Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Quran & Sunnah
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Quran & Sunnah
Message Icon Topic: Sacred Hadith Post Reply Post New Topic
Nausheen

Online Status: Offline
Quote Nausheen Replybullet Topic: Sacred Hadith
    Posted: 04 March 2005 at 7:44pm
TOP | Post | Reply | Reply/Quote | Email Reply | Delete | Edit | Move
Previous | Next | Previous Topic | Next Topic | Entire Topic
Topic: Sacred Hadith (1 of 2), Read 14 times
Conf: Islam: Qur'an and Sunnah
Date: Saturday, January 08, 2005 04:55 PM

Al Salaamo Alekum
What A GREAT ALLAH we are worshiping
Oh ALLAH how can i be thankful!!!!

Abu Zar al-Ghifari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) as saying that Allah, The Great and Almighty, said:
" O My Servants! I have made oppression Haram for Me Haram and amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My Servants! All of you are astray except those whom I guide, so seek guidance from Me, and I will guide you. O My Servants! All of you are hungry except those whom I feed, so ask food from Me, and I will feed you. O My Servants! All of you are naked except those whom I provide garments, so seek clothes of Me, and I will clothe you.

O My Servants! You misbehave night and day, and I pardon your sins, so supplicate Me for forgiveness, and I will forgive you. O My Servants! You can not do Me harm, nor can you have power to do Me any good. O My Servants! If the first of you and the last of you, both human and jinn, become the most pious like the heart of a single person amongst you, nothing would add to My Kingdom. If the first of you and the last of you, both human and jinn, become the most impious like the heart of a single person among you, it would cause no loss to My Kingdom.

O My Servants! If both the first and the last of you, human and jinn, stand in one open plain and ask of Me and I grant everyone his need, it would not, in any way, cause any loss to Me (even less) than which is caused to the ocean by dipping a needle in it. O My Servants! These deeds of yours which I reckon up for you and I shall reward you for them; so he who finds good should praise Allah and he who finds something else should blame only himself." Reported by Muslim
//

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version