Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: American Troops in Iraq Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Community

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Community Replybullet Posted: 13 November 2005 at 9:37am
My mother....i apreciate you starting about my mother since i sincerely wished to have a word about your mother also.... i am sure you where a good son towards your mother...or so you thought, but you never really wondered where that pain in her face came from, i guess a son who does not see injustice in his own society and goes along playing even while grown up is unjust himself no matter how good you thought yourself to be towards your mother...she knew and she was silent, may Allah reward her for her patience with you.
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 13 November 2005 at 11:06am

I can back it up with quranic verses but since you hate that so much i will do it anyway.

Come on show us one ayaat that requires us to accept invaders and occupiers. Sorry, my mother never infused anyone's hatred in me.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 13 November 2005 at 11:09am

O, you who believe [in the message of Muhammad], do not take Jews and Christians as awliya’(protecters to whom you are subordinate to). They are awliya’ to one another, and the one among you who turns to them is of them. Truly, God does not guide wrongdoing folk. (Quran, 5:51)

CLEAR ENOUGH DECREE. SHOW US IT'S ANY DIFFERENT THAN THAT OTHER THAN IN YOUR CONVOLUTED MIND.

IP IP Logged
Shamil

Quote Shamil Replybullet Posted: 13 November 2005 at 11:15am

oops

Edited by Shamil
IP IP Logged
Shamil

Quote Shamil Replybullet Posted: 13 November 2005 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Community

May Allah forgive you and guide you too.

Jazakallah akhi.

Look, I don't want this to escalate into a bitter conflict between the two of us. I should have been more polite in my reply. Can we agree to forget this initial exchange, and then discuss this as brothers Insha'Allah?

Edited by Shamil
IP IP Logged
Community

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Community Replybullet Posted: 13 November 2005 at 2:37pm
Shamil, all praise is to Allah lord of the worlds, you do not need to regret the past brother, let us both start from here and work for betterment of ourselves before Allah and with this better the world as a whole, let us strive to gain victory over our ignorance and our intollerance and anger that comes out of this ignorance. This is what i seek and i assume you seek the same from what you just showed me, so i welcome you and in no way am i offended by your comments.
IP IP Logged
Community

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Community Replybullet Posted: 13 November 2005 at 2:39pm
It will be difficult at times to reach an understanding, but it is worth the struggle.
IP IP Logged
Community

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Community Replybullet Posted: 13 November 2005 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Whisper

I can back it up with quranic verses but since you hate that so much i will do it anyway.

Come on show us one ayaat that requires us to accept invaders and occupiers. Sorry, my mother never infused anyone's hatred in me.

60:8 Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.

Now the Ameericans did not fight you for your faith, there are muslims in the United States and they live in freedom without the threat of being burned because they choose another opinion.

The US did not drive you out of your homes, but welcomes the opressed who have to flee their homes, the US military came for the reason of fighting the enemies of the US and those who wish to defend their enemies. Sure there are supporters of the war who saw profit in it. But you do not have any business with that. Your business is clearly with the US military.

Use them for target practice you say? you have a big mouth and i am sure a mother who has a son in the military and  reads your words would wish you out of this world, how dare you joke around about killing.

your mother may not have infused hatred in you, but would she be proud of you? who infused hatred in you then? the one you spoke about saying:"it is a shame that they do not recognize Karl Marx as a messenger?" or the one who convinced you Carl Marx was a messenger from Allah?

Edited by Community
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version