Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Islam for non-Muslims
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Islam for non-Muslims
Message Icon Topic: Research on disinformation re: Qur’an Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
fredifreeloader

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote fredifreeloader Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 1:29pm

so - pauline, you like a bit of jew-bashing as well??  "the chapter of destruction" in malaysia has started because of jews??  that is very very sad indeed, that you should say this, in fact its racist.  no im not jewish.  now your dear father told you that it was a jew who invented the story that islam was a violent religion?  what was this jews name please? -----//////actually people arrive at their conclusions about islam by reading the quran and the hadith, and by closely observing the actions of muslims in the world, not by listening to stories by jews or anyone else.

now you wonder why 1.5 billion people would embrace this religion if it was violent - simply because most of them are born into it, and know nothing else.  all they know about the holy faith of christ, for instance, is lies.

you said "my country promotes harmony society and freedom in embracing your choices of religion" ---- well try telling that to ms lina joy -----read her story here:

http://www.compassdirect.org/en/newslongen.php?idelement=399 7

dont forget to click "read more" to get the full story.  lina is malay, she was muslim, and then she received the Lord Jesus as her saviour.  note that article 11 of the constitution guarantees malaysian citizens the right to change their religion, but article 3 declares islam to be the official religion.  this means that malays cannot change their religion from islam unless the sharia court allows them to , which it never does.  it means that although lina is a christian and belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ, she will legally have to follow the laws of islam, and have "islam" stamped on her id.  the only concession the muslim authorities have given her is the right to change her name, as far as they are concerned she is still a muslim.

there is more information on this here:

http://www.enwikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Malaysia

note the ban on malay and indonesian language bibles, the restrictions on church building and evangelism, with fines and even imprisonment for preaching the holy gospel to muslims.  ---/////if they are so sure that they are so right, then why are they so afraid of others preaching another religion?

but im sure youll be just fine in malaysia, pauline, as long as you do what the muslims want

(actually the second link does not always work - i dont know why - check out malaysia/religion/wikipedia)

Edited by fredifreeloader
IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 7:41pm
Congratulations! You have just thrown the pie at your own face, being not just the most biase but certainly awarded yourself as the most discriminative preacher of religion.

Malaysia is a multi-cultural and a multi-racial country. Certainly, the Law can not please everyone especially the traitor. In the world, the traitor could not find a place that can pleases them forever. Or in a crowd, it is natural to have one black sheep. This is just the natural law of effect because astrologically, there are godly, humanly and demonly character in human and as for you, you have the demonly because nothing in this world is good for you. Nothing out of your mouth is good about anyone accept yourself lah.(Malaysian accent)

You are right that most Malaysian are born Muslim especially the Malays. Unfortunately, you were wrong because of your Ms. Lina story. Was it the only one? Or are there, perhaps thousand of same story like Lina happen in Malaysia. Well! To be realistically, the government could not change the law just for one who had differences from the rest.

You are one person who only reads from the website and media. Wouldn't it be more realistic and wiser that you learn from your experience instead?

BTW, that woman was also found to be diagnosed with some psychology problems. Now, where is she? If she is normal, she would go all her way to fight for her freedom. Why isn't she did that? Because she was not well.

BTW, you know for the fact that Jew invented the story about hating Islam and I did mention it was ages and now only you ask for name. I suggest you visit my late Father's grave and ask him yourself.

Islam promotes peace and that is the fact. The only disturbing religion in Malaysia is the Christian Evangelist. That is guaranteed. The next time I encounter any of them, I will certainly bring them to justice. This is enough.

What about yourself? Are you someone who fight to live? Or someone who hate Islam or anti-Islam? The world is never been enough for a person perceives this way. No solution and no ending but keep fighting. Your fighting spirit is good but it will be better if you put it in good use through some practice of logical senses.

Edited by pauline35
IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 7:52pm
Fredifreeloader wrote : and even imprisonment for preaching the holy gospel to muslims.

This one I surely agreed because the Evangelists are provocateur in this case. I have gone through it and I know it's not fair. This is also to protect the Islam religion. That is why they, the Evangelist dare not preach Christian to Muslim but did it to other religion like Buddhist, Taoism, Catholic etc as long as you are not a Muslim. They use psychological bullying as way to push for convertion or re-born to Christian. They went around looking for weakest victims (when you are lying in bed or hospitalized and when you are most vulnerable) to get them listen to their psychotic preaching. Eg God is a very jealous god. God is angry that you believe the existent of Islam and other gods etc.

How would you be able to live in harmony when the Evangelist come to your house and bad mouth about your neighbour? Do you have a smarter idea? In these years, I found myself living happily as long as I do not go above the book of laws. I live and work harmoniously because I am contented with this peaceful country.

Edited by pauline35
IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 7:59pm
Media writes for money and you know that. Reading from the website is like watching the Kingdom of Heaven. Remember what you said. All these are relevant. What goes around, what comes around? I am more concern on your health, my dear.

The wise learns to not to get too worked out for a petty reason. Are you the wisest?

BTW, thanks for your matchmaking web add as below:-

All I get is erotica and match make yourself with Jews single and Christian single...etc....great job, Fredi the loser.

Edited by pauline35
IP IP Logged
fredifreeloader

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote fredifreeloader Replybullet Posted: 22 February 2006 at 9:37am

Originally posted by pauline35

Congratulations! You have just thrown the pie at your own face, being not just the most biase but certainly awarded yourself as the most discriminative preacher of religion.

Malaysia is a multi-cultural and a multi-racial country. Certainly, the Law can not please everyone especially the traitor. In the world, the traitor could not find a place that can pleases them forever. Or in a crowd, it is natural to have one black sheep. This is just the natural law of effect because astrologically, there are godly, humanly and demonly character in human and as for you, you have the demonly because nothing in this world is good for you. Nothing out of your mouth is good about anyone accept yourself lah.(Malaysian accent)

You are right that most Malaysian are born Muslim especially the Malays. Unfortunately, you were wrong because of your Ms. Lina story. Was it the only one? Or are there, perhaps thousand of same story like Lina happen in Malaysia. Well! To be realistically, the government could not change the law just for one who had differences from the rest.

You are one person who only reads from the website and media. Wouldn't it be more realistic and wiser that you learn from your experience instead?

BTW, that woman was also found to be diagnosed with some psychology problems. Now, where is she? If she is normal, she would go all her way to fight for her freedom. Why isn't she did that? Because she was not well.

BTW, you know for the fact that Jew invented the story about hating Islam and I did mention it was ages and now only you ask for name. I suggest you visit my late Father's grave and ask him yourself.

Islam promotes peace and that is the fact. The only disturbing religion in Malaysia is the Christian Evangelist. That is guaranteed. The next time I encounter any of them, I will certainly bring them to justice. This is enough.

What about yourself? Are you someone who fight to live? Or someone who hate Islam or anti-Islam? The world is never been enough for a person perceives this way. No solution and no ending but keep fighting. Your fighting spirit is good but it will be better if you put it in good use through some practice of logical senses.

first of all i am not interested in your astrological expertise.  so are you saying that the only problem with the story i posted was that there was only one story?  ----one is enough to destroy your bragging boast that in malaysia people are allowed to "embrace the religions of their choice"  - she has embraced christianity, yes, but according to the law, she will still have to live as a muslim.  what good is your precious peace, if people are treated in this disgusting, inhumane way? - in my country we tell the government what religion we are, not the other way around

so the woman has psychological problems?  and just where did you learn this?  from the website? or from the media, which you state "only writes for money"?  or are you so "wise" that you found this out from "experience"?  do you know this woman? you have not even been able to substantiate your claim.  why not?  (my links may not always work, but at least i make an effort)  did you make the story up yourself?  ---- actually if lina does have problems it wouldnt surprise me, when you think about how much this evil muslim regime has put her through (poor girl).  btw a persons health should not affect their freedom in this matter

im not even going to comment further on the your jew story - it deserves nothing but contempt

if youre being harrassed by christian evangelists, all you have to do is say no thanks and if they persist, remind them that the Lord Jesus would not harrass people.  if they persist further, then by all means tell them you will take the matter up with the authorities.  thats what i would do anyway

IP IP Logged
fredifreeloader

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote fredifreeloader Replybullet Posted: 22 February 2006 at 10:16am

Originally posted by pauline35

Media writes for money and you know that. Reading from the website is like watching the Kingdom of Heaven. Remember what you said. All these are relevant. What goes around, what comes around? I am more concern on your health, my dear.

The wise learns to not to get too worked out for a petty reason. Are you the wisest?

BTW, thanks for your matchmaking web add as below:-

All I get is erotica and match make yourself with Jews single and Christian single...etc....great job, Fredi the loser.

well pauline - im sooooo veeeery sooooorry to burden you with all that erotica and jew/christian singles stuff (but there was also sodoku - you could have gone for that).  try this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_religious_freedom_in_ Malaysia

go to the "conversion from islam" section.  note the insurmountable difficulties in converting from islam to another religion.  note also that the opposition party is calling for the death penalty for this.  now is that not violent?  also please give me the name of just one person who has succeeded in converting legally from islam to another religion under the present regime in malaysia (well i mean ive given you the name of one person who hasnt managed it, surely its the least you can manage)

go to the "loss of the right to marry" section.  its lina joy again!  the babe just wont go away.  but they have denied her the right to legally register her marriage.  how sick is that

going back to 1987, look at the "torture by police" section and read about joshua jamaluddin, a muslim who received the Lord as Saviour.  that meant more to him than all the torture given by muslims

and hav a nice day

IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:02pm
Fredi said : one is enough to destroy your bragging boast that in malaysia people are allowed to "embrace the religions of their choice"

It is so professional of you having said because of one bad apple the whole basket of apples are rotten.

Fredi also said : also please give me the name of just one person who has succeeded in converting legally from islam to another religion under the present regime in malaysia (well i mean ive given you the name of one person who hasnt managed it, surely its the least you can manage)

Well! Malaysia is an Islamic country and this is the fact. Malaysians are proud of their country and religions. There are friends that I know who were Islam but re-converted to Christian. The law never punished them for doing so. Example of my friends who re-converted from Islam to Christian are Bridget, Jackie and many more.

Your statements are very propagandist and nonsensical. What you talked basically were based on what media writes and not based on the facts, etiquette and history. You are darn wrong for you are one-sided and blinded by only reading what media writes.

Judging from your writing skills and your mentality, you are living in your own world and certainly the most biased about any Islamic country. I have friends from all races and religions. Do you have one? I guess none.

It is always wise to listen to what others has professed and exchange logical point of view. In your case, you have nothing to exchange but just an anti-Islamic point of views because you cannot perceive from a wider scope.

BTW, who is the founder of wikipedia.org? An anti-Islamic group? Why do they need a donation from the readers? Clearly, they are just the clever salesman selling some stories for a living.

Edited by pauline35
IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:13pm
Fredi wrote : if youre being harrassed by christian evangelists, all you have to do is say no thanks and if they persist, remind them that the Lord Jesus would not harrass people. if they persist further, then by all means tell them you will take the matter up with the authorities. thats what i would do anyway

Thanks for you most clever opinion.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version