Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
lovetabuleh

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:39pm

Ops:

America's aim is to Divide and Conquer.  our history is filled with imperialist behavior and showing america's power-hungry methods.  yes the american ppl might not all be agreeing with our govt and we can't generalize that all americans contribute to the clash of muslim civilization, but we know very well the american govt has a BIG roll in igniting a clash.  American govt's aims is very decisive and tricky. although bush seems dumb when trying to explain his mistake in attacking Iraq, we all know there was more to this issue than 'oh they were a threat and so we had to stop them'.  it was to take some power... and what better way to gain power than to cause commotion among the ppl and 'come in to the rescue!'... DIVIDE AND CONQUER, divide and conqure.   

all bush and our previous pres were good at was divide and conqurer in the 3rd world countries.  there were some good but our good was limited.  (the time when bosnia was going through horrific ethnic cleansing, we did gave the serbs a slap on the wrist)  yep, we were so exeedingly proud of that weren't we?! we were heros

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:17am

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

about Iran and Hezbushaytan:

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32328&st=20

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32328&st=0

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:36am

about Iran and Hezbushaytan:

Love you! being beamed up from one country to the other; Afghanistan to Italy and now to Iran.

How about trying the country between Italy and Iran? for your actual abode? I promise, I won't post any Farsi questions for you lest you have go running al over the streets of Haifa.

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 September 2006 at 3:05pm
Oh, almost forgot, in the above links, read the newnew posts!
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 10 September 2006 at 3:23pm

Oh, almost forgot, in the above links, read the newnew posts!

Which is the next country you plan to claim as your abode?

Have you told your controller that your cover has been blown by this idiot of an Afghan?

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 10 September 2006 at 3:33pm

Moderators, please, who is this man planting Israeli government website links here - in the garb of Islamic Forum?

This man claimed to be an Afghan a few days ago when he posted one of the most serious Shia - Sunni dividers - in the early days of Israeli attack on Lebanon.

I chased him with a Pushtu questionaire, he bolted to Italy and, it seems, he has now suddenly been beamed up to be in Iran.

Kindly check this imposter out and get him where he belongs.

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:26am

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Originally posted by Whisper

Moderators, please, who is this man planting Israeli government website links here - in the garb of Islamic Forum?

"Israeli Government web links"???? What on earth are you talking about? Do you have any evidence at all that the Islamic Forum links I posted are Israeli??? And why do you try to fool people into thinking that Im supporting Israel when infact what I am saying is very harmful for the Israeli Government if word gets out.

This man claimed to be an Afghan a few days ago when he posted one of the most serious Shia - Sunni dividers - in the early days of Israeli attack on Lebanon. 

I didnt "Claim to be an Afghan" and I've already explained this numerous times. I simply didnt fill in my Profile peoperly, but every single time anyone here asked me if I was really an Afghan, I said NO!

I chased him with a Pushtu questionaire, he bolted to Italy and, it seems, he has now suddenly been beamed up to be in Iran.

You chased me with your question?? Which one? The one I answered?

Im not saying Im an Afghan, but I can speak Farsi since Iranians also speak Farsi (although their accent is different, it's pretty much the same).

Anyway, after I SAID to everyone that Im NOT AN AFGHAN, everyone started saying that since Afghanistan is a Muslim country, it makes a big difference wether I am really an Afgahn or not, so I just changed it to Italy since Italy is not a Muslim country (I still didnt want to give away my real nationality).

But some started to take Italy seriously too, so I decided to just give in and tell everyone my true nationality. I never lied to anyone, saying "Im Italian or Im an Afghan", I just had to fill my form, and you have to choose a country in your form, I didnt find an "anonymous" option, if there was I would've chosen it.

I also made it very clear at the time that my Profile was not real, and I made it very very vey obvious, for example it says that I was born in 1912 (Im obviously NOT 94 years old) and my "real name" is "Mr X" or "Secret", again, obviously, this is not my real name.
When I first came to this forum I had no idea anyone takes the Profile seriously and that it would actually show your "Nationality" next to your username.

Anyway, I've explained this over and over and over, but since people like "whisper" cant even argue about the TOPIC and cant prove me wrong about what I've written and predicted about the so called "Hezbullah", they resort to childish accusations.

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:51pm

"Israeli Government web links"???? What on earth are you talking about? Do you have any evidence at all that the Islamic Forum links I posted are Israeli???

I have studied the site, I invite anyone from this forum to visit the site and post comments - just to start with look at the header its studed with "Israeli Governement" "Israeli Army" and "Israeli gifts" and all that.

Anyway, I've explained this over and over and over, but since people like "whisper" cant even argue about the TOPIC and cant prove me wrong about what I've written and predicted about the so called "Hezbullah", they resort to childish accusations.

People like Whisper have at least proven that you are not posting from Afghanistan. And, people like Whisper can also prove that you are NOT posting from Iran. Do you have the guts to accept this challenge?

People like Whisper waste their breath on genuine posters' comments, only. Comprende? Or, shall I teach you who is here with the most Zionist accusations?

I can prove you are not in Iran. Do you take my challenge or not?

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version