Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: The Moon Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 13 July 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb

Actually, we pretty much can.  The fact that the picture is hazy tells us that there's some kind of pollution interfering.  It could just be a bad photo, but the fact that you say there are only four or five stars visible tells us it's not the photo that's the problem.  And of course we can see that you are surrounded by artificial lighting.  Not a good observing location at all, unfortunately.  Is there nowhere you can go to get away from the street lights?

I can go further down about 10 mins walk where the real beach is and it's without any street lights. But the thing is I don't think that this miracle will repeat itself.

I wonder if it was because this is the month of Ramadan.
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 13 July 2014 at 12:57pm
http://postimg.org/image/djetw4eu1/7ea7a896/

I've just looked at this photo again very closely and to the left and slightly above of the domed building you can see a very faint moon.

Allahu Akbar!
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 13 July 2014 at 1:02pm
http://postimg.org/image/74iu4z2a1/997406d0/

In this photo the moon has turned to an orangy  dark colour and is visible. This is was second morning.

Compare that to this photo

http://postimg.org/image/70k6dkrpn/061b801f/

This is how the 'normal' moon looks like, very bright.
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 14 July 2014 at 1:07pm
Now I think I know the reason for this miracle.

This is a test for the atheists who are members here and who visit this forum. It is a test to see if you believe, take this opportunity to change your lives. Believe in your Creator who made you from nothing, gave you a heart so that you can fill it with the craving every human being needs, that is the faith that one must have in order to live forever.

Change your lives for the better, believe in God Almighty and don't leave your hearts empty when you die. There is no payment required and it is free because it is a Mercy from my God and your God. I think He is giving you all a chance for Salvation, save your souls do not burn in hell for eternity. Paradise is much better living with your Creator for eternity.

Islam is the only religion acceptable to God Almighty, the religion that He created from before the creation of man. Believe in God Almighty, His angels , His prophets, Pre-destiny, His Revelations to mankind.

Read the Qur'an with an open and honest heart and you will be guided to the Truth. Search and research the life of the Final Messenger to mankind Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam). Everything that happened to him was by Devine Decree so overlook how many wives he had as these things are irrelevant and search without prejudice.

Once you have found the answer then utter the words that all Muslims who surrenders to God Almighty must utter

"Ashaddu anla ilaha Illalah was ashaddu anna Mohammadan abudhu rasooluh".

Your life will change and Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala will bless you in ways that you will think is not possible. Take this opportunity to accumalte credits so that you can enter Paradise.

It is not difficult and anybody can do it.

Alhamdulilahir Rabbil Alamin Ar Rahman ar Rahim

Allahu Akbar!
IP IP Logged
Ron Webb
Male Humanism
Senior  Member

Quote Ron Webb Replybullet Posted: 15 July 2014 at 9:57am
Yup, could be a miracle.  Or it could be clouds. Wink
Addeenul ‘Aql – Religion is intellect.
IP IP Logged
airmano

Quote airmano Replybullet Posted: 15 July 2014 at 12:06pm
Ron Webb:
...Or it could be clouds
I'm sure it is a gigantic semi-translucent spaceship, invisible to radars.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 15 July 2014 at 12:08pm
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 16 July 2014 at 12:32pm
You guys stopping wasting time and take the Shahada straight away for the benefit of your soul. Time is short. If you die in this condition you will receive the severest of punishment and you will be sent to the lowest depths of hell because you mocked the truth and you rejected it whilst you knew it is the Truth from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. He tells us in the Qur'an that for some people this world is amusement and play and you guys are proving this.

Believe it or not ALL MUSLIMS want the best for humanity, they want EVERYBODY to go to Paradise. A Muslim by the way is a person who has submitted himself to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and prays, give in charity and do good deeds. Many people are calling themselves Muslim when they are not.

So hurry before you miss the boat, it's a long way to swim.
IP IP Logged
Ron Webb
Male Humanism
Senior  Member

Quote Ron Webb Replybullet Posted: 16 July 2014 at 3:38pm
Seriously, Abu Loren, look at it from my point of view.  Muslims tell me I need to take the Shahada.  And Christians tell me I need to accept Jesus as my Saviour.  And Hindus tell me I need to recognize and follow my Karma.  And Buddhists tell me I need to follow the Noble Eightfold Path.  And so on.

Why should I believe your magic formula, and not theirs?  Why should I believe any of them?
Addeenul ‘Aql – Religion is intellect.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version