Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Islam for non-Muslims
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Islam for non-Muslims
Message Icon Topic: Research on disinformation re: Qur’an Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
pauline35

Online Status: Offline
Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2006 at 7:29am
Question:   Who is Craig Winn? Tell me about the author.

Answer: Craig Winn graduated magna cum laude from the University of Southern California. While attending SC he became the youngest ordained ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church. Upon graduation Mr. Winn built The Winn Company into one of the nation’s leading marketing and sales firms.   

Dear Steve,

This isn't a new story. I've heard this when I was a teenager back in 1980 something. It seems that Mr. Craig Winn is reviving the old story. He is just a simple good salesman.

My question is : Does anybody knows what race and religion is he? This is important because this information contributes to his venomous writings about Islam.

Like the superstar, Madonna says she doesn't read magazines and rarely reads newspaper due to the fact that papparazi loves to print bad news about her. Simple reason is because when you talk something bad about the superstar, it sells better.
IP IP Logged
herjihad

Senior  Member

Quote herjihad Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2006 at 9:56am

Bismillah,

Steve, thank you for your dedicated explanation of fascism and the control of the rich and famous over the poor and unknown.  What a corporation will do to get ahead!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
IP IP Logged
fredifreeloader

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote fredifreeloader Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2006 at 10:39am

steve - i do not need elucidations as to the general gameplan of the united states and their puppets such as tony bliar in the world (im an avid reader of "new internationalist" after all), nor do i require history lessons re crusades, inquisitions and european expansionism in the americas.  although how the latter can be mentioned without reference to bloody muslim imperialism in the middle east, north africa, spain, the balkans and india i dont know.

the point is that the crusades etc were a perversion, as you say, of christianity.  the new testament (the rule book so to speak for christians) does not envisage or warrant killing anyone, let alone setting up christian armies, militia, christian states, or fighting wars in the name of christ.  this is in marked contrast to islam, which promotes fighting and killing (for whatever reason)

now you also refer to a perversion of islam.  kindly tell me what this is exactly, where we can see an example of it,  and why you think its a perversion

now you say that "no islamist state is bent on global economic empire".  how strange.  islam is bent on global empire, (does this make muslims "a very dangerous bunch" as well?)  its the whole point of islam. and it will be, should it ever happen, economic, as the boast of muslims everywhere is that their religion covers all aspects of life (except lesbianism, apparently).  muslims refer to this empire as the "caliphate".  non-muslims will have to pay the jizya tax, (a kind of glorified protection racket) and "feel themselves subdued"

now steve if you ever catch me giving out propaganda rather than facts about islam, i hope youll let me know about it

your quotation from luke 6: 42 is most inappropriate, unless you identify with the west in all its ways and deeds.  i dont.  and i really dont think that a man like james baldwin would criticise his country because he loves it without criticising others for the same reason

Edited by fredifreeloader
IP IP Logged
fredifreeloader

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote fredifreeloader Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2006 at 11:13am
pauline - you wrote, referring to a certain mr craig winn, ."does anyone know what race and religion he is?  this is important because this information contributes to his venomous writings about islam"  ----this sounds very very disturbing to me as i read it, but i will not comment further without giving you the chance to explain yourself
IP IP Logged
Shams Zaman
Male Islam

Quote Shams Zaman Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2006 at 11:45am

Brother Fredi said:

now you say that "no islamist state is bent on global economic empire".  how strange.  islam is bent on global empire, (does this make muslims "a very dangerous bunch" as well?)  its the whole point of islam. and it will be, should it ever happen, economic, as the boast of muslims everywhere is that their religion covers all aspects of life (except lesbianism, apparently).  muslims refer to this empire as the "caliphate".  non-muslims will have to pay the jizya tax, (a kind of glorified protection racket) and "feel themselves subdued"

Dear brother you have all got it wrong!

The first time the Muslim army attacked the Christiandom or the Roman Empire was in the life of Prophet Muhammad. It happened that way: Near a place Mauta, the newly converted tribe of Arabia was attacked by the local tribe which was falling under the jurisdiction of Roman Empire. So Prophet sent a messanger demanding to return the belongings and hand over the culprits but both were refused. And rather he informed the Roman empire that Muslims are coming to attack us with a huge army. On this the Roman ruler sent an Army of 100,000 soldiers. Prophet Muhammad (not aware of the huge army) sent 3000 troops to teach a lesson to that Roman tribe.

Once the Battle of Mauta took place Muslims had to retreat, with heavy losses. After that Prophet Muhammed sent the message of Islam to the Romans or to face the Muslims. But he died before he could despatch the Army and the Army was later despatched by the First Caliph Abu-Bakar.

The CALIPHATE has nothing to do with the Non-Muslim world. It is a concept that all Muslim states should have one leader with Quran and Sunnah with its constitution. Non-Muslims are cahrged with a tax know as JAZIA, on the same basis like all governments collect the tax from their citizens. However they are given an option to leave the calipahte if they don't want to pay tax. Similarly, all Muslims living in an Islamic state are bound to pay tax at the same rate of JAZIA, known as ZAKAT to the government. They can also leave the state if they are unwilling to pay.

All governments collect tax why are you people so allergic to Jazia?? or the tax of Muslim Government??

Zakat and Jazia only differ with respect to the reward in the hereafter so that Muslims should not use the Jazia for Muslim cause (building Mosques, schools etc) but it can only be spent on the welfare of the minorities.

Shams Zaman

smszmn72@yahoo.cm
IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2006 at 7:00pm
FREDIEFREELOADER QUOTE:pauline - you wrote, referring to a certain mr craig winn, ."does anyone know what race and religion he is? this is important because this information contributes to his venomous writings about islam" ----this sounds very very disturbing to me as i read it, but i will not comment further without giving you the chance to explain yourself

You rejected the fact about this stranger, Mr. Craig Winn. It's just a question of profile unless you are disturbing by the factual that Islam isn't as what Mr. Craig had written.
IP IP Logged
fredifreeloader

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote fredifreeloader Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 2:19am
no pauline im very disturbed because youre asking what race he is.  why does that matter to you?  are you saying that criticism of islam is a matter of race?
IP IP Logged
pauline35

Quote pauline35 Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2006 at 3:51am
Yes, the race is important because it was a Jew who made the story. When I was only 12 years old, my late father told me that Islam was a violent religion. I asked my father, "Who said so?" He said it was spreaded by a Jew that Islam was a violent religion.

Unfortunately, my country promotes harmony society and freedom in embracing your choices of religion. Unlike what I have read in this forum that many said Islam is violent.

Malaysia has never failed to exhibit the harmonious relationship between Hindiusm, Buddhism, Christian, and Islam. The law of the country has never failed to protect the four main religions.

For your information, Malaysia is an Islamic country. Here the Muslims do not kill for pleasure nor protest for any differences. We live in harmony because the laws allow us to choose our religion. However, I must say the moment we have Jews around in the country, the chapter of destruction has started. They came in with different identity eg using British passport, American passport etc. Reason is because Malaysia government disallows any relationship with Israel.

What I see is that you are looking for an answer that many here are able to provide. Unfortunately, you are justifying the answer from this forum by your mentality.

If Islam is a violent religion, why on earth these 1.5 billions people irrespective of races embraced this religion? It must have some essences of attraction that made human accept it without question.

For your understanding, a religion is a philosophy. It teaches about way of life, my dear. It is not about "killing" as way of life. These people who protested the Danish cartoons are people who live in the Middle east, Europe country etc but not in Malaysia and Singapore.

Why are they so angry? It is because they have fed up being the victims of bullying by the west. Any time when there is something to embarrass the middle east by the west, it is always about their religion.

Why Malaysia being an Islamic country did not protest violently? Because the law disallows them to do so. SO MY ANSWER TO YOU IS THAT EVERY COUNTRY HAS THEIR OWN LAWS AND CONSTITUTIONS. IT IS THE LAW THAT ALLOWS SO.

So, please leave the religion out of your context in discrediting Islam. You need to go to the root of the causes before you justify your own answer.

Oops, or are you not a Jew?????

Edited by pauline35
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version