Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Comments & Complaints
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : General : Comments & Complaints
Message Icon Topic: Those Who Come Here to Harm Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
rami
Male  Islam

Online Status: Offline
Quote rami Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 12:25am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Br mockba is always away on business this has never changed from when he was a normal forum user to when he became a moderator, sister nausheen has personel engagments which i can not disclose of which keep her busy she will need time to adjust.

Ummzibah you are one of the other people i was thinking of asking to be a moderator would you also be interseted in the job.

i feel your understanding of islam has increased much since i first met you sister and you always take care to reply with adab something a muslim holds dear and on a similar footing to faith itself.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
IP IP Logged
Alwardah

Senior  Member

Quote Alwardah Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 11:20am

As Salamu Alaikum

Nice choice Br Rami -Both sisters Khadijah and Ummziba get my vote.

Salams

“Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An’am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
IP IP Logged
Abeer23

Quote Abeer23 Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 11:20pm

Aye for khadijah and aye for Ummziba

Bro. Rami I'm sure you've had enough of being a moderator but ALAYK ALLAH reconsider things.   The job won't be so demanding with sis. kahdijah and Ummziba helping out.  Don't you want some extra barakat brother.  Allah ykhalleek

Salaam

IP IP Logged
ummziba
Female  Islam
Senior  Member

Quote ummziba Replybullet Posted: 22 February 2006 at 10:22am

Assalamu alaikum,

Before this goes any further, let me say thanks for the 'votes' of confidence, but I would not be able to take on being moderator if I were asked, so it is no longer a moot point.

I have dementia (vascular, not Alzheimers), so it is difficult to follow conversations let alone whole threads!  I must read and re-read and do get confused easily (as well as forgetful).  Allah the Most Merciful has blessed me with a great Mercy and I am grateful to Him for the opportunity to show Him my patience and love of Him.

So, lots of other wonderful Muslims on the forum who would make great moderators, but, most certainly not me .

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
IP IP Logged
rami
Male  Islam

Quote rami Replybullet Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:27am
By ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum sister

i am sorry to hear about your situation, insha allah khair. there is a reason for everything.

rasul allah (sallah llahu laihi wa sallam) once said by allah i do not forget but i am made to forget so i can start a new sunnah.

for us this means allah may make us forget so he brings about change in our hearts more easily, similar to getting rid of baggage without the pain you normaly go through.

You may have memory problems but the condition of your spiritual heart may be improving as a result, he maybe increasing you in good Qualities sister. allah says in the Quran "On that day nothing will benefit the human being, neither wealth nor children, only the one who brings Allah a sound heart." this is the heart free from bad qualities and is strong in good qualities.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
IP IP Logged
Alwardah

Senior  Member

Quote Alwardah Replybullet Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:02am

As Salamu Alaikum

Sister Ummziba, I was very sad to hear about your illness. Being a moderator is a great responsibility and can become very stressful.

Remember Sister with every trial and affliction there is great reward if borne with Sabr.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala Bless you with HIS SHIFA and give you Sabr thru your trials. Ameen!

Wa Alaikum Salam

“Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An’am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 23 February 2006 at 10:06am
A Muslim is never afflicted with any trouble, pain, anxiety, sorrow, harm, grief, upto the extent of a thorn that pricks him, except that Allah expiates his sins thereby.
IP IP Logged
Ayman350

Starter
Starter

Quote Ayman350 Replybullet Posted: 23 February 2006 at 10:50am

wow

it seems like this thread has went long enough for no reason

why is it not locked?

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic