID in those forums, so we can verify your statement?

Islamicawakening.com there my usernam is Sawtul Islam

Domain of Islam, there my usernam was SawtulKhilafah.
Domain of Islam Forum has recently closed but you can still read the posts.

islamonline, there my username is soutolislam

If you wouldn't be an agent, you would not have preached anti Iranian agenda to create a shia sunni divide.

Sunni Shiah divide has existed for over a thousand years and the most famous Sunni scholars like Imam Bukhari, Imam Shafii, Imam Abu Hanifah and others have declared Shiahs to be heretics and Kafirs.

If you completely disagree and oppose prominent Scholars then you do not follow mainstream Islam. You are either very very ignorant or a Shia pretending to be Sunni under taqiyyah.

I have shown you a video of myself, now you must show a video of yourself saying that you are a Sunni. Until you do so I have absolutely no reason to believe that you are Sunni as every single thing that you have said indicates that you are Shiah as you seem to know absolutely nothing about Sunni Islam.

If you were disturbed by the shia wrong practices as a muslim, why don't you go to Intra faith section?

I did, but since you dont even read my posts you dont even know.

Your every post is politically motivated and there is not a drop of religious concern at all.

Again and again you keep proving that you dont even read my posts.

I've posted many threads on different sections discussing Islamic issues and refuting Christianity and Judaism and atheism.

Your latest identity 'Ex Shia' is also expressing your malicious intent.

I said Im an Iranian Ex-Shiah nearly 2 years ago on this Forum. It is not a new claim, the only reason you think so is that you didnt read my past posts.

What is an ex shia? Jew or Christian now? You think that an ex shia identity can sell politically motivated anti shia preaching, among the Sunnis?

I really am an ex-Shiah, I even showed you a video to prove it. In the video I refute the Shiah belief in Temporary marriage (mut'ah nisa), and if you watch the whole video you will find that it is 16 parts, each of them about 9 minutes, all in all it is over 2 hours long and very detailed.

Every Sunni that has watched it has thanked me for it and loved the video.

SWAT, I feel abominating tendency to Quote your rubish while replying you and thus spreading it all over again. If you forgot what you wrote, go back a few steps and read your own post to relate what I said.

You were delibrately misquoting me because you wanted to decieve anyone reading these posts and give the impression that I did not answer Duende's question about Chavez.

nu001, I dont usually accuse people on Forums of being agents, but you really seem to be a Shiah in disguise.

Im a former Shiah and I am well aware of the Shiah practice of Taqiyyah where they believe lying is "good" and very often Shiahs pretend to be Sunni, or pretend to agree with Sunnis, like when they say to sunnis that they respect the Sahabah, while in their books they declare the Sahabah to be Kafir.

So now it is your turn to show some evidence that you are not Shiah.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah - 18 May 2008 at 8:04am
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:20am

I know nu001 doesn't even know the meaning of logic, but here is a logical answer to him, as well as Whisper and Duende.

You guys are saying that because I said that the Iranian Government is the agent of USA and Israel, then that means I am myself an agent of Israel and the USA!!

This is your claim, it is baseless but it is what you are basing your accusations on.

Baseless claims dont require a refutation, but I am going to refute it anyway.

Im going to show you that BY YOUR OWN "logic", Iran is an agent of USA and Israel.

Here goes:

You say, if someone accuses a group of Muslims (assuming that Iranian politicians are Muslims) of being agents of USA and Israel, then the accuser himself is an agent, even if the accuser has evidence and proof to back it up...

Now go to this thread: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9650&PN=1 and you will see I quoted Khamenehi LEADER OF IRAN from different speeches where he accused SUNNI RESISTANCE GROUPS in Iraq of being "agents of USA and Israel".

Khamenehi has made this claim many many times, he constantly accuses Sunni groups that fight the USA of being "agents of USA and Israel".

So Duende, Whisper and nu001, by your own "logic" Khamenehi LEADER OF IRAN is the AGENT of USA and ISRAEL, because he accused many many Muslims of being agents of USA and Israel.

And while I actually showed a LOT of evidence that Iran is working for USA and Israel, Khamenehi and other Iranian polticians have shown ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE.

So if you 3 really think that someone accuses someone else of being an agent of Israel is himself an agent of Israel, then you would also have to say that Khamenehi is an agent of Israel.

The fact that you DONT say so indicates that there is either something wrong with your heads, or that you are Shiahs in disguise.

You are saying that Im an agent, because I said Khamenehi is an agent, even though Khamenehi says Sunnis are agents...

So do you guys agree with the Leader of Iran, Shiah cleric Ali Khamenehi??? Do you agree that Sunni resistance in Iraq and Afghanistan are agents of Israel??

If you dont, then why are you angry that Im calling Khamenehi an agent? Even if what I said was totally baseless and false then that would make me just as bad as Khamenehi.

So how on earth can you accuse me of being an agent, but not Iran under the Leadership of Khamenehi????

If you cant answer this and continue accusing me of being an "agent", then you have proven yourselves to be either completely retarded, or Shiahs in disguise.

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:11am
Again that relentless professional approach to divide Shia and Sunni. Was our prophet Shia or Sunni, think over it. I am nether of what you are trying to make. I am just a Muslim. un-Happy surely, but I couldn't help you? You first prove that you are a Muslim, then talk about Shia Sunni. 

If the person/getup in your propaganda Video is not fake, you are even worse than a Christian and Jew. You are a Munafik. We had many of such people even in prophet's time. But believe me, you cannot make a Shia sunni division insha Allah, however hard you try.

You have proven again that you are a paid agent to create a division amongst Muslims and I'm sure you are not alone, must be working in a team.

You havn't provided evidence to show that many other Muslims have agreed to your anti Iran proaganda posts on same subject as this one.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version