Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: What if America Left? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13
UmmAmara

Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote UmmAmara Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2006 at 4:52am
Wtf is ur problem man?Dont u c this is whisper and me sharing a light moment?...plz...i think u left ur zipper open....there,something to keep u busy for a while.Ur acting too childish moving to all my posts and being a B@#$...plz GROW UP and stop being an ass.
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
IP IP Logged
ummziba
Female  Islam
Senior  Member

Quote ummziba Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2006 at 4:59am

Originally posted by UmmAmara

Wtf is ur problem man?Dont u c this is whisper and me sharing a light moment?...plz...i think u left ur zipper open....there,something to keep u busy for a while.Ur acting too childish moving to all my posts and being a B@#$...plz GROW UP and stop being an ass.

Wow!  Sister, what offensive and crude language, and during Ramadhan no less.......

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
IP IP Logged
UmmAmara

Groupie
Groupie

Quote UmmAmara Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2006 at 5:31am
Sorry Ummziba...yea,maybe i went out of my way.Have u ever had a dog follow u....(not that the dog is of any significance here,plz dont judge)..but however much u try to shoo it away it stil comes there...?Wel  i got that feeling.Thats why it just came out.Its really hurtful but il ask Allah for forgiveness 2nyt.Anyway...thanx for the reminder.Very much appreciated here.Barkallah Fi.
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
IP IP Logged
ummziba
Female  Islam
Senior  Member

Quote ummziba Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2006 at 5:48am

Assalamu alaikum,

Indeed, Sister, Allah is Most Merciful, Oft-Forgiving!

Ramadhan Mubarak!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 11 October 2006 at 2:09am

Originally posted by UmmAmara

Sorry Ummziba...yea,maybe i went out of my way.Have u ever had a dog follow u....(not that the dog is of any significance here,plz dont judge)..but however much u try to shoo it away it stil comes there...?Wel  i got that feeling.Thats why it just came out.Its really hurtful but il ask Allah for forgiveness 2nyt.Anyway...thanx for the reminder.Very much appreciated here.Barkallah Fi.

VERY NICE LANGUAGE speaks volumes about upbringing. YES Print and show it to people who contributed the genetic material to make this female sample who wrote this on an Islamic site and make them proud that what a great character they raised instead of aborting it.
Do I need to send the condolence for the hapless man who be your ----- What a nerve for a so called Muslima
For the starters you are in violation of guideline # 5 for obscenity and # 9 for your profanity.
Now I know the difference between here and there.
Anything out of line from you will see the response, your tantrums turn me on.
You have an attitude problem that you can say whatever but others got to be politically correct.
bcs you are in Uganda.
You got everybody riled up on the thread "POPE NEED DOPE TEST" and Hanan ended up apologising for what? the political correctness  for a rude gutter mouth because Sulayman felt something  for Africans. This is prepostrous for letting a 20  some year old to ruin the thread. Then You keep hopping from gutter  to religion in the same breath. It is lovely
This is world politics section and this is a California based site if didn't know.
  After all the internet debate is like running the Special Olymics, even if you win you still are the retarded.
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version