Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Mighty FOI

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 15 October 2006 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Hanan

It seems that you do not have much respect for the Koran, but rather see yourself standing above it, why else would you intentionally paste the verses in such small font!

It would be interesting to hear a more detailed account of why the NOI has left you disillusioned.

I was not referring to the NOI... I was referring to you.

T.B.M.I.G.
IP IP Logged
Hanan

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 15 October 2006 at 8:49pm

I was not referring to the NOI... I was referring to you.

You WERE referring to NOI. Why? Because NOI and Ellison don't want nothing to do with you. How do I know? I wrote to Ms. Lange and received an interesting reply.

IP IP Logged
Mighty FOI

bullet Posted: 15 October 2006 at 9:27pm

Chapter 41: (Ha Mim - Ha Mim)

33. And who is better in speech than one who calls to Allah and does good, and says: I am surely of those who submit?

34. And not alike are the good and the evil. Repel (evil) with what is best, when lo! he between whom and thee is enmity would be as if he were a warm friend.

35. And none is granted it but those who are patient, and none is granted it but the owner of a mighty good fortune.

Your hatred is palpable. Don't let your hatred consume you. Certainly it will not affect me, but it is clearly a disease is your heart.

Edited by Mighty FOI
T.B.M.I.G.
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 22 November 2006 at 9:45pm

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Hizbullah chief Hassan Nasrallah has been branded a "worshipper of idols, an agent of the anti-Christ," and "charlatan" by Iraqi al-Qaeda leader Sheikh Abu Hamza al-Muhajir in a statement made earlier this month, the full text of which has now become available.

The message, which also contained threats to blow up the White House, forms another escalation in al-Qaeda's increasingly hostile anti-Iranian rhetoric, that has also targeted Hizbullah .

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3330633,00.html

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
IP IP Logged
usama

Groupie
Groupie

bullet Posted: 25 November 2006 at 6:24am

Sawtul Khilafah, it appears the benefit of your insight and analysis has been undermined by your offputting rhetoric. 

I don't entirely disagree with you. Certainly the Shia of Iraq were observed by the American imperialists to harbor a concept of governance (wilayah) contrary to the establishment of Islam as a distinct ruling system. Thus, Al Sistani and SCIRI, given their adoption of the concept of no political involvement until the rise of al Mahdi ( protecting them from Saddam's regime), were pawns for the American invasion.  

Indeed, The Shia of Iraq spoke out against the American invasion and occupation, but worked with the Americans and failed to assist the Sunni insurgency.  That position became untenable and unacceptable given the American reliance on the Shia.  An appropriate Muslim position should have been to side with the Sunnis against the occupation. Instead, Al Sistani even failed to back the Sadr militia in Karbala.

As well, the Iranian republic is not an authentic representative for the Muslim Ummah. It fundamentally a nationalist state with nationalist interests which trump Islamic ideological standards.  Iran is a signatory to the UN treaties reenforcing all the bogus national borders and sovereignty of this and that nation (eg. the mighty nations of Bahrain and Kuwait), as well as a participant to the many capitalist treaties and agreements on monetary policies, trade, etc. So Iran is still a national entity like Saudi Arabia and Egypt rather than an Islamic state. The Shia concepts of politics in Iran simply have failed to establish an Islamic state and lead the Muslim Ummah.

Many Shia claim the proIslamic Iranians are still working to change Iran into an Islamic state, but the reality is Khomeini admitted that he failed to do so. And subsequent administrations have since either failed, or have abandoned the ideological jump to an Islamic state. One must question the pervasive Shia thought on ruling (wilayah) and whether the Al Sistani adoption (no politics until the Mahdi) or the similar Iranian adoption (be satisfied with nationalist quasi-Islamic governance) are being propagated within the ranks of the mullahs and ayatullahs. 

It is within this framework that Hizbullah should be placed (not simply calling Hizbullah "Hizbulshaytan").  First, Lebanon is not a viable state. It is a tiny city state. In terms of realpolitick, it is a byproduct of the colonization of the Muslim world rather than some independent people with eons of self rule.  (Note: France created Lebanon after it took over in 1918, giving Lebanon independence in 1920 partially to empower the Christian minority there).   Lebanon is less than 4 million in population but has a GDP of 22.8 billion compared to neighboring Jordan  6 million pop with 27 billion.  So along with Israel, Lebanon was designed to serve as a 'thorn in the side' of the Muslim Ummah.

Lebanon must remain in the hands of the Muslim Ummah rather than the hands of enemies of Islam. It is better for it to be part of a more viable nation, such as Syria. A wise Syrian govt would have sought to entice Lebanon into its fold, but Arab nationalist Baathism and Alawi Shia thoughts are exclusive and discriminatory rather than inclusive. What the Muslim Ummah must do is abandon its nationalism which serves to divide us. Hizbullah is not quite the entity to dissolve nationalism, though it is close. By complying with Lebanese nationalist laws, borders, treaties, Hizbullah reenforces its nationalism. Hizbullah was once known to be exclusively nationalistic. However, under Nasrullah it appears to have graduated in a more Iranian mode of quasi-Islamic thought but within a nationalist framework.  

Is Hizbullah "Hizbul Shaytan"?

No. But Hizbullah must denounce nationalism, it must call for an Islamic state. Anything short of that, even if under the assumption that it must work within the national framework, does not serve the Muslim Ummah.  Moreover, it is not a victory for the Muslim Ummah if Muslims initiate military conflict.  It is contrary to the methodology of the Prophet (saaw) to initiate conflict unprovoked and nonpreemptive. As well,  Muslim militaries must have real concrete military objectives which are pursued. The failure to accomplish them is a failed military effort. Muslims dying in battle is not a victory nor an objective. Nor is the complete destruction of a people's infrastructure 'victory'.

And so we must wait and watch the efforts of Hizbullah. Building up Lebanon just so it can be knocked down again is not a strategy. Ignoring nationalism as a dividing force within the Muslim world is not sufficient. May Allah guide Hizbullah and may Allah guide the Muslim Ummah. And Allah knows best.    

Let there arise from amongst you a group inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and they are the successful ones. Al Imran:104
IP IP Logged
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 02 December 2006 at 3:42pm

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Originally posted by usama

Moreover, it is not a victory for the Muslim Ummah if Muslims initiate military conflict.  It is contrary to the methodology of the Prophet (saaw) to initiate conflict unprovoked and nonpreemptive.  

I never said they should initiate war, but Israel has already taken over Palestine so they have already made war on the Muslim Ummah. The Hezbushaytan do not claim to be nationalists, on the contrary they claim to be religious Muslims fighting for the Ummah, and the reason why they made peace with Israel as soon as they left was that they are imposters and I knew this from the start of the war and told everyone here Exactly what was going to happen and every single thing I said came true which proves I was 100% right about them.

Dont you think it's odd that they defeated Israel, their neighbour in just 1 month and yet... after such an amazing unbelievable victory they stopped fighting against them?

Look at the USA, would they have left Iraq in just 1 month? Look at how much humiliation the US is facing in Iraq with thousands and thousands of soldiers being killed and injured, yet they have stayed there for years and still refuse to pull out.

When these Governments really want something, they dont just chicken out after a month, but we see this is the case every time there is a war between Hezbushaytan and Israel. In 1982, as soon as the Hezbushaytan rose up, the Israelis pulled out. Same thing happened in 2000 and same thing happened again this year.

And this is while Israel doesnt even have to pull out as they are Lebanon's neighbour, in other words it is far more convenient for USA to leave Afghanistan and Iraq than it is for Israel to pull out of Lebanon. So why do the Israelis keep pulling out of Lebanon despite suffering very few casualties ?

Since this thread has a lot of off topic posts I know it's hard for people to read all the appropriate posts and it takes a long time to go throught all 13 pages, so here are the appropriate pages to make your job easier:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6007& ;PN=1&TPN=1

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6007& ;PN=1&TPN=2

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6007& ;PN=1&TPN=9

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6007& ;PN=1&TPN=12

Please if anyone still have any doubts that Hezbushaytan are imposters read my posts on all the above links and you will see the hidden truth inshallah.

Wassalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

IP IP Logged
Shery

bullet Posted: 03 December 2006 at 5:44am

You think I m the one who is trying to make sedition between  muslims

So how about those who call hizbullah .. hizbelshaytan

No shayten but those who call hizbullah .. as hizb satan

May allah victorious all muslims shia and sunna inshallah

يا الله اسالك بعزتك لا تفتن عدونا بالانتصار علينا

لا تفتنا بالقنوط من رحمتك

ولا ييأس من رحمتك الا القوم الضالون

اللهم أنت القادر علينا لا تهنا بذنوبنا

اللهم انصرنا و انصر الاسلام بينا
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 03 December 2006 at 2:51pm

Sawtul Khilafah, it appears the benefit of your insight and analysis has been undermined by your offputting rhetoric.

Brother, we rarely come across such interesting and brilliant posts specially addressed to someone who just doesn't feed on some CIA scripted rhetoric, but also claims to live in some otro mundo. Just examine:

Dont you think it's odd that they defeated Israel, their neighbour in just 1 month and yet... after such an amazing unbelievable victory they stopped fighting against them?

As if the world is run by them and the global geo-political system has committed suicide? Plus, we will begin to listen to him the day he comes clean about his actual identity. Till then, I treat him as an implant.

It seems you are not aware of his actual story. He barged on to the Forum pretending to be an Afghan. It's a strange thing that, somehow, an Afghan can always smell when someone is pretending to be an Afghan.

Then, Hazrat, changed his location to Italy. His controllers got a shock and shouted at him to post from some Muslim country, it was since changed to Iran!!! 

Edited by Whisper
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version