Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Iraqi Police attack civilians Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:36pm

Originally posted by Hanan

Until and unless you become a forum mod, you MUST NOT censor others. This is very talibanish, as everything in your sentence. Just because you, unfortunately, felt compelled to start this thread doesn’t mean that the course of discussion won’t change. This is NOT your personal thread, remember that.

Im simply saying that when you want to post something about Taliban, post in a thread about the Taliban (there are many). I didnt "censor" you (even if I wanted to I couldnt). Is it so hard to talk about IRAQI POLICE on this thread, and talk about the Taliban on a thread about TALIBAN ?!!?

Originally posted by Hanan

Although you disagree with me on one of the points of my previous message, I'm encouraged that we are not entirely on opposite ends because you did not defend the Taliban against other assertions I had made

Well that's because you didnt make any sensible points. You simply made baseless accusations against them. Ofcourse, another reason was that this thread is Not about Taliban, which is why I didnt bother refuting or arguing with you on these points.

[/QUOTE]
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 16 October 2006 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

Well that's because you didnt make any sensible points.

what??

You simply made baseless accusations against them.

baseless, like...?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 16 October 2006 at 10:00am

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Watch this video of Iraq's "police" (or Thugs) beating up and shooting a civilian:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KJswTf3Rteg

youtube???

you picked something from youtube.com

These so-called "Police" go around beating, shooting and killing anyone they want,

anyone they want??

They all carry guns meaning that they are infact not really different from the military.

ALL police carry guns when on duty.

They are simply called "Iraqi police" so that they would be counted as civilians (since "Police" are considered to be Civilian).

police in iraq are considered civilians ?

So on the news you may hear "insurgents killed 10 civilians" when infact, 10 from the Iraqi Police Force have been killed while fighting the Iraqi resistance.

your back up resources for this, are ??

Edited by Angel
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 16 October 2006 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Angel

anyone they want??

Yes. There are even reports of shiah death squads joining the "Police" so that they can carry guns and kill sunni civilians, and also to torture sunni prisoners.

ALL police carry guns when on duty.

First of all these guys carry all sort of guns, so how are they any different from the army ?

Secondly, not all police carry guns, for instance, in Britain they dont.

police in iraq are considered civilians ?

Yes Police are always considered "civilians", in Iraq and elsewhere.

your back up resources for this, are ??

What do you mean? You want me to show a report saying that 10 civilians were killed ? Because the news dont say 10 Police were killed, they say 10 civilians were killed. If they did then that would be missing the whole point! Because the purpose is to make people think that ordinary civilians are being killed every time police or spies are killed, so they obviously wont tell you that they were Police.

IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 16 October 2006 at 10:52am

Secondly, not all police carry guns, for instance, in Britain they dont.

where on earth are you getting your information ?

Please tell me how did the british police shoot that young brazilian guy who the police thought was carrying a bomb in his backpack, if they don't carry guns ?? 

In my country police carry guns at all times when on duty, better watch out when you come here

What do you mean? You want me to show a report saying that 10 civilians were killed ? Because the news dont say 10 Police were killed, they say 10 civilians were killed. If they did then that would be missing the whole point! Because the purpose is to make people think that ordinary civilians are being killed every time police or spies are killed, so they obviously wont tell you that they were Police.

You should put the above in the conspiracy theory section

if its just the police a.k.a civilians then there would be no police left. And then there would not be any reports everyday i see on insurgents killing civilians anymore, oops police.

Edited by Angel
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Quote Sawtul Khilafah Replybullet Posted: 16 October 2006 at 12:02pm

Please tell me how did the british police shoot that young brazilian guy who the police thought was carrying a bomb in his backpack, if they don't carry guns ?? 

That's only in special occasions. Most of the time, most of them dont carry weapons.

if its just the police a.k.a civilians then there would be no police left. And then there would not be any reports everyday i see on insurgents killing civilians anymore, oops police.

When the Americans kill civilians they obviously are not killing the Police. Im talking about when the resistance are reported to have killed "civilians". Very often, these "civilians" are the Police force, or spies, or politicians etc.

Ofcourse there are also many cases when the US military kill civilians and blame it on al-Qaeda, and this is NOT conspiracy theory, there have been many such cases even the Haditha Massacares that we all now know were carried out by US military were originally blamed on the "insurgents" (resistance).

IP IP Logged
Duende

Senior  Member

Quote Duende Replybullet Posted: 16 October 2006 at 10:56pm
Hey! Sawtul's found his nemesis

Edited by Duende
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 17 October 2006 at 1:36am

That's only in special occasions. Most of the time, most of them dont carry weapons.

lol!

I think I need to check in with my British friend and see what he say

When the Americans kill civilians they obviously are not killing the Police. Im talking about when the resistance are reported to have killed "civilians". Very often, these "civilians" are the Police force, or spies, or politicians etc.

Ofcourse there are also many cases when the US military kill civilians and blame it on al-Qaeda, and this is NOT conspiracy theory, there have been many such cases even the Haditha Massacares that we all now know were carried out by US military were originally blamed on the "insurgents" (resistance).

sorry, but it sounds like you are making up claims/explanations. It does not sound like fact!

Edited by Angel
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version