Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: A Nation Rocked to Sleep Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
rami
Male  Islam

Online Status: Offline
Quote rami Replybullet Posted: 19 December 2005 at 3:03pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

My very freedom? what a joke ive been here 15 years dont you have a sence of history, none of what you said changes anything i said.

typical american mentality if you cant moraly justify your actions divert atention to something else. America and Australia had a treaty which you where obliged to honor for australian support in the war it wasnt done out of the goodness of your heart....our allies and all that.

of course austrlia supporting the allied forces and america in every war since means nothing as any person who is not american there life is not worth mentioning.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
IP IP Logged
Muslim Friend

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Muslim Friend Replybullet Posted: 19 December 2005 at 3:08pm

WORLD WAR II

Perhaps one example that is most pertinent to the current atmosphere of today is that of World War II when in 1944 hundreds of Japanese-Americans were forced to relocate on government demand. In response to the bombing at Pearl Harbor, the United States government had a heightened sense of skepticism towards any persons of Japanese descent, believing that it is better to ignore freedom and to secure the nation by sending them to, what Justice Roberts termed as, "concentration camps."

Freedom My .....

Is Afghanistan defeated and its former Taliban government in chains? No matter, says U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. Afghanistan is small potatoes, the Taliban mere tools. The terrorists, we are told, live on. They are everywhere, part of the international conspiracy known as Al Qaeda.

Yet even Al Qaeda escapes definition. Each time its alleged leaders are identified, we are warned that more are hiding in the shadows. And whenever the world's attention flags, a new discovery is made. A notebook found in a bombed-out house in Kabul proves that Al Qaeda is planning a nuclear attack. A videotape found in Singapore demonstrates that Al Qaeda is preparing another terror bombing.

A tool to control. There is nothing free about America. Most of you live under the impression that you have freedom, but you live in an extremely controlled enviroment.

Edited by Muslim Friend
O Allah! Bless Muhammad and let his be the place close to you on the day of Resurrection.
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 19 December 2005 at 3:20pm
Absolutely, Muslim Friend, just absolutely.
IP IP Logged
kenski70

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote kenski70 Replybullet Posted: 19 December 2005 at 8:30pm

WORLD WAR II

Perhaps one example that is most pertinent to the current atmosphere of today is that of World War II when in 1944 hundreds of Japanese-Americans were forced to relocate on government demand. In response to the bombing at Pearl Harbor, the United States government had a heightened sense of skepticism towards any persons of Japanese descent, believing that it is better to ignore freedom and to secure the nation by sending them to, what Justice Roberts termed as, "concentration camps."

Freedom My .....

what????? By the way it was later deemed unconstitutional to do this to these American citizens. And each was compensated several hundred thousand apiece! comparing Al Queda prisoners to them is stupid. for one the Japanese were American citizens. Al Queda scumbags are not. The Japanese were rousted out of their homes in America and were not fighting or hiding. Al Queda  not the case. Apples and Oranges

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
IP IP Logged
kenski70

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote kenski70 Replybullet Posted: 19 December 2005 at 8:38pm

My very freedom? what a joke Ive been here 15 years dont you have a sence of history, none of what you said changes anything i said.

On the contrary.The open society in Australia wouldn't exist if Japan had succeeded in their invasion. So what I said is totally true. It is you who needs history lessons. My point is Muslim man in western country. Enjoying life in that society. complaining about that same society or culture in the place he came from. Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

IP IP Logged
kenski70

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote kenski70 Replybullet Posted: 19 December 2005 at 8:49pm

typical American mentality if you cant morally justify your actions divert attention to something else. America and Australia had a treaty which you where obliged to honor for Australian support in the war it wasn't done out of the goodness of your heart....our allies and all that.

of course Australia supporting the allied forces and America in every war since means nothing as any person who is not American there life is not worth mentioning.

England was allied with Australia, so was Russia. Did they fight off the Japs? Real Australians know this! And the ones I talked to brought this up to me. And furthermore saying they are eternally grateful. And don't think the US isn't grateful to Australia for their support in later conflicts. In fact my battle group stopped in Perth and Sydney. We were very well received in both places by the locals. my opinions here came directly from the Australians I met..

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 19 December 2005 at 10:36pm

On the contrary.The open society in Australia wouldn't exist if Japan had succeeded in their invasion.

What open society exists in Eyerak and Afghanistan since the filthy invasions and in your best allies Pakistan and EGYPT - not to forget the people boiling ally of your's - Uzbekistan. 

We are not some gullible idiotic FoolBlooded Amreekis here. This board has some people who do know the world (and also what honour actually means and stands for). We are not just some silly flag worshippers who just "believe". Full stop.

Your such text book American hypothetical garbage won't wash here.

America gave FREEDOM to the world.

Thanks for the joke and don't forget telling it to the cows around you.

IP IP Logged
kenski70

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote kenski70 Replybullet Posted: 20 December 2005 at 10:07am
You get your information from the guardian. you could find more accurate information reading graffiti off a restroom wall. The fact you believe this stuff proves how stupid you are. Might I suggest National Enquirer they found a WWII German bomber on the moon. And delivered a Bigfoot baby.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version