JESUS PROPHESIED ISLAM / MOHAMMED (peace be upon him) IN THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW ( IN BIBLE ), AND TOLD ABOUT “PEOPLE OF THE BOOK”-RELIGIONS (in Qur´an/ Quran / Koran 600 years later!), AND TIME-SCHEDULE OF THOSE, AND TOLD ORDER OF THOSE RELIGIONS WITH DESCRIPTIONS: (Allah knows best)
(These two "hidden prophecy" are connected to Luke.5:36-39, why new religion is necessary instead of change of old religions.)
1 "hour" = approx. 200 hundred years, from Abraham/Jacob 1800-1700 BC (and so Jewish-religion 1600 BC->) to Islam 632 AC = 2400 years / 12 hours = 200 years
Matt.20:1. "For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner (God) who went (send prophets) out early in the morning (before "first hour" of 12 hours of day in Jewish calendar, so Abraham/Jacob 1800-1700 BC and Jews as a religion after them in "first hour" 1600-1400 BC) to hire men (believers) to work (for His glory) in his vineyard (Earth). 2. He agreed to pay them a denarius (paradise) for the day (world history) and sent them into his vineyard.
3. "About the third hour (1300/1200-1100 BC Sabians/Zarathustrians, even in Bible there is two "Sabians" in opposite directions, another possibly in South-Iraq) he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing (Judaism had not spread much outside their own Jewish nation). 4.He told them, 'You also (besides Judaism) go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.' 5. So they went.
"He went out again about the sixth hour (600 BC beginning of prophesies about Messiah) and the ninth hour (around 1 AC Jesus were born) and did the same thing (created Christians and Christianity, notice simple description as Jesus is speaking about religion most connected to himself).
6. ABOUT (not exactly 400-600 AC) the eleventh hour (Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him: 570-632 AC) he went out (send prophet) and found still others (Arabs) standing around. He asked them, 'Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing (Arabs had not had religions through prophets, only polytheism-paganism)?'
7. " 'Because no one has hired us (Arabs were so despised that even Byzantium or Persia did not want to conquer and convert them),' they answered."He said to them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard.'
8. "When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages (what they deserve), beginning with the last ones hired (Muslims) and going on to the first (Jews).'
9. "The workers (Muslims) who were hired about the eleventh hour (500-700 AC) came and each received a denarius. 10. So when those came who were hired first (Jews), they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner (God). 12. 'These men who were hired last (Muslims) worked only one hour,' they said, 'and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day (persecutions, slavery, occupations).'
13. "But he answered one of them, 'Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? 14. Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15. Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous (you want to keep God for your nation only, as a "chosen people")?'
16. "So the last (Muslims) will be first, and the first (Jews) will be last."
[Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, said that even though he was last of prophets, and Muslims are last of believers, they will be first to enter paradise, "last will be first"]
(Translation of) YUSUFALI: "Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "
(Translation of) YUSUFALI:
"It is never the wish of those without Faith among the People
of the Book, nor of the Pagans, that anything good should come down to you
from your Lord. But Allah will choose for His special Mercy whom He will -
for Allah is Lord of grace abounding."
I think this is something very important to be added to this parallel of Jesus in Gospel of Matthew.
MY CALCULATIONS IN Matt.20:1-16
There is no mentioning if workers came in what part of each "hour"
("about") 11th = 400-600 AC, Islam 570-632AC (to beginning of 12th)
10th = 200-400 AC
9th = 1 AC-200 AC (Christianity 32 AC ->)
8th = 200 BC- 1 AD
7th = 400 BC-200 BC
6th = 600 BC-400 BC (Messiah prophesied)
5th = 800 BC-600 BC
4th = 1000 BC- 800 BC
3th = 1200-1000 BC (Sabians / Zarathustrians)
2nd = 1400 BC-1200 BC
1st = 1600 BC-1400 BC (Early Jews)
"0-hour" = 1800 BC-1600 BC. ("Early in the morning he went", not actually INSIDE first hour, Jewish religion was practically born only after Jacob etc. in 1600 BC-1400 BC)
Well, Jesus did not go to practice math in schools. This is not math-exam, but for people to understand some idea. And maybe he being just a human, who makes errors and has somewhat limited knowledge, is reason also to why there is least "error-marginale" (+ - inside 200 years) in places of parallel connected to himself and Christianity.
More questions for Christians refusing this interpretation:
Some would say that verses in Matt.20:1-16 question actually point to divine generosity that transcends human ideas of fairness. Yes it can do that ALSO (although first group complaining about payment because of extra-work and master getting furious about it does not really support it), but it is far more complex and long for that alone. It would have just be easy to say that master gives denar for workers, and that’s it.
Most popular Christian interpretation is that here Jesus told how disciples were hired in "early in the morning" and in "third" hour as apostles (it does not make sense at all, as all disciples were "hired" at once by Jesus, not in two time periods, and why would apostles be unhappy about later Christians entering also paradise, even before them, as they were one to convert them?), and that from "sixth" to "ninth" hour is about apostle Paul (again, why it would have been said to happen between these two time-periods, and not just in one?), and that in last hour is talked about all later Christians (who will come "first even though they were last", why would they enter paradise before apostles, and especially why would apostles go mad about them going one second before them into paradise, as all mentioned in parallel are saved anyway?).
CHRISTIANS (and all others), BE HONEST AND THINK THIS:
If it would have been case that prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) "put into Koran" these "People of the Book"-nations just to match it with these parallels, why he did not mention about this connection even with a single word?
He tried to get Jews and Christians to accept Islam with so much effort, wouldn´t this kind of using of their own writings had been most efficient way to do that?
Of course he (peace be upon him) knew connection, he was a prophet. But there is principles more important, and in Islam it is simply about accepting that there is only one God and one God only. And about accepting all the prophets. Simple as that. Either you believe it (=Allah will make you believe it), or you don´t. Nothing else matters.
Everything else is just extra.
And of course it might have been also case that realizing these parallels were ment to happen in this time, when high literature, internet, media and television offers all possible information about Islam, so everybody will have to choose their religion, there is no excuses anymore (but for few "people without knowledge", like childrens, disabled persons, or people living in remote corners of Africa/Asia/Jungles where there is no information about Islam).
Allah most propably saved (at least most of) f.ex. Medieval Christians, who could not even read Bible, but were dictated by priests who also kept them without information about Islam and even gave false information about it (f.ex. about "worshipping Mohammed himself as a god").
It is time, my friends. For some reason this part has come for me to carry on.
Jesus prophesied Islam also in Gospel of Luke:
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6446& ; ; ; ;PN=2
Other prophecies of Jesus in Bible:
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6445& ; ; ; ;PN=2
Edited by KariimFinland