Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Angel

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 12 September 2006 at 3:02am
Originally posted by Whisper

People like Whisper have at least proven that you are not posting from Afghanistan. And, people like Whisper can also prove that you are NOT posting from Iran. Do you have the guts to accept this challenge?

For gods sake Whisper, just quit it will you!

I can prove you are not in Iran. Do you take my challenge or not?

Who cares  

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 12 September 2006 at 4:57am

Brother Sasha is very proud of his homeland and defends it with the Pen and not the sword. Thanks for keeping our bigger secret, hamsheer'em! No one needs to know what we are doing in that department.

The problem is not with his location or even his posts, anyone can post all the rubbish they need. where he is from, but his vibes. You might remember good old "Community" parked on this site, with a whole page of the Quran (and, that too of the Surah e Fateha) as his avtar. His vibes were and he did ultimately turn out to be fake.

Please read his latest post : Afghanistan: Opium harvest  record level.

It's a defamatory bundle of disinformation. When challenged he comes with exactly Community's pet deflection technology - I meant this and I meant by planting this post or such n such sentence.

This chap is a bigger fake than Community + all others I have sniffed with almost a woman's intuition. 

He says he is in Iran. The onus lies on him to prove that he is Iran. I coudl suggest a discrete way for him to prove that and let's see where he is beamed to next for slandering us for challenging his Zionist slander posts?

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 12 September 2006 at 5:48am

For gods sake Whisper, just quit it will you!

I promise you, upon my Queen Scout's honour, I would have quit ages ago only if I were just bit of an excessively innocent angel. 

NO ONE does not have to put their location or nationality down if they do not want to, it DOESN'T mean they are not truthful or not honest.

Angelius, I agree with you. Yes, under normal circumstances - Who Cares! But if you had come to gain a bit of exposure of how the US and Israeli agents (specially, Cyber Crusaders) operate, I promise, you would have been more concerned about this character and his Agenda Loaded posts.

He didn't assume Afghan location for an innocent bye the bye sort of a reason. He did so for hiding his actual identity, with a full load agenda - of posting defamatory slanderous items on this site.

Now, my friend, this may not matter to you. You are lucky, your country is not being ravaged by an American-Israeli joint venture. It does matter to me. Angel, anyone who knows me says that my vibes and intuition are almost as good as those of a woman. Trust me, he is our Community Mk II.

One question: Why does he keep choosing sensitive Muslim locations for promoting his master agenda? He stopped in Italy and, it seems, his controller told him "some Muslim location, idiot, must be a Muslim location". And, your friend chose Iran.

Would you agree to a Truth test? Would he?

I do.

That's the difference why this matters to me.

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 12 September 2006 at 6:28am

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Let me get this straight...

According to Whisper I am an Israeli Agent who claims to be a 94 year old Afghan who chats on the internet and his REAL NAME is "Secret or MR X". And then, when I am Asked for the First time if I am really an Afghan, I answer NO IM NOT! Even though I could have pretended to be an Afghan because I Do speak Farsi!!!

After telling everyone that I am NOT AN AFGHAN, Whisper claims that I have been "Exposed"!!!!!!! He even goes on to glorify himself in his "victory" of "exposing" that I am not an Afghan!!

I have studied the site, I invite anyone from this forum to visit the site and post comments - just to start with look at the header its studed with "Israeli Governement" "Israeli Army" and "Israeli gifts" and all that.

Whaaat??? I really dont understand what youre saying, but I asked you to show evidence that the links I posted were "Israeli".

If you had bothered to read the information on the links, you would see that contrary to what you say, it is against the Zionist regime of Israel, AND Hezbushaytan.

And those are just some of My posts on that Forum. The Forum itself is an Islamic Forum similair to this one, and I posted similair things there as I did here.

I gave links to that Forum so I dont have to type everything again here.

People like Whisper have at least proven that you are not posting from Afghanistan.

I TOLD YOU MYSELF!

YOU didnt Prove anything at all.

And, people like Whisper can also prove that you are NOT posting from Iran. Do you have the guts to accept this challenge?

This is not a Forum about "Sawtul Khilafahs Profile". If you want, start a new thread. This way, you can prove to us all that youre truely a genius

Making accusations is ofcourse very easy, backing them up is not.

I can accuse Whisper of being an agent, working for Iran and Israel, who is angry that I exposed their secret plans and is trying to discredit me.... Ofcourse, he is obviously not intelligent enough for that, but my point is that it's easy to make false accusations.

And Whisper, can you also tell me why I posted this thread: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6467& ; ; ; ;PN=1

Another pro-Zionist topic?

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 12 September 2006 at 7:10am

Assalamu alaykum

Originally posted by Angela

If you are Iranian, then you have lived in the US or Canada since childhood. 

No I didnt.

Originally posted by Angela

Just a little bit of info...you can just NOT select a nationality when you sign up...many here haven't...

Yes I noticed a few people had not given their nationality, but I searched all through the options, they were all names of countries. I couldnt find a blank one or an anonymous option. Maybe I shouldnt have even clicked on it...??? Anyway, there's no going back now.

Wassalam

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 12 September 2006 at 7:22am

Brother, I mostly travel on British planes, I sincerely hope, you won't start peddling me down the street as a British agent or something. 

I must apologise I am unable to deal with the rest of your post, I am in a very slow connection area, somewhere not very far from where you are residing, I am a Pathaan and for me resistance is the single most natural thing. Every Afghan I have ever met in my life thinks and feels like that. Please do forgive me for saying that I do not smell or vibe an Afghan in you at all. You are peddling something with a very simple agenda. 

Look here, these are Whisper's posts. His Profile says Spain, but here he says he often travels on British Planes.

Then he claims to be an Afghan who lives very close to me !! (at the time, my Profile said "Afghanistan".)

So where are you Whisper? Are you in Spain, Britain, or Afghanistan ????

IP IP Logged
lovetabuleh

bullet Posted: 12 September 2006 at 8:23am

sawtul khalifa, it's funny watchin you argue about such miniscule issues.    just let it go dude. 

anyone done anything yesterday for Sept 11th?   we had a BIG interfaith memorial event at our masjid with mayors, CEO's, firefighters, imams, priests and rabbis.  once they produce the Sept 11 addition of AV Press news and we're on the front page, I'll send y'all the link.

:)

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 12 September 2006 at 8:47am

I TOLD YOU MYSELF! - after you had been cornered

YOU didnt Prove anything at all. If you hadn't used this typical falsies' smart aproach I might have started to respected you a bit.

Making accusations is ofcourse very easy, backing them up is not. You are accusing Iran to be your abode, can you back it up? Simple.

This is not a Forum about "Sawtul Khilafahs Profile". If you want, start a new thread. This way, you can prove to us all that youre truely a genious  Another typical sad hood's dialogue. It's your identity at question, here, not my genius.

Simple, can you prove you are in Iran. We do have a test. Are you willing to take that test? Instead of beating about the bush.

And Whisper, can you also tell me why I posted this thread?  For stepping back with us since your hop here, hop there days.

Angela wrote:

If you are Iranian, then you have lived in the US or Canada since childhood. 

No I didnt.  So, where do you get all these scripts and this Norte Americano accent from?

Look here, these are Whisper's posts. His Profile says Spain, but here he says he often travels on British Planes.

Is it a crime for anyone living in Spain to travel by any planes? Or, just by Brit planes? Or, does staying in Spain means that one gets gagged and bound to just one place. Smarty, I have been travelling since school. Won't tell you, it's a very interesting long story meant only for friends.

There is a very interesting bit in Hikaiyaat e Saadi (like to know what that is?) The moral of this fable is that the cleverest of foxes always gets trapped through her own slyness.

Watch your palabras (words in Spanish): Then he claims to be an Afghan who lives very close to me !!

Now watch how you have hung your ownself while attempting to twist this phrase: I am in a very slow connection area, somewhere not very far from where you are residing,

Yes, when I posted that, I was very close to where you had claimed to be residing - in NWFP - arranging an agreement, between my people and Mush's forces - the agreement that has been announced this week.

So where are you Whisper? Are you in Spain, Britain, or Afghanistan? Another typically smart Amreeki move. Bad manners! I asked you first, you tell us where you are and then I will provide info, which could be validated by my solicitors, here or in London and elsewhere.

I respect my fellow members. Most know me well. Try as much as you may, they know that Whisper has not said or presented anything to them that was in anyway not absolutely correct to the best of his knowledge.

We all know what you are trying to do with your smart phrases.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version