Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Conspiracy Theories
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Conspiracy Theories
Message Icon Topic: Why poverty so rampant in islam countries Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 3 Next >>
Naharillahaqq

Starter
Starter

Online Status: Offline
Quote Naharillahaqq Replybullet Topic: Why poverty so rampant in islam countries
    Posted: 27 January 2007 at 1:15pm

IP IP Logged
Naharillahaqq

Starter
Starter

Quote Naharillahaqq Replybullet Posted: 27 January 2007 at 1:25pm
According to my personal opinion i believe muslims are losing out  due to lack of faith in our deen(faith in god) muslim folks are not united because of greed ,weakness in the heart, and the devil whisppering 'its never enough' are the reasons  muslims fokls cuting each other short  and not helping and coming together .Allah the greatest wants to live a good happy full life but we must come together under the faith and forget divisions on the bases of class ,money, nationalism etc. May allah unite the ummah and allow them to witness  and guidance the true believe in Allah. 
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 29 January 2007 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Naharillahaqq

According to my personal opinion i believe muslims are losing out  due to lack of faith in our deen(faith in god) muslim folks are not united because of greed ,weakness in the heart, and the devil whisppering 'its never enough' are the reasons  muslims fokls cuting each other short  and not helping and coming together .Allah the greatest wants to live a good happy full life but we must come together under the faith and forget divisions on the bases of class ,money, nationalism etc. May allah unite the ummah and allow them to witness  and guidance the true believe in Allah. 

An excellent lecture from a senior statesman of a modern muslim country Mahatir Muhammad former PM of Malaysia pointing out the faultline of the current Muslims.
MUSLIMS ROLE

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 29 January 2007 at 3:45pm
Simple, my friend, foreign assembled misleaders are put in place to bleed then for their colonial and neo-colonial masters. They trade all their blood and toil just for a few exceptionally overpriced toys!
IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 05 February 2007 at 8:59am
That's what he's been educating the Muslims of Malaysia to be civilised and continuously progressing in any fields that promote knowledge and advance technology. Instead of parent sending their children to religious school, he encourages parent to send their children to overseas and bring back wisdom. Unfortunately, most of the students who's gone overseas never came back.
IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:05am
Tun Mahathir Mohammad has been regarded the most honorable man and is going to receiving his PEACE NOBEL PRICE for his work. Currently, he's working on criminalize the war. At the same time, he's working with OIC (Organisation of Islamic Conference) to promote the Islam Hadhari (Civilisational Islam).

Watch my words, moderation proves to be the best.

Edited by pauline35
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 06 February 2007 at 4:23am

Watch my words, moderation proves to be the best.

Which version? I believe this software is sold by the White House with the hope that the Muzlimz would start looking away from their bloodshed.

And, wasn't Mush appointed the sole distributor?

IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 07 February 2007 at 11:20am
Whisper...lookout!! something's above you. Is it the plane, the bird or my god it's a gigantic hammer. Bang! Hope your head is not too flat.

Edited by pauline35
IP IP Logged
Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version