Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:
         

Conspiracy Theories
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Conspiracy Theories
Message Icon Topic: Salman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Author Message
Angel
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 July 2001
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6639
bullet Posted: 19 June 2006 at 2:16am

Good thread

akm, I thought you weren't going to respond to salman 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Mishmish
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member


Joined: 01 November 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1694
bullet Posted: 19 June 2006 at 3:15am
Originally posted by amah

Originally posted by Mishmish

Well, I think that one of them was born handsome an the other was born intelligent, so their parents separated them to keep them from feeling jealous.

Now, they are trying to figure out which is which....

We could help, but they have both been rather clever in hiding which gift they received...



How did they find each other?

You know, that weird twin connection that you hear so much about. It drove them both to this very Forum, totally against their will, and in direct contact/conflict with each other. It was kismet..Of course this is just one theory.

My second theory is it's one person with split personalities and two computers, on side by side desks. One personality, let's call him Salman, types something, then turns to the desk on the left and the other personality, let's call him ak_m_f, types a rebuttal, then turns to the right....

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
IP IP Logged
Angel
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 July 2001
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6639
bullet Posted: 19 June 2006 at 3:26am
Originally posted by Mishmish

Originally posted by amah

Originally posted by Mishmish

Well, I think that one of them was born handsome an the other was born intelligent, so their parents separated them to keep them from feeling jealous.

Now, they are trying to figure out which is which....

We could help, but they have both been rather clever in hiding which gift they received...



How did they find each other?

You know, that weird twin connection that you hear so much about. It drove them both to this very Forum, totally against their will, and in direct contact/conflict with each other. It was kismet..Of course this is just one theory.

My second theory is it's one person with split personalities and two computers, on side by side desks. One personality, let's call him Salman, types something, then turns to the desk on the left and the other personality, let's call him ak_m_f, types a rebuttal, then turns to the right....

LOL!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
amah
Female  Islam
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar

Joined: 18 March 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1334
bullet Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Mishmish

You know, that weird twin connection that you hear so much about. It drove them both to this very Forum, totally against their will, and in direct contact/conflict with each other. It was kismet..Of course this is just one theory.

My second theory is it's one person with split personalities and two computers, on side by side desks. One personality, let's call him Salman, types something, then turns to the desk on the left and the other personality, let's call him ak_m_f, types a rebuttal, then turns to the right....


Wow!!
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
IP IP Logged
Colin
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member


Joined: 23 September 2001
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
bullet Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:34am

This could be the first ever recorded case of Multiple Uncontrolable Paired Personality Effective Transitional Syndrome..Or MUPPETS as we experts (now) call the condition.

IP IP Logged
ak_m_f
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 October 2005
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3274
bullet Posted: 19 June 2006 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Angel

Good thread


akm, I thought you weren't going to respond to salman 



I didnt, but I will reply in this thread. I have to avoid my evil twin at all cost, need some suggestions.


IP IP Logged
ak_m_f
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 October 2005
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3274
bullet Posted: 19 June 2006 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Colin

This could be the first ever recorded case of Multiple Uncontrolable Paired Personality Effective Transitional Syndrome..Or MUPPETS as we experts (now) call the condition.


amazing.

I dont remeber praisin terrorist tought.........

what if ur right?!, what if Salman is a terrorist inside me, anti west & immature side of me?

I never thought of that!.

Please Mods ban my another ID "Salman". You can always keep my good side.
IP IP Logged
Mishmish
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member


Joined: 01 November 2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1694
bullet Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f

Originally posted by Colin

This could be the first ever recorded case of Multiple Uncontrolable Paired Personality Effective Transitional Syndrome..Or MUPPETS as we experts (now) call the condition.


amazing.

I dont remeber praisin terrorist tought.........

what if ur right?!, what if Salman is a terrorist inside me, anti west & immature side of me?

I never thought of that!.

Please Mods ban my another ID "Salman". You can always keep my good side.

We must take the good with the bad... Besides, how do we know that you're not cleverly trying to confuse us??

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed herein contain positions and viewpoints that are not necessarily those of IslamiCity. This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of being an educational organization.
If there is any issue with any of the postings please email to icforum at islamicity.com or if you are a forum's member you can use the report button.

Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com

Advertisement:



Sponsored by:
Islamicity Membership Program:
IslamiCity Donation Program  http://www.islamicity.com/Donate
IslamiCity Arabic eLearning http://www.islamiCity.com/ArabAcademy
Complete Domain & Hosting Solutions www.icDomain.com
Home for Muslim Tunes www.icTunes.com
Islamic Video Collections www.islamiTV.com
IslamiCity Marriage Site www.icMarriage.com