Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 08 December 2006 at 8:39am

It's been going on long enough and it is frankly, rather pathetic.

Extremely sorry Angel, for you this may mean nothing . . . nada . . . nishtay (in Pushtu) BUT we do take venom pouring between any factions, be it between Anglicans and Catholics and in this case between two MUSLIM groups - very seriously.

Specially from someone who has been proven to be a fake by now - since Duende's riddle - TWICE.

Please visit our website, our first and foremost aim is to promote and develop:

1. Goodwill and understanding amongst people of all faiths.

That is my mission and, please, believe it, the Muslims people are also covered by the responsibility I have been charged with by the IWO charter. It's hard for us or, for that matter, any civilised person, to tolerate Munaffarat mongers.

We understand his agenda and, by now, also who he really is, the day you understand him, you will be one of us instead of wasting your time protecting some venomous fake.

Edited by Whisper
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 08 December 2006 at 8:55am

Originally posted by Duende

Just out of interest, I asked Sawtul if he had visited YouTube.com.

With a standard Internet connection from Iran, you cant even download or watch any videos, from youtube or anywhere else.

Infact, Im not even sure if you can access this Forum and even if you can it would take about ten minutes just for it to load.

And you didnt even have to ask me about wether or not I can watch youtube videos as I had already posted a lot of links to youtube, and a few other videos.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 08 December 2006 at 9:16am

Infact, Im not even sure if you can access this Forum

Thank you once again for proving Duende's point. You would have been sure ONLY if you were in Iran.

Or, you have some special satelite link provided by "someone's" ultra courtesy?

Had you stayed posted in Italy, we might have taken you just a bit differently.

Edited by Whisper
IP IP Logged
Duende

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 08 December 2006 at 1:11pm
So, Sawtul, why do you still pretend to be in Iran, as it's obvious you
are not?

Why lie in the first place?

Why pretend to be an Afghan, when you cannot even reach their boot
soles as far as dignity?

Forget about pretending to be an Iranian. Everyone of them I've met
has left most pasty Europeans looking and feeling like the vaguely
civilized and undignified lot they mostly are. You can't even pretend
to be as cultured as a Frenchman.

The answer to all these riddles lies in the fact that you are ashamed
of where you are and who you are. Is it because you are living a lie?

This is the root reason why seasoned members are highly suspicious
of you, besides the fact that you are using this forum to 'entertain'
your goal of internicene bickering. You are, as I have said, too
predictable. Why do you bother? This is not an adolescent chat room.
Please don't behave like an adolescent.
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 08 December 2006 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Whisper

May be the Saudis will wake up, n look on horizon and open their ears and listen to the wind that is blowing in the neighborhood that is ill and not gonna do any good!

Brother, when is your birthday? Are you an Aquarian, like me? We are always a bit optimistic.

Had the Saudis woken up and opened their made in USA ears, Israel would have been no more than a drawing on the Anglo-American strategists' boards and our world would have been differently set up after the Brits funeral.

Allah Kareem confiscate the basic faculties of the ones who refuse to follow in His path. These Gulfis (most of the cultured Arab world doesn't treat these even as Arabs) hold the power to turn the U S into a puppet if they opened their eyes and ears. But . . . (I will tell you a story in a little while about a Qatari Prince)

I agree with every single word. The difference is you say it with concern, it's well meant and we trust you.

For me, this smell is far more important than all the other techniques in the world.

I smell a thief in this man who started out as an Afghan.

(10-23-42) and being an Autumn sign I am stuck with a mix bag of optimism n pessimism. After I read Allama Iqbal's diagnosis of the Ummah in bondage, the pessimism does tend to overtake. You may have read his Shikwa and say after almost 90 years still is a good Rx. There is lot more in his Persian writing for the Muslims to be Muslims first and see where they messed up and how to fix their ailment. This is certain the so called Muslim people in bondage do not have much to brag about and unity is surely not the one to showcase.
You know how many Nawabs and princes the British India had! The Arabs tribes were given the dismembered body of Caliphate by the Allied winners without much say by the recipients( newly minted kings and princes galore) what were they getting into for the backstabbing the Ottomans. The Arab lot is barely coming out of the devolution and  new assault is under way through the sectarian divide; you can't ignore the obvious.
If you have to advocate which side will you pick; the Sunnis or Shias knowing the side the POTUS is on?

My vibes never betray me. Perhaps, it just developed through centuries of sitting on jirgas and feeling men rather than just hearing their words. I have no idea what it is, but almost everyone turns out to be the way I vibe them.

Centuries? Bro I hope you are not going through the Hindu astrological
reincarnation of soul cycles, unless you got carried away
cuz then we have nothing to worry about and leave it to the karmic cycle
So far the thread is concerned; if my memory serves me right I vaguely remember seeing these guys welcoming the Israeli force in Lebanon in early 80s on TV and ensuing massacres of Palestinians and the banishment of Arafat & co to Tunisia. Lebanese civil war, Hisbullah filling up the vacuum and later on Hisbullah's conflict with the IDF and so on. And now again the talk of another civil war.

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Angel

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 December 2006 at 6:02am

Oh for Gods sake Whisper!

I admire you, you are the only fake supporter left on this board. Wish you the best of luck.

Well, i shall give myself a pat on the back, if you don't mind  

I will support and inject where those who are treated unfairly here, its not just sawtul! Everything I have said and where I have supported this guy (and mind you i haven't supported him in everything), GOES for all others else well.

We understand his agenda and, by now, also who he really is, the day you understand him, you will be one of us instead of wasting your time protecting some venomous fake.

maybe. maybe not.

Originally posted by Duende

So, Sawtul, why do you still pretend to be in Iran, as it's obvious you
are not?

Why lie in the first place?

"as it's obvious you are not" wow lol! are you in Iran ?  

perhaps you are lying about your location of spain and really in iran to ask that question 

This is the root reason why seasoned members are highly suspicious
of you, besides the fact that you are using this forum to 'entertain'
your goal of internicene bickering.

Where is sawtul bickering ?? It is only you whisper and at times Hanan that is answering back to Sawtul, if you guys don't like him, why don't you guys just stop responding!

Unbelievable!!

I haven't even been responding to posts of his, not that i have been interested but have been seeing what is going on, all i have done is injected where I have seen injustice and bully going on, yes bully because that is what it is.

And if there was such a problem don't you think that the moderators would have done something by now, afterall its been a few months now already hasn't it? the first that you guys latched onto and continue to be obsessed about is not revealing the location, big deal who cares, if sawtul is providing divison among muslims, lying, being a fake, ANd IF his location is such a problem - Don't you think the moderators would have done something like they have been with others who causes disturbances and mischeif??

A question to ask yourself, why wasn't sawtul banned but whisper instead ?? That should tell you something.  

And by the way, I have been here a lot longer than you, whisper and majority of members here. So I can tell when some silly ridiculous crap is going on! Oh and by the way Whisper, I too have my senses on picking up vibes and stuff from people! What do you call it, oh intuition  and they haven’t betrayed me either, so what now?? Have a stand off ?? 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Hanan

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 December 2006 at 8:06am

It is only you whisper and at times Hanan that is answering back to Sawtul, ... afterall its been a few months now already hasn't it?

As I’ve stated before, you are always nearby when controversy starts - and if there isn’t any, one can count on you to at least give it a shot and start one. You seem to have been following this thread very closely and, as on most threads where you interject yourself in anticipation of a bloody fight, you once again showed a total lack of knowledge of the thread subject, which is all right, as it is difficult for me to takes words, embedded in emoticons, serious.

Don't you think the moderators would have done something like they have been with others who causes disturbances and mischeif??

No, absolutely not. The mods, at least the ones that always seem to follow your commands, are not going to “do something” because your juvenile friend has wrapped all insults and true intentions in mostly non-offensive terms, and lying is not a serious offense.

A question to ask yourself, why wasn't sawtul banned but whisper instead ?? That should tell you something.

What should it tell me? Perhaps you finally allow your mod to let the rest of us know what offense Whisper had committed to have warranted the temporary ban (they kept the reason kind of vague, don‘t you agree?). From the beginning I had suspected you to be the instigator of the unjust situation and I still do so.

And by the way, I have been here a lot longer than you, whisper and majority of members here.

This would be a valid point only if one could also provide prove that one has progressed over time. I view these kind of statements as bragging, along with feeling the need to open a thread just to announce that one has reached 5000 forum entries. It’s the quality that matters, not the quantity!

I hope you appreciate the fact that I am speaking directly to you, considering that I don’t usually don’t give your mostly meaningless contributions the time of day - but that‘s just my opinion. Good luck with trying once again to have me banned.

Peace, Hanan

IP IP Logged
Duende

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 09 December 2006 at 8:39am
"as it's obvious you are not" wow lol! are you in Iran ?

Dear innocent Angel, sometimes I wonder, can you read? Sawtul has
practically admitted he is not in Iran

“A question to ask yourself, why wasn't sawtul banned but whisper
instead ?? That should tell you something.”

It tells me absolutely nothing. Why, what does it tell you?

“And by the way, I have been here a lot longer than you, whisper and
majority of members here.”

Yes, and we’re still waiting for you to post something worthwhile.

It would be better for your blood pressure if you were to stay away
from matters which you can’t understand. Whisper has made it cristal
clear why we are concerned about Sawtul. The fact that you don’t
care, is just a question of mind over matter: We don’t mind, and you
don’t matter
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version