Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Middle East
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Regional : Middle East
Message Icon Topic: Its all coming back to Middle East Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Tarq

Online Status: Offline
Quote Tarq Replybullet Posted: 16 March 2007 at 10:45pm

Assalmualikum,

Middle East is not a disaster. There are certain governments in world that wants it to look like it is a disaster and they speak out loud saying the Middle East must be changed. I wonder what is it that they want to change. Is it our way of livelihood? Is it our religion or culture? Is it because the care about us so they want us to change? Is it our government which they are their pubis? Are they saying smeller changes that is happening in Iraq?

What is the Change That they want? Please someone tell me?

If you are saying the governments in the Middle East and in North Africa are disaster yes I agree with you. But if you are talking about the people you are wrong. People there are happier then those who live in the West.     

We are all from Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve
IP IP Logged
crasss

Senior  Member

Quote crasss Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2007 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Tarq

What is the Change That they want? Please someone tell me?

Stick to your culture and religion, and don't let anybody give you an inferiority complex. They want you to become like them, but don't do it: Down that path lies madness.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2007 at 11:37am

If I remember correctly, this string is about the trillion cancerous growths that some of the strongest Middle Eastern pimps are spreading around their countries, to compensate for the lack of their cultural strain and, obviously fe other things.

This string is about what you could call "the Dubai Debacle" - 450 four and five stars hotels completed last year. And, as many if not a few more coming up this year! Besides the other structures.

Such bubbles always end up with a lot of tears for the poor invesotrs.

IP IP Logged
Darkseid

Starter
Starter

Quote Darkseid Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2007 at 10:46am

The United States cannot help it. They have a retard for a president and much of its populace are about as st**id. Only those that wish to Isolate America from controlling the world.

The best to insure America's agreement is to have the following:

Taliban gives up Bin Laden to the United States if they can get someone in office that they can trust doesn't want any further involvement in the Middle-East without consent by a Middle-Eastern country.

One man cannot change the word, but a society can make a difference.
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2007 at 4:26pm

Taliban gives up Bin Laden to the United States

My friend, we need to understand that the Taliban is an interesting monster created by the White House spin machine, for justifying the killings of any Afghan who wants to end this occupation. You could say that includes almost all the sons of that soil.

The Afghans offered to surrender OBL to a "third country" provided the U S could prove that he was involved, directly or indirectly, in 9 / 11.

The U S won't have any of that for they knew who had done it. The reality now seems to be bursting out.

if they can get someone in office that they can trust doesn't want any further involvement in the Middle-East without consent by a Middle-Eastern country.

That is a noble thought and we hope it gets into some sort of motion.

Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
crasss

Senior  Member

Quote crasss Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2007 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Whisper

The Afghans offered to surrender OBL to a "third country" provided the U S could prove that he was involved, directly or indirectly, in 9 / 11.

They don't want Bin Laden, because they want to keep on chasing him forever, preferably there where they would need to occupy areas with a lot of oil, in order to chase after Bin Laden.

I guess the CIA has signalled that he is now in Iran, and if Iran does not surrender Bin Laden very soon, they will need to invade the place, if you see what I mean.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2007 at 5:51am
My special agent tells me he is safely tucked away in his 3rd Pentagon offices.
Sasha Khanzadeh
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version