Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: For All the Cindy Sheehan Haters! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2006 at 4:58pm

I have to repeat the same thing over and over.

I agree, all robots are designed to do that!

Edited by Whisper
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2006 at 5:01pm
Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!! (Don't get me wrong, I like you more than you think, you are the only fun out here)
IP IP Logged
mariyah

Senior  Member

Quote mariyah Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2006 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by ops154

Originally posted by Hanan

..when I was young hash brownies were all the rage of the folk who liked to imbibe in drug induced pastimes..

Sister, we must be the same age. 

And by the postings of some of our esteemed "dialogue-seekers" here, I suspect that they are either still "imbibing" or are suffering from the after-effects of the after-effects.

Sorry ladies I'm not old enough to part of the hash group but now I understand where some of your thinking has came from.

So you are back Mr. Ops, hows your flag?

LOL never tried any of the stuff myself, the old guys in Instanbul used to sit out in the terraces and smoke it in the afternoon, you could really tell the stuff, It smelled RANK...Never saw it in the US, my dad wouldnt let us off the AFB....he would let us wander around Instanbul but never a city in the US.....Funny!

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
IP IP Logged
mariyah

Senior  Member

Quote mariyah Replybullet Posted: 19 August 2006 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Whisper

I have to repeat the same thing over and over.

I agree, all robots are designed to do that!

Ah but Brother Whisper, in the spirit of an old TV program called "Lost in Space", with that one in mind "It does not compute". That is what happens when you spend too much time talking to the stars!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
IP IP Logged
ops154

Senior  Member

Quote ops154 Replybullet Posted: 19 August 2006 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Maryah

Originally posted by ops154

..when I was young hash brownies were all the rage of the folk who liked to imbibe in drug induced pastimes..

Sister, we must be the same age. 

And by the postings of some of our esteemed "dialogue-seekers" here, I suspect that they are either still "imbibing" or are suffering from the after-effects of the after-effects.

Sorry ladies I'm not old enough to part of the hash group but now I understand where some of your thinking has came from.

So you are back Mr. Ops, hows your flag?

LOL never tried any of the stuff myself, the old guys in Instanbul used to sit out in the terraces and smoke it in the afternoon, you could really tell the stuff, It smelled RANK...Never saw it in the US, my dad wouldnt let us off the AFB....he would let us wander around Instanbul but never a city in the US.....Funny!

I'll always be here to give the other side of the argument

My flag is doing great, some of the government behind it isn't but the flag is still flying high and I'm still proud to wave it around, thanks!!!

Edited by ops154
Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
IP IP Logged
Hanan

Senior  Member

Quote Hanan Replybullet Posted: 19 August 2006 at 5:10pm

Edited by Hanan
IP IP Logged
Hanan

Senior  Member

Quote Hanan Replybullet Posted: 19 August 2006 at 5:26pm

Edited by Hanan
IP IP Logged
mariyah

Senior  Member

Quote mariyah Replybullet Posted: 20 August 2006 at 12:33am

Assalam Aleikum

Sister Maryah,

You wrote: LOL never tried any of the stuff myself, the old guys in Instanbul used to sit out in the terraces and smoke it in the afternoon, you could really tell the stuff, It smelled RANK...Never saw it in the US, my dad wouldnt let us off the AFB....he would let us wander around Instanbul but never a city in the US.....Funny!

I’ve never tried it either, but I smelled it and it stinks. I can’t stand the smell of alcohol either, not even on a person. (Oh, the people I used to know  )

Are you sure that you smelled that stuff in Istanbul? Water pipe tobacco smells different than cigarette- or cigar tobacco.

A child wandering around in Istanbul is less dangerous? I wonder why. It wouldn’t have anything to do with Muslims having a different attitude towards children and life than Westerners. Naaah, can’t be. Didn’t I read somewhere here that Muslims hate their children?

Peace, Sister

Wassalam

No I am pretty sure it was the stuff, my older brother had tried the stuff and told me what the smell was. Instanbul at that time was a favorite hangout at that time for off duty airmen from the US air base that was near there at one time anyway...I guess they would party there in their days off, Marijuana and its by-products were not illegal at that time in Turkey...As for alcohol on one's breath,  that is horrible smelling stuff lol.....But no, I never have smoked rope

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version