Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups – Youth
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups – Youth
Message Icon Topic: love between a male n female Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
ak_m_f

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote ak_m_f Replybullet Posted: 30 November 2005 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by aishag88

But I still have found the guys have crushes on me!

whats wrong with that ?
IP IP Logged
no.shirk

Quote no.shirk Replybullet Posted: 28 February 2006 at 5:29pm

salem alaykum, i was reading thru this thread and i found that many people with out knowledge are answering questions not even according to the quran and sunnah, heres a web site were you can ask scholars or sheihks with extensive research in islam http://www.islamqna.com/subpage.php?s=asktoquestion_1 dear brothers and sisters im telling yous this because i love yous only for the sake of allah, fear allah!!! and ull be succesfull. 

"I do not care in what state I wake up in the morning; whether it's good or bad. Because I do not know what is good for me, nor what is bad."
[Umar Ibn al-Khattab RA]

IP IP Logged
-ArabianKnight-

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote -ArabianKnight- Replybullet Posted: 28 February 2006 at 10:03pm
Yes.. boys are bad.. stay away from us... nothing but trouble we are.... yes... CONTROL YOUR SELF!

The hand shaking thing is incredibly irregular. Though if it works for the Germaphobes.. I guess it can work for somone who wants to avoid all contact with the opposite sex. Though to say "Its because of my Religion" I think is extreme. If you are so suseptible to hormonal wiles that a simple hand-shake may set you off, then there are other issues at stake first..

I am not saying Imitate the west or their customs or whatever.... But a Hand-shake is a common Greeting.. if not Universal..

But i guess what works for some.. may not work for Others.. or everyone.. to each his own eh?

Edited by -ArabianKnight-
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger

Quote truemuslim21 Replybullet Posted: 13 April 2006 at 9:21pm
salaam, i dont personally think its wrong to love other sex. u have eyes , u have feelings. don't you? but what is imprtant is that is u really in love or playing. i dont think so love is beautiful but not everyone realize it.
IP IP Logged
truemuslim21

Quote truemuslim21 Replybullet Posted: 13 April 2006 at 9:32pm
is flirt and love same? i dont think so . why ppl think when u love someone then u are flriting. i dont agree with this totally . i love someone and i saw him year ago but there is something else, trust emotions feelings respect thats love.
IP IP Logged
Amirul

Quote Amirul Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2006 at 6:42pm

Wow I think thats kind of hard. I mean theres school, how you not look at another person of the opposite sex? any ideas?

You can look at the other sex or talk with them but the thing you cant do is touch them or be alone with them.Thats haram.

IP IP Logged
ak_m_f

Senior  Member

Quote ak_m_f Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2006 at 8:32pm

Wow I think thats kind of hard. I mean theres school, how you not look at another person of the opposite sex? any ideas?
QUOTE]

yea go and live under taliban

Edited by ak_m_f
IP IP Logged
herjihad

Senior  Member

Quote herjihad Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2006 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Amirul

You can look at the other sex or talk with them but the thing you cant do is touch them or be alone with them.Thats haram.

Bismillah,

Are you sure it's haram to be alone with someone?  I know it is makruh because it could lead to sin, but are you sure just the act of sitting and talking in a room with someone of the opposite sex a sin?

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version