Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Can it be only me? Post Reply Post New Topic
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Caringheart Replybullet Topic: Can it be only me?
    Posted: 23 June 2014 at 3:42pm
Can it be only me that is disturbed when I see men in cages like animals in court in Egypt?
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 28 August 2014 at 2:23pm
current events make me wonder...

How many would sit in stadiums today to watch people ripped apart and eaten by lions?
How many today, are still barbarians, and evil?

I can't fathom the mentality of a people who would watch people ripped apart for sport.
Or people who can stand to watch bodies dragged through the streets, no matter who that body belonged to.
I would expect civilized people to mob the person doing the dragging and bring him down for his uncivilized behavior.
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 29 August 2014 at 9:42am
'Will the real muslim please stand up'

"I would be blessed to behead..."
"I would be honored to do one of these killings"

What the .... ???????
Can it be only me that sees the evil in this... in these people... in this kind of thinking?

Are muslims in free countries going to do anything to stop this type of islam from arising within those countires?
Who are the majority muslims?

Edited by Caringheart - 29 August 2014 at 9:43am
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
kodoo

Quote kodoo Replybullet Posted: 31 August 2014 at 3:40am
The silent ones are the majority of Muslims. And their uprising against both subserviant kingdoms/sheikhdoms and the terrorist groups, will have to require force also. Because you can't stop a wild animal without using force. but when they use force, I am sure bigots like you will cry out, "See? All Muslims are like this way."

In any case, sunnis, shias and even christians in the region now unite under the Iraqi, Syrian and Hezbollah banners against the radical "Muslims".

And tell us about your country. Do the Christians stand up against "Christian" USA invasions? Are are they silent about it? Do they object the zionist invasion on Palestine? Or do they side with criminal zionists? Who are the majority of Christians?

Edited by kodoo - 31 August 2014 at 3:47am
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 31 August 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by kodoo

The silent ones are the majority of Muslims. And their uprising against both subserviant kingdoms/sheikhdoms and the terrorist groups, will have to require force also. Because you can't stop a wild animal without using force. but when they use force, I am sure bigots like you will cry out, "See? All Muslims are like this way."

Greetings kodoo,

Isn't this what muslims say about the west when it tries to stop barbarians, like when Assad was bombing his own citizens?  So let's not call people bigots, ok... it is an unjust accusation.  I have always been in support of the FSA... before it got overrun by the thugs.

In any case, sunnis, shias and even christians in the region now unite under the Iraqi, Syrian and Hezbollah banners against the radical "Muslims".

Thank the good Lord for this... for people able to distinguish true evil.

And tell us about your country. Do the Christians stand up against "Christian" USA invasions? Are are they silent about it? Do they object the zionist invasion on Palestine? Or do they side with criminal zionists? Who are the majority of Christians?

Free countries everywhere have people standing up on both sides of these issues.  I am certain that the people in the United States were speaking up against the president Obama taking war actions against Bashar al-Assad in Syria.  It was the protests of the citizens(and in even larger part, the prayers of many) that held back the hand of the president long enough for an alternative action to be found.
There are plenty also, like TG on this forum, who are speaking up for the rights of Palestinians in the West Bank.

asalaam,
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 31 August 2014 at 12:13pm
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version