Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: no more piss talks! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Angel

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 20 July 2006 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader

[

OK Angel ---it is not about Muslims, it is about Arabs and Jews--it is RACIST war--RU happy. If I take your mother and daughter captive and there is no recourse  available to you. Are you going to wait year after year and not do anything to get them back?Go read  Glatians in your Bible then comeback and tell us what does it say about the Arabs vs Jews.

check your facts again

and by the way I don't have a bible.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 20 July 2006 at 12:41pm

Sign Reader, Allow me to destroy a few of your pitiful arguments, you said:

The blacks were landless slaves of the whites, asking for simple civil rights vs Palestinian land and independence from the Zionist big house --- U are comparing apples and oranges here, my dear

First off the example I gave had nothing to do with slavery and actually not only is your comment quite rude in context but your perhaps ignorant of slavery and its history. when Palestinians cry about their lack of civil liberties isn't the same thing as asking for civil rights? I was merely making an example on how to combat violent behavior with non-violent behavior. Actually it was more of an inclination to a suggestion.

you also said:

Which world you are thinking about? the western world is in Israel's back pocket. And Christian evengelicals are out  front cheering the destruction of the Arabs. That is what they are preaching from their Bible from their pulpits.

Perhaps I would agree here that there is a greater amount of infleunce by religion and in this case Christianity. As I have noted most of the Right Wing Christians want a Self-Fulfilling prophecy in the MiddleEast region. A lot do not wish for the betterment of humanity in that region, only for selfish purposes for their religion. In actuality apart of the Christian doctrine is to not support Jews as brothers in arms or brothers in faith but to eventually convert them once the Messiah returns. Apart of this doctrine (which stems from revelation) a lot of Christians seek to eradicate the Muslim empire by systematically contributing to the support of Israel and its campaign.

However let me say that not all christians have this belief nor do majority of Christianity subscribe to these beliefs.

Typical answer by most muslims:

Have you read the Crusade's history lately? Particularly the massacre of Jerusalem by the Crusaders

For your info IM not a Shia so no bias here.

Have I read about the history of the Crusades????? The Crusades have no relevance here. This is not a religious war but a political one. What world are you living in? Perhaps you are content with this being religious so that you may indirectly justify the formation of terrorist groups?

IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 27 July 2006 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by DavidC

Of course not.  But Hezbollah chose the timing.  They want the battle NOW.

They are like a mouse yanking the whisker of a sleeping cat.

BTW how is your cat doing in battles against the mouse
The mouse has taken all barbaric bombing and stood it's ground for 16 days= the longest record against the super power onslaught.

Not too good I would say after all the Zionistic crusadal bombarment of civilians and the infrastructure using US supplied 400 F15 &16 and endless supply of bombs--SHAMEXSHAMEXSHAME or There is no such animal as shame !!
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 27 July 2006 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Israfil

Apart of this doctrine (which stems from revelation) a lot of Christians seek to eradicate the Muslim empire by systematically contributing to the support of Israel and its campaign.

However let me say that not all christians have this belief nor do majority of Christianity subscribe to these beliefs.

Typical answer by most muslims:

Are you over stressed that is hindering your Godly philosophical thought clarity.  This  is  an oxymoronic  statement -- this gibberish doesn't go anywhere first you say-- a lot, then say --not all --Do you know what UR talking about? pitiful

The Crusades have no relevance here. This is not a religious war but a political one. What world are you living in? Perhaps you are content with this being religious so that you may indirectly justify the formation of terrorist groups?

Modern day post WWII crusade  has  new paradigm , it is Judeo Christian combined enterprize led by the Jews.

Haven't  U seen the Israeli soldier reading his book of prayer in his break shown  on  CNN  and  don't even go to  this " terrorist" balderdash. Facts only

You need to watch CNN, MSNBC Fox News' Zionist neo con propaganda anchors and reporters and their Zionist/ neocon guests if your are not over worked and can spare  time for it. Read history of the region during commercials.

The bottomline is how dare the brown man challenge the fairboys--the messiah's relatives.

There  is no need for me  to justify  anything  here. 

LET THE BEST MAN WIN

[the "retarded" statement edited by MOCKBA]

Edited by MOCKBA
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
DavidC

Senior  Member

Quote DavidC Replybullet Posted: 28 July 2006 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader

[
BTW how is your cat doing in battles against the mouse

This is not my cat.  I do not like Israel's aggression any more than I do Hezbollah's.

Hezbollah has achieved only loss of life and land.  Moreover, they are completely without strategy.  Is there some way their actions can free Palestine I am not aware of? 

Nasrallah reminds me of the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  Defiant to the end.
David C.
IP IP Logged
Israfil

Senior  Member

Quote Israfil Replybullet Posted: 28 July 2006 at 7:38pm

[Self-Edited for the purpose of reconciliation]

Edited by Israfil
IP IP Logged
lovetabuleh

Quote lovetabuleh Replybullet Posted: 28 July 2006 at 8:27pm

LOOOL!!

Israfil vs Sign*Reader:

The game is now 2-1 with Israfil in the lead...  Israfil now has the ball...what will be Sign*Reader's next move?  keep watching to find out after these breif messages!

where's the referee who could sight a FOUL a mile away? 

IP IP Logged
lovetabuleh

Quote lovetabuleh Replybullet Posted: 28 July 2006 at 9:29pm

Trust me.....If there didn't exist non-militarized groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah and if there were to only be civilians being killed the world including America would definitely be more inclined to be sympathetic. Because if Israel is seen only as the agressor without any retaliatory attacks coming from the other side, that being Palestinian terrorist groups and Lebanese Terrorist groups then the world would definitely and unanimously be more sympathetic. The world of course is sympathetic now however not as on the same level as it is with Israel.

I couldn't agree more.  allow me to relate to you a couple snapshots about the pacifist reactions of prophet Muhammad (SAW) during times of great opposition:    (I emphesized some phrases for easy read and reduced passage sizes for conciseness)

http://www.islamic-study.org/Legacy%20of%20Peace.htm#prevent ion

ISLAM: A LEGACY OF PEACE

Reading Silently in the Prayer to Minimize Hostility
In order to minimize violence and reduce bloodshed, the Prophet conducted the process of reaching out, da’wah secretly. ...Furthermore, the Prophet asked his companions not to openly proclaim their faith while they were amongst Quraysh, and during the course of the day they should conduct their prayers silently while during the evening and early morning time prayers they were allowed to be read loudly. ... As a sign of the significance of this step to reduce hostility, this circumstantial act for silencing the daytime prayers has became a permanent part of Muslim’s noon and afternoon formal Prayers. This simple, but significant undertaking is a solid proof and permanent mark of Islam’s policy of pursuing peace and preventing vehement actions

Three Major Battles

After the Muslims emigrated to Medina, Quraysh did not stop its aggression, but extended it to their new city in the form of formal war attacks. All three major battles, Badr, Uhud and the Ditch that took place after the Muslims emigrated to Medina, were initiated by Quraysh to attack and finish off the Muslims. In all of the three battles, Muslim’s reactions were purely made in defense, and with each engagement the Muslims attempted to prevent the clash....

Even though the battle of Uhud was in favor of Quraysh (Muslims’ dead 70, Quraysh’s dead 45), Quraysh prepared another army to attack the Muslims in their city a year later. However, the Muslims were successful in preventing the battle, known as the battle of the Ditch, from taking place. Quraysh had prepared a ten thousand people army to attack the Muslims in their city. In order to fail their attempt and prevent bloodshed, the Muslims dug a huge ditch around Medina thereby making it impossible for Quraysh to cross it and attack. After forty days of continuous attempts to clash with the Muslims, Quraysh gave up and returned home without a fight. During the forty days, the Muslims overcame the plots of Quraysh made against them, and ignored all the intimidation in which Quraysh poets publicly challenged the Muslims to engage in the war. The Muslims, however, took in the humiliations and intimidations to preserve their noble cause of saving souls and preventing wars.

Prophet Muhammad's magnanimity and mercy spared to his opponents in many other instances during the rise of Islam. A good example is shown in the next story. When Prophet Muhammad was extremely tired from the rejection of his people in Mecca, he went to Ta'iff (150 kilometers southwest of Mecca) calling its people to worship God. There he was utterly turned down by its three leaders. ...The prophet had to leave heartbroken. As he was leaving town, the same leaders who turned him down stirred up their servants and children to insult him and throw rocks and stones at him. As a result, he was cut in his head and body and bled severely where his shoes got full and saturated with blood. As he reached the outskirts of Ta'iff, inconsolable, he made this prayer:

"O my God, unto You I complain of my weakness, of my helplessness, and of my lowliness before men. O Most Merciful of the merciful, You are Lord of the weak. And You are my Lord. Into whose hands will You entrust me? Unto some far off stranger who will ill-treat me? Or unto a foe whom You have empowered against me? I care not if Your wrath is not on me…"

Upon this, the Angel of Mountains came to the service of Prophet Muhammad asking his permission to close the two mountains on the people of Ta'iff, but despite his deepest wound of rejection, the compassionate Muhammad replied: "No, God may bring from their offspring people who would testify to the oneness of God and worship Him."

This story of the Prophet with the people of Ta'iff indeed proves the Prophet’s zeal and love of peace that indeed overpowered his anger and wounds. His big heart refused the request to punish the people who badly rejected him in the anticipation that at one point in the future they or their offspring may come to realize the truth. His vision was so true. All the people of this city later embraced Islam. This is the vision of Islam in promoting its cause for peace, not barbarity. Confirming this God said:

“And We have not sent you (O Muhammad), but as a mercy to the worlds.” Qur’an, 21:107.
“But if you pardon and overlook and forgive – then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” Qur’an, 64:14.

It is our hope that this close look at some historical events interpreted in the light of the culture existed during the rise of Islam, and the illustration of some aspects of Islam concerning aggression and harmony help the reader see a clearer picture of some of the mechanisms of Islam in achieving its ultimate goal

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version