Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups Women (Sisters)
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups Women (Sisters)
Message Icon Topic: how you wish you die? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
schwester

Online Status: Offline
Quote schwester Replybullet Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:34am
but i certainly don wish dying in front of comp, on forums. yeah i get damn bored at nights at work, while guys sitting with me start watching awfull films. i'm waiting for results, and some nervous these days. i promise i'll vanish next month fro some long and you'll have a rest from me bleating bad english. yeah, you pray for me to get positive results of what i'm trying.
IP IP Logged
Angela
 Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Angela Replybullet Posted: 14 July 2006 at 12:17pm

I want the manner of my death to be one that my family can endure without pain.  If God wills it to be such, I don't want it to be unexpected or sudden.  I would rather suffer and know my family are coming to terms with it before I pass, than to die suddenly and have it rip apart my family.

That is what happened to my inlaws.  My mother in law died suddenly and 9 years later, its still a source of intense pain for the family. 

God will take me when he wills it and it will be for his greater plans.  I'll accept it not matter what it is.  I know, death is only temporary.

IP IP Logged
mariyah

Senior  Member

Quote mariyah Replybullet Posted: 14 July 2006 at 10:13pm

All I know is that I do not want to be a burden to the people I leave behind.

My husband and I have arrangments with a local mortuary. We are paying on a plan which Inshallah will be paid for in a year. We are registered with our local masjid and we have even bought our winding cloth. My eldest daughter is Mormon but she respects my wishes, (the LDS church has a set of sayings called the articles of faith, which state in one article the fact that all faiths MUST be respected and not dishonored) so she will see to it. 4 of my six are muslim reverts also and will go along with this, even my sons. My husbands four daughters (we are a second marriage) are born again Christians that renounced him when he said Shahada, may Allah have mercy on them on the last day.

I pray that death will be quiet, but we will accept the Will of Allah (swt).

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
IP IP Logged
El Sudan

Quote El Sudan Replybullet Posted: 18 July 2006 at 3:18pm
I too want a quick and painless death but I fear this will not occur. When I am chosen I will go with into the arms of my father. The sins I commited I will then pay for in my suffering. Knowing this I will try to be a good muslim and follow the Koran and Allahs wishes. 
private fighter for Islam
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version