Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

General Discussion
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : General : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: The CAUCASIAN Race will be excluded from Paradise Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 01 July 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by lady

As you get to travel and you meet all kinds of different people, then you will realize that there is almost nothing you can say about one group that cant be applied to another group. 

Greetings,

This is exactly how I feel, and it made me think of this quote...

Mark Twain:  “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness... "  Smile

asalaam and blessings.

Edited by Caringheart - 01 July 2014 at 7:57pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 02 July 2014 at 3:34am
Originally posted by Caringheart

Greetings Abu Loren,

You must have missed this?

No I didn't miss it. What Dreamtime quoted was out of context and he doesn't understand the verse. All of a sudden he's an Islmaic scholar?

I am, absolutely, submitted to the will of God, through Yshwe Messiah. Smile  whom your scriptures say to accept as an equal prophet.
So it seems to me, that YOU, should be able to call me muslim.
Tell me do you call the ISIS brothers, muslims, even though they wage an offensive war against innocents?  You think they are right, and I am wrong?  That if I want to serve the Creator, I should pick up a weapon?
I do not think so.
Do you even know what color my skin is?  A black 'Christian' to your mind will be thrown into hell as well... so will yellow, and red skinned.  I think that hell will be a very color full place.  Your initial premise is simply very prejudiced, hateful, and foolish.

asalaam, wishing you peace in your heart,
Caringheart

If you are submitted to the Will of God through Isa Ibn Maryam then you are in serious error. This is because Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us in the Qur'an that all those nations before Mohammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Sallam) have passed on and that those believers will have their reward with the Lord. So every man, woman and child born after the time of the Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) MUST follow the teachings of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Salaam) and the Final Revelation. This is what you just don't understand.

Sahih International

Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

O you who have believed, fear Allah and believe in His Messenger; He will [then] give you a double portion of His mercy and make for you a light by which you will walk and forgive you; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

[This is] so that the People of the Scripture may know that they are not able [to obtain] anything from the bounty of Allah and that [all] bounty is in the hand of Allah ; He gives it to whom He wills. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.

57:27-29

IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 02 July 2014 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Lachi

So anyone who isn't (or wasn't before they died) a Muslim will go to Hell. This includes most of the human race - Indian, Chinese, African, Native American, Aborigine, Inuit, etc. There seems no need to single out Caucasians, unless you are trying to make religion a racial issue, which Allah does not teach.

If you go back and re-read the OP then you will know that this thread is about the Caucasians in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand etc who are not following the True religion. Their lifestyle also is an insult to God Almighty.

As for the other races you've mentioned I have no idea. You never know but may be those people who were good will receive Mercy and their reward from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

All I'm trying to do with this thread is to highlight the empty lives these Caucasians are leading and to give themselves a chance for salvation by becoming Muslims. Currently it is the only way to paradise.
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 02 July 2014 at 3:44am

As salaamoalaikum :)

Abu Abu Abu....

A friend once told me to "be careful of what you think about a particular race because maybe there is someone from that race that Allah loves dearly."

Wa Alaikum Asalaam

This may sound arrogant but I don't think so. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us in the Qur'an that he only loves the believers,and these people do not believe in anything.

but then you quote, "I ask Allah Subhana wa ta allah maker of heaven and earth...."

As far as America, if you see who is usually on welfare, it is the Caucasian woman.   A lot of people are arrogant when they are wealthy. It has nothing to do with race.
The word Caucasian is subjective to each person. For example an indo/paki may call themselves white but if they come to America, they may be viewed as brown, or even black people.
As you get to travel and you meet all kinds of different people, then you will realize that there is almost nothing you can say about one group that cant be applied to another group. and if you can then maybe they just were not given the opportunity yet to have vainness, arrogance, and wealth. the world has not ended yet. who knows how much long we have.
Let's just assume that the world may end in 200 years. Then are you assuming that there will not be an increase of causasians submitting themselves to the will of Allah? At the time of death, right before your breath becomes a gargle and before the angels come to take your soul, you still have time to repent. So you don't know during this time if there will be a lot of Caucasians submitting themselves to Allah.
There are a lot of prophets that were sent in the past, and those prophets are not written down in the history books. so you don't know what kind of atrocities that went on during that time by nonwhites.
So assuming that few Caucasians will enter into heaven is a sin, and it shows a touch of arrogance.
When Allah mentions the human race in the quran HE (SWT) never refers to them by their race.

If these Caucasians convert then Alhamdulilah they will stand a chance of attaining salvation. This is the point of this thread.
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 02 July 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Abu Loren

If you are submitted to the Will of God through Isa Ibn Maryam then you are in serious error. This is because Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us in the Qur'an that all those nations before Mohammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Sallam) have passed on and that those believers will have their reward with the Lord. So every man, woman and child born after the time of the Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) MUST follow the teachings of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Salaam) and the Final Revelation. This is what you just don't understand.

Sahih International

Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

O you who have believed, fear Allah and believe in His Messenger; He will [then] give you a double portion of His mercy and make for you a light by which you will walk and forgive you; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

[This is] so that the People of the Scripture may know that they are not able [to obtain] anything from the bounty of Allah and that [all] bounty is in the hand of Allah ; He gives it to whom He wills. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.

Greetings Abu Loren,

So you deny the surah which I/dreamtime quoted

5:48 "To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety:
... To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute".
and go instead with this one?

Even this one says:

So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

(is this not the 'testing' referred to in surah 5?  Surah 5, which was revealed after surah 57)

asalaam,

Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 02 July 2014 at 12:20pm
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 02 July 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren

This may sound arrogant but I don't think so. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us in the Qur'an that he only loves the believers, and these people do not believe in anything.

It seems someone is well feeding the wolf of prejudice... one that will devour any and all clear sightedness.  Satan, the devil, who wants to mislead and deceive, and cause mischief and destruction among God's creation.
Story of Two Wolves
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said,
"My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. The other is Good."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
"Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied,
 "The one you feed."

- Author Unknown

It is only for the Creator to judge who it is that believes.

You are correct, it is arrogant for you to say that all people of any race 'do not believe', and may the true God give you guidance and clear vision to see, and to humble yourself before Him and His grace.

My God loves all of His creation, and wants all to be brought to salvation, and that none should perish in the fires of hell.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

asalaam,

Caringheart

Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 02 July 2014 at 12:32pm

Greetings Abu Loren,

So you deny the surah which I/dreamtime quoted

Do you know the meaning of the verse 5:48? I very much doubt it.

[/quote]

and go instead with this one?
Even this one says:

So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

(is this not the 'testing' referred to in surah 5?  Surah 5, which was revealed after surah 57)

asalaam,

Caringheart

Like I said earlier those Christians will be given their reward by following Isa Ibn Maryam (Alayhi Salaam). These people are very few. These true Christians of followers of Isa (Alayhi Salaam) were killed off or margianalised by the Romans and the Trinitarians after the Coulcil of Nicea. Then these followers slowly died out when the Trinitarian Christianity was officially 'born. 
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 02 July 2014 at 12:36pm

It seems someone is well feeding the wolf of prejudice... one that will devour any and all clear sightedness.  Satan, the devil, who wants to mislead and deceive, and cause mischief and destruction among God's creation.
Story of Two Wolves
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said,
"My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. The other is Good."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
"Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied,
 "The one you feed."

- Author Unknown

It is only for the Creator to judge who it is that believes.

You are correct, it is arrogant for you to say that all people of any race 'do not believe', and may the true God give you guidance and clear vision to see, and to humble yourself before Him and His grace.

My God loves all of His creation, and wants all to be brought to salvation, and that none should perish in the fires of hell.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

asalaam,

Caringheart

I agree that it is for the Creator to Judge but in His Final Revelation to mankind He tells us who He loves and who He hates. He also tells the the kind of people that will go to Paradise and those that will go to hell.

As for this thread, my intention is for the Caucasians in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand etc to really think where they are heading. The only salvation left for human beings is to follow the revelation given to Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Sallam) the Final Messenger to mankind.

If you don't, then you will miss the boat, so to speak.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version