Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups Youth
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups Youth
Message Icon Topic: love between a male n female Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Suleyman

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Suleyman Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2006 at 12:17pm

Originally posted by Amina16

ur not supposed to talk to guys even if muslim.  If u want to marry a guy get ur parents to talk to him first. 

Teh,this writes in the book but i did not see on me,three months ago i loved someone who is from tariqah,she asked to her parents that she loves me but the parents did not accept my parents bcs of mines do not practice Islam,later on i called my parents for a another girl who is Muslim and her family is as same as mine who do not practice then finally again from my side my parents did not accept by the cause the girl that wears hijab...

Are you serious?...

IP IP Logged
Amirul

Quote Amirul Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2006 at 8:04am
Originally posted by herjihad

Originally posted by Amirul

Originally posted by aishag88

Wow I think thats kind of hard. I mean theres school, how you not look at another person of the opposite sex? any ideas?

You can look at the other sex or talk with them but the thing you cant do is touch them or be alone with them.Thats haram.

Bismillah,

Are you sure it's haram to be alone with someone?  I know it is makruh because it could lead to sin, but are you sure just the act of sitting and talking in a room with someone of the opposite sex a sin?

No,it's not haram if you sit with opposite sex in a room but theres must be other person in that place,not just you and your opposite sex companion but it is haram if you seat alone with the opposite sex if theres no other people in that place.The point is  you must been seen by other people.

IP IP Logged
fatima

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote fatima Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2006 at 9:43am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

it is true that you can fall for some1 and that is not haram, alhamdulillah Allah swt is most Mercifull and does not ask us about what is in our heart as we don't have complete control over it but thing that matters is how you deal with it, you find a proper way and if it is not possible you stay away from the person.  even a person for whom we have no feelings what so ever, we should not be sitting alone with due to hadith of Sayyidina Muhammad (saw) which mention shaytan being the third of two na-mehram adults being alone. Astaghfirullah and Audhubillah from us being anything to do with party of shaytan.

brother suleyman you need to decide for yourself what sort of wife u want, it is you who is going to spend rest of ur life with her, although ur parents will be around but its ur life, u have to respect ur parents but at end of day she is going to be ur better half. decide then let ur parents know of the fact that even though she might be different from their normality thats what u looking for,

but thats whats liked that a girl's parents or gaurdians should be approached but approaching a girl is not wrong either, u only need to tell her in an honourable manner but no unnecessary chit chat or visits allowed. i don't know why us people start using laws of Allah swt for our own benefits in wrong way, parents have authority and they should be respected but at the same time its their duty to wed their kids to suitable person and not make issue of matter which should not matter.

wassalam

Edited by fatima
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
IP IP Logged
Tazmanian Devil

Quote Tazmanian Devil Replybullet Posted: 14 July 2006 at 6:12am

yo...salamz peeps>>>

Luvin da opposite sex aint haraam..dats jst natural..and its a feelin ALLAH created uz wid...but if ur gonna go nd act on thse feelins outside marriage...den dats HARAAM, and no u cnt B alone wid da opposite sex..coz ur givin shaitan a chance of makin u sinnin...ur not suppose 2 interact wid da opposite sex un-necessarily..dat includes..lookin,chattin and flirtin....dere all types of zina...and c'mon ppl a couple of months (or days mayB) havin fun wid da opposite sex iz NO WAY worth a second in HELL....so think...and FEAR!!!!!

PEACE OUT BLADZ>>>>

mUsLiM bLoOd iZ mA kInD
mUsLIm pRiDe iZ mA mInD
sO sTeP aSiDe N lEt uZ tHrU
cOz iTz aLl aB8 dA mUsLim cReW!!!!
IP IP Logged
PakNOne

Quote PakNOne Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2006 at 5:53pm
Ok so if you really like this person, and wnat to get married you both
want to get married you can aks your parents to talk to him am i right?
Pakistan No One
IP IP Logged
PakNOne

Quote PakNOne Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2006 at 5:57pm
if you really love this person and this person also does love you, who is
also muslim. but if your family says no and his family is saying yes...then
what do you suppost to do. ask Allah for help!
Pakistan No One
IP IP Logged
zulfan elhannan

Starter
Starter

Quote zulfan elhannan Replybullet Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:04am

assalamualaikum warahmatullah

ALHUBB MIN FITRATILINSAAN...

it is not forbidden to love a person with opposite gender as long as you know ur limits and also your intention in loving the person. For me, the best thing to do when we fall in love is to just keep it as your secret unless you are ready for a marriage. ALLAH AS-SAMII'UN 'ALIIM....so just tell HIM.

Pray, ask for Allah's guide, whether he/she is the right one for you. Try to stay as far as possible from that person to prevent your love towards him/her from conquering your heart before the right time(nikah). Whatever it is, don't be demoralized when you find that he/she is not suitable to you. Allah knows everything and He knows whats and whos the best for you.

Do not fall, rise in love...

Inna Allaha la tukhliful mii'aad...
IP IP Logged
lovesakeenah

Quote lovesakeenah Replybullet Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:34pm

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

Uuh!Interesting.Well said.May Allah guide our hearts aright!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version