Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: No discrediting Mohammed (PBUH) Post Reply Post New Topic
amlhabibi2000

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote amlhabibi2000 Replybullet Topic: No discrediting Mohammed (PBUH)
    Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:17pm
Assalam Alikoam (Did I say this right)

In my opinion it is not that anyone wishes to discredit Mohammed (PBUH), it is that laws like stoning people to death, cutting off hands and hanging people are laws that do not change people for the better.

These laws are only fear mongering and they must change to laws where Education, Training, Counseling and Consultations with prayers and living prayers ie guiding someone to a trained counselor for problems like a high sex drive so they do not commit adultery but find better ways to cope.

Massallah even other religions and people have stopped doing these things, now we just have to have an Education, Counseling and Consultation with Prayer and living Prayer Inter Faith Jihad to come together to set in place common laws for everyone and do away with laws that cause more harm to families and more division to families than good.

There are many people though I do not support their behavior I am only saying that the community must give them every option to be educated to resolve their problems in a good way. Also there are some people who are innovcent who are being forced into sexual relations against their will and these vulnerable peoples are the ones it seems who end up punished instead of the man who did it.

Punishment must fit the crime and violence added to violence does not solve the problem it only makes more violence.

So again I do not think anyone is trying to dicredit Mohammed (PBUH) however I do believe they are seeking change and it is not just change for Muslims whom I believe we all are because the word Ilsam means (One who sumbits to Allah) and we all do this in degrees therefor we are all Muslims in my eyes with the freedom Allah gave us the freedom to choose our path for our return to him therefore all people with or with out a religion come under the umbrella of Islam.

This is what I believe.....

Respectfully

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version