Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Sawtul Khilafah

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 15 September 2006 at 1:47am

Assalamu Alaykum

Originally posted by Shery

what is your aims from this thread ?

to turn us against hizbuallah  ?

Yes ofcourse. I have explained why I think they are a Fitnah, and if you dont agree with anything I've said, that's up to you. You can agree, or disagree, or ask more questions if youre unsure.

Wassalam

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:45am

I have explained why I think they are a Fitnah,

We are not all some gulible Americans here, we know when we see fitna. Right now, we are dealing with the disgusting devious fitna on the spot.

or ask more questions if youre unsure.

Why must we ask questions when you have proven to be fake? What can you answer when you can't even answer "can you prove you are posting from Iran".

What makes you think we have time to waste on obvious thugs?

Edited by Whisper
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:58am

As far as I'm concerned Sawtul has done nothing,

You know, I admire your excessive innocence, I am sure he has done nothing to you, but we do take anyone fanning hatred between Muslim groups seriously.

So please if your excessive innocence keeps from understanding what wrong he has done, I would suggest, be nice instead of supporting a criminal.

Whisper, I think its about time you learn to let go and that not everyone is out there to get you.

I have never taken any issue on the basis at all. I am simply out to get an impostor, using fake identity for his poisonous posts. If he had any legitimate point and if he were a legitimate person, he wouldn't have to be beamed up from place to place like that.

you are the one that is pressuring the issue and keeping mentioning that he is this and htta when its false.

Yes, he is proven to be a fake and now he is jumping like a buffoon from one silly post to another, using juvenile emoticons.

If he is so dear to you why not ask him to stand the simple “Iran location” test?

It is you and whisper and somewhere there duende have made the insults and accusastions towards Sawtul

He hasn’t yet had what he actually deserves.

I will tell you how Pathaan tribes deal with such people who fan hatred even it’s just between persons (let alone between tribes or Muslims groups).

When the jirga decides that the person has been committing gheebat – he is taken to the dasht (jungle) and they find a good strong tree and tie his ankles, at the other side of the trunk. He can sit up, lie down and even go to sleep, but it’s impossible for him to reach the rope at his ankles with his own hands.

Mostly, he is taken by the beasts.

But at the worst end, someone finds him and negotiates lifetime kharkaari (bonded labour) with him for saving his life.

What your friend has done is a little worse than gheebat.

Now, my friend, you tell us what honours should we shower on him?

Thank goodness, you are not a lawyer, Angel, otherwise you will still be pleading for your client long after he has actually been hung, quartered and fed to the vultures – for actually, proving his crime himself.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:16am
See, Angel, he has just disappeared on the very thought that might ask him to prove that he is actually posting from Iran. You don't need to look around in Aussie for him, we have a fair idea where he is.
IP IP Logged
Shery

bullet Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah

Assalamu Alaykum

Originally posted by Shery

what is your aims from this thread ?

to turn us against hizbuallah  ?

I m very sure that hizbulllah are very good people

and I really dont need more information from you

and as long as people keep make sedition as you

islam will never be strong and we will never be united

as long as there s some people muslims who works for USA good

and not for islam good

and to cut it short

Bisam allah el rahman el rahim

56. As to those who turn (for friendship) to Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- it is the fellowship of Allah that must certainly triumph.

ومن يتول الله ورسوله والذين امنوا فان حزب الله هم الغالبون

Yes ofcourse. I have explained why I think they are a Fitnah, and if you dont agree with anything I've said, that's up to you. You can agree, or disagree, or ask more questions if youre unsure.

Wassalam

يا الله اسالك بعزتك لا تفتن عدونا بالانتصار علينا

لا تفتنا بالقنوط من رحمتك

ولا ييأس من رحمتك الا القوم الضالون

اللهم أنت القادر علينا لا تهنا بذنوبنا

اللهم انصرنا و انصر الاسلام بينا
IP IP Logged
Shery

bullet Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:21am

I personaly wish that all arab and all muslims be as hizbullah

and support them and never betrayed them

Lets stop going after our own personal stuff

and lets face that we are the target of the crusaders and everyone who hates islam

if we are divided we will collapse

those who came to our forums or we go to their forums

they have nothing to say but spread hatred and sedition between muslims

One jewish friend of mine told me that ( I shall see soon that they wont need to bomb iran because they will make muslims in iran kill eachother as they did in iraq )

Those who are sitting in white house in A/C trying to genocide islam without even moving one soldier

why would they send army or killers if theres such idiots muslims who is doing for them the job

While they are seeing us killing eachother !

The Crusaders obtaining their powers from our weakness and division

( I have nothing against christian even if I believe they are in the wrong gate )

but I wouldnt accept no more insults and sedition

And ALLah is able to destroy them with natural disaster  amen

I m sure we will hear very soon inshallah something that I hope it teachs them some manners

if you dont believe in islam ( that is fine )

but fighting islam ( THAT IS NOT FINE AT ALL )

and you have your countries why dont you just live in USA and europe and just leave us alone

But you have  a mission  ( A very clear mission )

Genocide ISLAM

Its all about ( ISLAM )

nothing more or less

all this wars is coming from Satan and ( massiekh el dagal )

who make people turn against eachother

and kill eachother

while he is laughing at our idioty ...

I dont that hizbullah or iran are the problem

the problem who is melt inside our communities and trying to screw it and do the more sedition they can

STOP CRITICISING HIZBULLAH

Hizbullah inshallah will win over all your plots and rumors

and your failure pathetic plots inshallah will turn against you amen .

IP IP Logged
Shery

bullet Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:26am

لا تجد قوما يؤمنون بالله واليوم الاخر يوادون من حاد الله ورسوله ولو كانوا اباءهم او ابناءهم او اخوانهم او عشيرتهم اولئك كتب في قلوبهم الايمان وايدهم بروح منه ويدخلهم جنات تجري من تحتها الانهار خالدين فيها رضي الله عنهم ورضوا عنه اولئك حزب الله الا ان حزب الله هم المفلحون

Surah 58. She That Disputeth, The Pleading Woman

22. Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

bullet Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:47am
I personaly wish that all arab and all muslims be as hizbullah and support them and never betrayed them

Lets stop going after our own personal stuff and lets face that we are the target of the crusaders and everyone who hates islam

if we are divided we will collapse

those who came to our forums or we go to their forums they have nothing to say but spread hatred and sedition between muslims

One jewish friend of mine told me that ( I shall see soon that they wont need to bomb iran because they will make muslims in iran kill eachother as they did in iraq)

Shery, absolutely! And, our innocent Angel says, he has done nothing!

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version