Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: The REAL reason why the US invaded Iraq! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:31pm
TruthSearcher, Are u SWAT? with a different name? or coming in professional rescue of fellow collegue?

Brother, the word is Fellow Operative - not colleague - in this murkey Psy-ops world!

So please stop preaching hatred. This issue picked up by Swat has already become a joke. If you want to be another joker, choice is yours.

Now, that's a bit of a tall order. Preaching Hatred is very important for breaking the enemy and is the corner stone of Hang Low Sexnon + Israeli agenda!
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 26 April 2008 at 6:53am
Originally posted by Whisper

TruthSearcher, Are u SWAT? with a different name? or coming in professional rescue of fellow collegue?

Brother, the word is Fellow Operative - not colleague - in this murkey Psy-ops world!

So please stop preaching hatred. This issue picked up by Swat has already become a joke. If you want to be another joker, choice is yours.

Now, that's a bit of a tall order. Preaching Hatred is very important for breaking the enemy and is the corner stone of Hang Low Sexnon + Israeli agenda!

Originally posted by nu001

I read the western propaganda links you provided and I could only feel that about you.

So what do you want to say in support of SWAT? That Shias are the enemies of Islam? My dear, Allah has clearly mentioned in the holy Quran as to who are are enemies. Majority of the Muslims (Shia / Sunni) know that. Please stop this joke of making differences between Shia and Sunni. These are not significant at all.

:)

LOL, it's pretty obvious that you two belong to small heretical sects and are not in touch with mainstream Muslims.

Whisper you yourself admitted that you believe in reincarnation and as for nu001 I think it's very obvious which sect you belong to with your constantly and blindly defending Iran.

The great Islamic scholars including like Imam Bukhari, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Shafii and most others have condemned Shiism. Read: http://www.allaahuakbar.net/shiites/what_do_scholars_of_ahlusunnah_tell_about_shias.htm

Are classical Sunni scholars and millions of Muslims all around the world and billions throughout history all been working for Israel???

The funny thing about you two is that you never even look at the evidence I provide about Israel's secret alliance with Iran, but just repeatedly accuse me and anyone who agrees with me of being "agents of Israel". This is a tactic used by Khamenehi leader of Iran and Iran's mainstream media and many Iranian Shias who support Khamenehi use the same method to try and discredit anyone who exposes the truth about the Iranian Government.

I've posted this material on a nunmber of other Islamic Forums and plenty of people agreed with me there and on this Forum too sign reader agreed with me as well as a number of others as well as this new member TruthSearcher

It is pathetic how you slander a new user for agreeing with me and how you Whisper have accused entire Islamic Forums of being "Israeli" without even a shred of evidence.

Originally posted by nu001

That Shias are the enemies of Islam? My dear, Allah has clearly mentioned in the holy Quran as to who are are enemies. Majority of the Muslims (Shia / Sunni) know that.

As I already showed the greatest Muslim scholars declared Shias to be Kafir or Monafique, this is not merely "my opinion" but that of the Imams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah. http://www.allaahuakbar.net/shiites/what_do_scholars_of_ahlusunnah_tell_about_shias.htm

The enemies of Muslims according to the Qur'an are not just the Kafirs who attack us, but also the Monafiqeen who help the Kuffar just as the Iranian Government helped the USA in the war on Iraq and the war on Afghanistan.

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:48am
Swat, you didn't answe my question. But your reaction makes your identity obvious.

I love jokes, specially if it is in an unexpected place, that's more entertaining.

Your masters who are monitoring your work, are not rating you well I'm sure. Coz your ploys are not working. you need more knowledge on Islam to be assigned such job.

A muslim is someone who submits his will to Allah, so you are wasting your time fighting Allah. But you have the freedom to continue your jokes, I'm enjoying it. 
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
TruthSearcher

Starter
Starter

Quote TruthSearcher Replybullet Posted: 26 April 2008 at 6:47pm
I don't know what 'swat' is.

Furthermore, the www.ahlelbayt.com is not 'western propaganda' as you put it. Until you truly appreciate the origins and beliefs of the Shia sect, your views on current world affairs will be somewhat inconclusive. I again recommend you actually Read the history articles.

And I am not spreading hatred. Most ordinary Shia do not know themselves the origins of their sect.
IP IP Logged

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote moderator Replybullet Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:18am
Please go back to the original thread (why US in Iraq, not talk about about sunni or shia belief). Please don't just make a statement base on assumption. "Most ordinary Shia do not know themselves the origins of their sect." this look like assumption unless there is some kind official census or survey. 
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:34am
I don't know what 'swat' is.

Yes, we know, it's most difficult to know your own self specially when we are forced to walk under the label of a Truthseeker!!

Edited by Whisper - 27 April 2008 at 8:35am
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:43am
Please don't just make a statement base on assumption. "Most ordinary Shia do not know themselves the origins of their sect." this look like assumption unless there is some kind official census or survey.

Thanks a million. These two fitnagaraan just dwell on obsessive divisive assertions. They are a waste of time, they smell foul, they are trained in the art of defamation straight down to the dot by we know who.

It would be good to throw them where they belong. We all know about the lies Swat told when he had joined the forum. But, I feel, it's good to watch incessant Israel propaganda at play by such fraudsters.
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 27 April 2008 at 11:04am
Originally posted by moderator

Please go back to the original thread (why US in Iraq, not talk about about sunni or shia belief). Please don't just make a statement base on assumption. "Most ordinary Shia do not know themselves the origins of their sect." this look like assumption unless there is some kind official census or survey. 

Assalamo alaykom wa rahmatollah wa barakatoh

Great we finally have a moderator on this thread, I want to ask why Whisper and nu001 have not been banned for accusing me and other members who agree with me of being "CIA agents" or "Israeli agents"??

If you want I can show you a list of insults from Whisper, he has called me a "CIA agent", a "rude American", "Israeli", "mentally retarded", "scum" and many other things. Arent these insults and baseless accusations far worse than mere assumptions?

If you read these two members posts you will find that they constantly post on virtually every thread that I start and just call me names. They dont even discuss anything or argue against what I say but just call names so their comments are off topic and abusive and repetative.

Over a year ago because of Whisper one of my threads was closed because it had gone off topic due to his changing the topic from the war in Lebanon to me being an "Israeli" or an "American".

On that thread he also accused other Islamic Forums like Gawaher.com of being "Israeli" (please go and check that Forum and judge for yourself if it is "Israeli" or not).
I then asked Whisper to provide some evidence that the Forum was "Israeli" and of course he never provided any evidence but just repeated his claim.

Whisper also claimed he has the ability to "vibe" people and use mystical abilities and that by doing so he had supposedly "discovered" that I and many other Muslims were "Israeli agents".

I can give you links to all of these posts where Whisper made such claims if you wish and later nu001 came in and started saying the same things as Whisper.

I dont know why these members have not yet been banned but I think there is sufficient reason to do so.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version