Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 22 August 2006 at 2:24am

Well you didnt respond for over 20 days...

No, we really take our time in taking the trash out sometimes. You are lucky that someone is talking with you out of sheer pity for your fake self.

Do you have some patient neighbours? I will tell you what to do.

IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 22 August 2006 at 5:11am

the most pathetic responses ever! 3 posts, all off-topic!

IP IP Logged
ak_m_f

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

the most pathetic responses ever! 3 posts, all off-topic!

I recommend you for Modship
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:55am

all off-topic!

. . . on course . . . and all other such terminology gives away the Amreeki in us.

It's sad you stand exposed as a criminal, of a sad street variety. Had you come to us in your own colours, we would have entertained you, we would have wished to know your point of view, we would have discussed anything you wanted, with you.

But, you knew you were peddling bogus goods, you arrived with a fraudulent ID. You thought, we were all Americans here and would buy anything?

Most of us are humans fitted with very finely tuned minds.

That's the exact fun of being here . . . for all these past five and a half years. Plus, we can always smell the genuine and the fake the moment they enter.

Best bet would be to tell your controller in straight and simple terms that your cover has been blown, now you are not worth tu'pence 'ha'peny here. I am sure they will pay you, at least, for your few weeks work you put in here. 

IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 23 August 2006 at 3:03am

Whisper, I used to admire you in some weird way despite youbeeing anti america. Stop picking on Sawtul.  So what if he wanted to not have his real whereabouts, that doesn't change who he is. He corrected himself that should be the end.

Just because someone doesn't want their location on in their profile should not be an issue.

Sawtul is making an effort, you are not.

I am just sick and tired of this crap going on here at IC. There have been way too many good people been driven away, both muslims and non muslims because of this stupid personal attacks and offenses going on, because some people just don't like the opposite or are wrong and don't want to see it or just doing it for the sake of trying to be one upmanship. Muslims don't like the preconceived notions that some non muslims have of muslims and islam, unfortunately some muslim keep that mindset on non muslims, and thus try and correct them but when it is the opposite - for the non muslims to stop the preconceived notions that muslims have (either personally on someone or other) they don't want a bar of it don't want to hear it and will continue thinking that non muslims - individually, and west and america is what they perconceive, they don't want to change their minds BUT expect non muslims to change their minds - preconceived notions of them. I am sorry but it works both ways. Islamcity is not the whole world even though many different nationalities and religions come here, we cannot solve the problems of the world even though we talk about them, ALL we can do is come together and be individuals of ourselves in common interests even if we disagree on many things. There is no need for such personal attacks/insults/offensives that goes on and off late and drive people away, individuals are not really their countries or government. What is really an american, a brit, an australian, an afghan, an iraqi ? Not every is muslim in the ME many follow other religions and faiths, and its incorrect to think that because something happens in the ME its always towards muslims, people here at IC seem to that, sure the place islamic but...IC is also a place of learning and interaction of both groups of muslims and non muslims, and hopefully build bridges.

It seems blantley alright for muslims to correct others and non muslims but when it is the other way it seems a different story and an excuse that for muslims to say that non muslims are not being respectful or attacking or insulting. And that is just wrong. I have been accused of being slanderous and attacking by Herjihad for what ? showing that she was incorrect and that her behaviour was uncceptable accusing people of the same thing that herijad has done.

Now it is unfair that Sawtul is being accused of lying and that anything he says now will not be taken because he has changed his location because he didn't want to show where he is, how is that fair, the guy hasn't done anything wrong nor accuse anybody of anything except of saying "off topic".

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 04 September 2006 at 3:05am

Whisper, I used to admire you in some weird way despite youbeeing anti america.

Be honest, do you really expect us to be head over heals with the US after the way Americans have been killing us around the world?

Stop picking on Sawtul.  So what if he wanted to not have his real whereabouts, that doesn't change who he is. He corrected himself that should be the end.

He is a fake. He was trying to pass himself off as an Afghan with rubbish posts, he was suddenly beamed to Italy for a few posts then his controllers told him that European location won't do - he had to chose Iran.

Why not beam him up to some Australian location instead of lecturing us.

He is a dangerous fake and agent of some evil power. See his posts or show them to some Muslims, they would guide you.

IP IP Logged
ops154

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:53am

Originally posted by Duende

By the way, rather than come here and remark and highlight sunni/
shia differences, I think you'll be better received if you just be
yourself and not try to divide the Moslems here who all seem to be
cohabiting as peacefully as all Moslems do in most places where the
US/UK does not try to ignite old differences or encourage division
and seperation where it did not exist.

If you are so naive as to wonder how being in Afghanistan or an
Afghan would have made a difference to us, please, just go back to
your machiatto ....

Man do I miss these boards, I wish I didn't miss the last couple weeks because statements like this make my day. Are you really saying NO muslims are fighting each other right now for any reason other than the US caused it? Are you really that blind to what happens in the world? I know I have my eyes covered by my flag, well that what most seem to believe, but this statement takes the cake for most on this board. Let's try this one, the US would not fight any wars if it was not for the evil muslims who do terrorist acts and start such wars. That statement is far from the truth but it's pretty much the same thing you said but I can see how far fetched my statement is, I hope you can see yours as well.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
IP IP Logged
ops154

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:57am

Originally posted by Duende

Show me where Hezbolla stated its aim was to destroy Israel.

Hezbollah[1](Arabic: حزب اللهḥizbu-llāh,[2] meaning “party of God”) was formed during the 1982 Lebanon War, and officially announced on February 16, 1985 when Sheik Ibrahim al-Amin declared the group's manifesto which included three goals: the eradication of Western Imperialism in Lebanon, the transformation of Lebanon's multi-confessional state into a Islamic state, and the complete destruction of the State of Israel[3]. [4]. Hezbollah has abandoned the goal of transforming Lebanon into an Islamic republic[5], but continues to call for the elimination of “the Zionist entity” (i.e. Israel)[6]. Hezbollah has received arms, soliders, and financial support from Iran and has "operated with Syria's blessing."[5]. Hezbollah currently has grown into a Shia Islamist political party with seats in the Lebanese government, a radio and a satellite television station, a militia, and extensive front programs for social development. [7] The current leader and Secretary-General of Hezbollah is Sheikh Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, who has held office since 1992.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version